Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Who says that Amora isnīt bi too? I donīt think this is a problem for her, on the other hand, Lorelei is less sensitive but she just agree in spite of what she would really think.
    Her seduction powers rely on the opposite sex actually being attracted to her. If you're gay, she's screwed. This happened with Wiccan awhile back when seduction powers just flat out failed for the jr version of Enchantress. Especially if she's trying to get into his pants instead of Thor's.

At any rate, inverted, I expect her to lack confidence and be insecure.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    Her seduction powers rely on the opposite sex actually being attracted to her. If you're gay, she's screwed. This happened with Wiccan awhile back when seduction powers just flat out failed for the jr version of Enchantress. Especially if she's trying to get into his pants instead of Thor's.

At any rate, inverted, I expect her to lack confidence and be insecure.
    I never saw The Enchantress trying to seduce Loki, she knows him for a long time and was one if not the most important partner/ally in almost every Lokiīs plan against her brother. Sylvie is a lot different from Amora, they arenīt on the same level of power, sheīs naive, inexperienced and still donīt know how her powers really works, she just thinks it is something funny and she didnīt know the true importance of it.

About the Inversion, basically Amora would be like The Scarlet Witch and the Scarlet Witch is like the Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I never saw The Enchantress trying to seduce Loki, she knows him for a long time and was one if not the most important partner/ally in almost every Lokiīs plan against her brother.
    She's always trying to get in Thor's pants, and now she's inverted. I think there's a good chance she will try to get in Loki's.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I donīt know whatīs going to happen, well better to wait and see for issue 8 on next wednesday to find it.