Mighty Member

Default Orders for Inhuman 8

I heard somewere that Marvel was giving free Freebes with the order for Inhuman 8 this Wednesday.I think its because of what there doing in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I heard somewere that Marvel was giving free Freebes with the order for Inhuman 8 this Wednesday.I think its because of what there doing in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    Elaborate.

What's going on in AoS and how does it tie into the Inhumans book?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Elaborate.

What's going on in AoS and how does it tie into the Inhumans book?
    It's not 100% by any means, but Agents of SHIELD appears to be setting up Inhumans.

Season 1 & 2 spoilers:
    spoilers:
    It's revealed that Coulson was revived with blood from what appears to be (but has definitely not been confirmed yet) a Kree. This transfusion had the nasty side effect of him compulsively drawing markings on walls. It was revealed in the most recent episode that the drawing was actually a 3D map to a city. Now on top of this, the character Skye also received a transfusion, but does not display the convulsion. But she and her father (in addition to another character, all seem to have some element of supernatural power/aura to them. So the prevailing theory is that they are Inhumans, and the city is Attilan.
    end of spoilers

I hope this is true, because it'd mean that they are gonna promote Inhuman more. Hopefully it'll get more readers. I've really enjoyed the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    It's not 100% by any means, but Agents of SHIELD appears to be setting up Inhumans.

Season 1 & 2 spoilers:
    spoilers:
    It's revealed that Coulson was revived with blood from what appears to be (but has definitely not been confirmed yet) a Kree. This transfusion had the nasty side effect of him compulsively drawing markings on walls. It was revealed in the most recent episode that the drawing was actually a 3D map to a city. Now on top of this, the character Skye also received a transfusion, but does not display the convulsion. But she and her father (in addition to another character, all seem to have some element of supernatural power/aura to them. So the prevailing theory is that they are Inhumans, and the city is Attilan.
    end of spoilers
    Oh my goodness!

That sounds phenomenal.

Niffleheim

Yeah baby if you got it Marvel flaunt it lol! I love the book.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Thought for a minute the OP said they were giving away Frisbees with Inhuman #8.

...I would absolutely buy the issue if that were true.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Newsarama suggested that the AOS episode airing that week (conveniently the night before new comic day) will have some sort of massive development about the Inhumans.
    http://www.newsarama.com/22704-are-i...h-i-e-l-d.html

Cool, anything that helps Agents of SHIELD i'm down for.... i need it to stick around for awhile. A lot of my fav series are usually cancelled too soon. If Inhuman interest can somehow translate to Agents of SHIELD interest and vice versa, great.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Newsarama suggested that the AOS episode airing that week (conveniently the night before new comic day) will have some sort of massive development about the Inhumans.
    http://www.newsarama.com/22704-are-i...h-i-e-l-d.html
    that's whats im talking about.I don't know if that means there giving some away for free or that comic shops are getting more comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Oh my goodness!

That sounds phenomenal.
    it is.im surprised you haven't been keeping up with the show