Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Hi Mr. Bendis. Was the X-Brig on Utopia that good at rehabilitating their prisoners that Exodus went from religious zealot to Exodus Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.s Psi-Division? Also has Maria Hill forgiven him for cannabilising her Hellicarrier in the X-Men Annual (2007) by Mike Carey. And do you think it's odd that a fanatic like Exodus is working with humans and realising Xaviers dream while the X-Men squabble?
    great question

Hi Bendis. I've been enjoying both of your X-Men runs so far, and especially some of the things you've been doing with Kitty Pryde and Jean Grey. A couple questions.

1. With the death of Wolverine coming up and Charles Soule saying that X-23 will be heavily involved in the aftermath, will she still be hanging with the All New X-Men? If so, what kind of non-spoilerific details can you tell us of your plans for her?

2. Will we see the kids from both titles interacting with each other more? How about the original X-Men interacting with their remaining adult counterparts? In Jean Grey's case, is there any chance she'll meet Cable?

3. Again without spoilers, how much of an effect will Axis have on each book?

Thanks for keeping in touch with the fans by the way, both in this and on your Tumblr page.
    Last edited by healed1337; 09-24-2014 at 03:02 PM.

-Between AIM's recruitment of Geldhoff and their alliance with the son of William Stryker in All-New X-Men you seem to be building towards a big story with them. Will either of those characters/elements be touched on again in the near future?

-How and when did the idea of taking young Cyclops off the All-New X-Men team and spinning him off into his own book come about? Is writing the original X-Men team dynamic/team different now with Cyclops gone?

Dear Mr. Bendis,

In a previous X-pos Mr. Bunn gave us some insight with the way he writes Magneto's powers, limitations and whatnot. It would be nice to hear what type of specific boundaries you've set for yourself when it comes to how you define broken powers. Thank you
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Are you bringing any ultimate xmen with the O4 + Laura? any Chance of Ult Rogue coming to 616?
    There's a posibilty of a Emma Frost and Rogue team up? they were frenemies during Mike Carey run
    When will know what Emma and Jean talked?
    Can the Schism or almost the figth between the fractions end?

What can we expect from Triage in the coming issues now that he has voiced his displeasure of Cyclops's revolution?

Mr Bendis,

Why is Scott so scandalized by Xavier covering Matthew up? He's aware that in the past Xavier has faked the loss of his powers, faked his own death, knowingly enslaved the sentient Danger Room, and erased knowledge of his own brother (Vulcan) from Scott's head. Wouldn't this just be a regular Tuesday?

All-New Member

Hi Brian !

- I saw the preview for Uncanny X-Men 27. Chris Bachalo is really nailing it, great work! At the same time, you have Ed McGuinness doing a wonderful job in Guardians. I hope you keep Chris for the long run, and you can get back Ed soon in Guardians : but would you like to "invert" their positions for a couple issues, with Chris on Guardians and Ed on Uncanny ? I think it would be cool too

- I think you said Uncanny will keep on dealing with "The Last Will and Testament", and All-New will be busy in the Ultimate universe, while Axis will be published. Still, I suppose Axis will eventually have consequences on your books. How did it work ? Did Axis fit well with your long terms plans, or did it force you to change some steps in your stories ?

- In "All-New X-Men 29", old Hank says to 05 Hank "there are things [...] they are going to blame you for". Foreshadowing for Trial of Hank McCoy?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Are you bringing any ultimate xmen with the O4 + Laura? any Chance of Ult Rogue coming to 616?
    There's a posibilty of a Emma Frost and Rogue team up? they were frenemies during Mike Carey run
    When will know what Emma and Jean talked?
    Can the Schism or almost the figth between the fractions end?
    good questioned about jean and emma

Are we going to see anymore JGS students or staff joining Uncanny anytime soon? Is Cyclops's team done finding new mutants to recruit?

Hello Mister Bendis. Every week I see your "Friday Bombs" on Tumblr, but for the last couple of months, I havent seen nothing related to the ANXM crew (At least not to the level of when you posted the firts page of Issue #30 and you made the fandom see red for a month). Is there any story development we should be excited about post Ultimate cross over.

In the subject of Angel,we've seen the young Jean Grey go into very interesting story directions driven by the consequences of the actions of her older self in the Marvel Universe, but I have noticed that you have been avoiding diving into a smilar path with Warren, who has barely any information on what his older self was into. Is this situation going to stay this way, or will his involment with Laura (Somebody who has actually worked alongside Archangel) going to push the young Angel into getting familiar with his not so happy future?
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

My thoughts slightly concern racial diversity in UXM: Though I love 4 of the 5 senior X-Men at the Xavier School, I am curious on your thoughts of Bishop & Frenzy and their connections to Scott. Bishop, like Scott, killed Xavier at one point and was brought back to the 616 in UXFv2 with the "under possession" retcon as his reason for uncharacteristically becoming a homicidal maniac; would he have a place in the school considering he and Scott both fought (for different reasons, mind you) for what they truly believed in and have both killed Xavier at some point? Frenzy was a love interest for Scott during Legion's AoX; since her 180, she's dedicated herself to winning back Cyclops' love as well as establishing herself as a hero; the dynamic between she and Emma would be flawless under your pen (both being former enemies of the X-Men as well as love interests for Scott) and a role at the Xavier School would definitely help with her proactive stance on mutant rights.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

BANNED

1) What did Jean see in Xorna's mind during BOTA that made her change her mind?
    2) Also what was the deal with Xorna, did she cease to exist because of Jean's actions turning her on a different path?
    3) Can we get David Marquez and/or Sarah Pichelli to be fill in artists more often?
    4) Any teasers about what comes after the Ultimate Crossover?

BANNED

-Young cyclops departure to space was an editorial decision you had to agree with or you proposed it to mike mart and he said "hell yeah!"?
    -How long is young cyclops going to be away from all new? Because I really miss him but I also enjoy his solo
    -When he returns his solo will be over or it'll continue?
    -Any plans for power upgrades to the rest of the O5? Because so far jean is becoming increasingly powerful and all of them seem so useless compared to her (specially angel)
    Last edited by somacula; 09-24-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Amazing Member

We've seen old Cyke fade away when young Cyke was mortally injured so the experiences of the young can pass on to the new.

Will that ever play into memories, would Cyke ever find himself humming a space pirate shanty.