Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Always Rakzo

Default Batman/Superman #10 Spoilers

All right, let's spoils this:

spoilers:

Superman and Ray Palmer fight a group of microorganism in Batman's brain.

It's pretty much reminiscing of Sword of The Atom.

Batman kicks one of the organisms' ass.

Ray takes the mantle of The Atom.
    end of spoilers

Overall, a great entry on this series, you shouldn't miss this out.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

I'm a fan of the 80's Sword of the Atom books and I thought this story was a lot of fun.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I was really confused with this issue. When was Batman put into a coma? I had to look back at Batman/Superman #9, and Worlds' Finest #21 and nothing. I thought this issue was suppose to be about Earth 2 Batman/Superman and their final days on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    I was really confused with this issue. When was Batman put into a coma? I had to look back at Batman/Superman #9, and Worlds' Finest #21 and nothing. I thought this issue was suppose to be about Earth 2 Batman/Superman and their final days on Earth.
    It's a fill-in because Jae Lee's slow and it'll give him time to catch up.

I really loved this issue. It really makes me want a Jeff Lemire written Atom series involving him with that city and just being awesome in general. Plus there haven't been many science based series in the New 52 lately as well. Of course the only downer is that I don't know if Lemire could juggle everything and still produce awesome stuff. Maybe S.H.A.D.E. sends Ray to the Justice League United to check in on them. Then we could see the Hawkman/Atom bromance return.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

This is what I wish this series was like every month. Of course, having Jeff Lemire as your fill-in writer certainly helps. I'm really happy with the way SHADE is being shown and that Ray Palmer is with them. Hopefully, they'll get an even bigger role in the DCU going forward. Awesome way to introduce the Atom!

Astonishing Member

so much for ryan then...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    This is what I wish this series was like every month. Of course, having Jeff Lemire as your fill-in writer certainly helps. I'm really happy with the way SHADE is being shown and that Ray Palmer is with them. Hopefully, they'll get an even bigger role in the DCU going forward. Awesome way to introduce the Atom!
    I think its safe bet that they will have some pages in Futures End.