Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd say that's pretty good.

Consider that every incursion stopped means 2 entire universes (minus one earth) is spared. One ENTIRE universe is potentially spared indefinately. That's not insignificant. The killing spree Namor has unleashed VASTLY overshadows the one he prevents (as those same people Namor and company are killing would have died in the incursion anyways).

Doom might well be the one that finds a more permanent sollution, but Doom is only alive to do it because Namor and the Cabal are holding the line for as long as they are.

Yep.

Thanos is the real hero to this story.

Thanos... future leader of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

All Hail Thanos!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    and yet we've seen them helping others over the past 40 something years. I don't see how bringing up a scan of a former dead king proves your point.
    well, there was that whole cancer cure thing, but i guess the point is moot now.

Amazing Member

I am in need of some clarification. The promo for this issue and the whole 8 month time jump says the final incursion will soon be underway. Do they mean the FINAL, last two Earths of the entire multiverse incursion or the final incursion for the 616 universe, because they don't make it any further in the game of worlds? Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Another testament why Wakanda probably didn't readily have aid today:
    They too watched others die while they basked in their utopian society.

and.... that was decades ago. It has been established over and over and over again that T'challa is different. And Wakanda has acted different since T'chaka's death.

But, all the other countries in the MU have open borders for ALL refugees right? Right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yep.

All Hail Thanos!
    He might end up actually being the hero here. I'm honestly thinking Thane is going to be the bad guy here (otherwise I don't see the point of him being thrown in any of this in the first place), and Thanos is going to want to have a piece of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger JD View Post
    I am in need of some clarification. The promo for this issue and the whole 8 month time jump says the final incursion will soon be underway. Do they mean the FINAL, last two Earths of the entire multiverse incursion or the final incursion for the 616 universe, because they don't make it any further in the game of worlds? Does that make sense?
    I personally think it is both. The final incursion will involve 616 Earth. That's how I think this will end.

and.... that was decades ago. It has been established over and over and over again that T'challa is different. And Wakanda has acted different since T'chaka's death.
    you bring up a good point. and if we wanted to go there..which i'm not saying we should at this moment...since t'challa refused to rule like his ancestors, his decisions and failure to act are what led to the ultimate death of his country and people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    whether or not T'Chaka did that the world wouldn't have helped Wakanda. That was decades ago.
    That's not true. Wakanda still hold several resources to themselves including medical advancement such as the cure for cancer. Truth is if you aren't wearing spandex T'Challa and Wakanda could careless about you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger JD View Post
    Only if you think they are going to do a line wide reboot at the end of all this.

There would only BE one Earth then if Marvel pulls a Crisis on Infinite Earth.

I take it to mean that the heroes find the big bad at the heart of the incursions.

Incredible Member

Yep.

All Hail Thanos!
    The future Sunspot and Cannonball went to is coming to pass!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    So Wakanda, Attilan, and Atlantis have been destroyed in the course of Hickman's run. Which nation is next?
    Obviously Latveria.

There's a flaw with Doom's plan, we've been shown it, and it's going to explode in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well, there was that whole cancer cure thing, but i guess the point is moot now.
    Well I thought that was shitty writing and from what I heard that story wasn't even supposed to be canon

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    That's not true. Wakanda still hold several resources to themselves including medical advancement such as the cure for cancer. Truth is if you aren't wearing spandex T'Challa and Wakanda could careless about you.
    Lol you know you contradicted yourself in this thread
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    and yet we've seen them helping others over the past 40 something years. I don't see how bringing up a scan of a former dead king proves your point.
    Let's be a bit specific though... when we saw Wakanda helps 99.99% of the time that really just means T'Challa. Earth has been endangered countless times, and I rarely see the Wakandan army involved EXCEPT when the threats enters Wakanda itself.

Most of the time it's really just T'Challa helping out.

The moral of the story being governments suck (not just Wakanda but governments is the MU in general) but super heroes are cool. It shouldn't shock anyone that the other governments of the world didn't come to assist Wakanda, anymore than it shouldn't shock anyone when Wakandan army doesn't show up to assist the US when it's attacked by Galactus or Skrulls or whatever. That's just now things typically work out.

It IS suprising that no super heroes showed up though. And that's where I think there might be more to the story.

BANNED

So many excuses made for the Wakandans.
    Tell me was this decades ago too?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It IS suprising that no super heroes showed up though. And that's where I think there might be more to the story.
    the x-men might have been able to help defend, but last i heard mutants were to be shot on sight.