Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

I think so too. I think there will be someone who will come to hold Storm accountable for her weather manipulation/interference in #1 & #3. I hope this is all going somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    That is A GOOD observation. I have more faith in Greg than to think these past two issues were for not. Something is going on here and I bet when we find out several issues later we'll all be like "OOOOO SNAP"!!!
    Honestly.......................I'm crazy like this on a regular basis..............................lol! besides, WR would tell you how much of a conspiracy theorist i am XD.....but if you look at what i said COULD be possible..........Forge can build anything to do anything yet he can't make the machine work properly WITHOUT storm's help?? something doesn't smell right and it ain't this fish!
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 09-25-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I think so too. I think there will be someone who will come to hold Storm accountable for her weather manipulation/interference in #1 & #3. I hope this is all going somewhere.
    .......................lets just say what I said could be true..............and Noah somehow gains powers like Storm or powers that play havok on the environment and wants to get back at storm for leaving them or something and he teams up with Creep for revenge after she kills those ninjas in #5 and #6.....O_O
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

wait! what if the old lady is REALLY a member of storm's family (lets face it.........................we don't know who else is a part of that bloodline) who holds a grudge because she didn't inherit the elemental abilities or possibly the mystical heritage, seeking ways to achieve power.....what if she decides to use her son (since her body is OBVIOUSLY too old to wield the level of power storm possesses) to get back at storm because she holds a grudge? O_O<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< my brain is going overtime.....
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Honestly.......................I'm crazy like this on a regular basis..............................lol! besides, WR would tell you how much of a conspiracy theorist i am XD.....but if you look at what i said i COULD be possible..........Forge can build anything to do anything yet he can't make the machine work properly WITHOUT storm's help?? something doesn't smell right and it ain't this fish!
    Agreed. We will have to wait and see. I'm optimistic though

Niffleheim

Talking about Noah lawd! was it just me or was his drawing and the art on him a mess all thru????

Agreed. We will have to wait and see. I'm optimistic though
    Yes, you be optimistic and i'll be the crazy one that always lives XD.................Imagine if the Joker was real and got the chance to write Storm's solo............we'd be the best of friends XD
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Talking about Noah lawd! was it just me or was his drawing and the art on him a mess all thru????
    YES!!! He looked like a Morlock LMAO!

........he looked like an ape, especially when he had that frowny face going on..
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

YES!!! He looked like a Morlock LMAO!
    ha! he made those b***hes look like vogue models!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

haaaaa! I miss the joker of the 90's lol

ha! he made those b***hes look like vogue models!
    Victor's rendition you mean lol?

haaaaa! I miss the joker of the 90's lol
    I saw that frowny face Noah had and i instantly heard "why so serious?"...
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Victor's rendition you mean lol?
    lmao oh no no! Noah made the morlocks under the hand of EVERY artist look like vogue models...
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

lmao oh no no! Noah made the morlocks under the hand of EVERY artist look like vogue models...
    HAAAAA! I agree. He looked God awful. If I ever see the name Hepburn on Storms title again there will be some problems. This can't happen again!