Page 130 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3689

Even 6 years later, Steph fans remember this batgirl:

batgirl_stephanie brown.jpg

This costume is in a DIFFERENT LEVEL if you compare this with Babs Burnside costume.. For this spoiler returned with this design.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Even 6 years later, Steph fans remember this batgirl:

batgirl_stephanie brown.jpg

This costume is in a DIFFERENT LEVEL if you compare this with Babs Burnside costume.. For this spoiler returned with this design.
    It is a great costume! And the new Spoiler costume has some pretty great inspirations from it.

Where'd that awesome pic come from?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It is a great costume! And the new Spoiler costume has some pretty great inspirations from it.

Where'd that awesome pic come from?
    DEVIANTART:

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Batgirl-710084689

Really cool. I love Steph's attitude in that pic!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Nightwing Fan Film, you can see two young girls(Only in the begin and the end of this video training), one blonde:

Last edited by adrikito; 11-09-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Nightwing Fan Film, you can see two young girls(Only in the begin and the end of this video training), one blonde:

Very interesting! I like the Steph and Cass actresses, and it's nice that Helena's there as well, so all three of my faves in one video! Some good callbacks to Grayson, of course, as well as to Cass's Batgirl run with Steph and Cass training.

Is Strange, Assam never said nothing about this... He was more focused in that idiot of the other video(Cass Cain is antihero)..

Looking images of Damian, I found this image with Steph:

Stephanie Brown batgirl Damian Wayne Robin.jpg

Is Strange, Assam never said nothing about this... He was more focused in that idiot of the other video(Cass Cain is antihero)..

Looking images of Damian, I found this image with Steph:

Stephanie Brown batgirl Damian Wayne Robin.jpg
    Awww. Good times, Steph and the demon Robin.

I'm betting Assam just didn't read Grayson. (And never will now, because King. I personally really like King. )

BANNED

Is Strange, Assam never said nothing about this...He
    1. Not a he. (That's it, I'm making this clear in my signature)
    2. I'd seen it before, didn't really have anything to say. The inclusion of them is appreciated, some fun lines, but overall I'm not a fan of the production, nor how Cass speaks perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

I'm betting Assam just didn't read Grayson.
    Read a handful of issues. Found them mediocre.

Also, in regards to "never will", yeah, Victor Mancha, Mark Doyle, Holly Robinson; three strikes he's out (And that's just the big stuff). I know some people think it's silly but it's just how my brain works. I wanted to catch up on Mister Miracle, but I just couldn't bring myself to get them.

ixQFh9T.jpg
    The panels of the Batgirl series that made me felt in love with Stephanie's characther.

So: how much of Stephanie's pre-Flashpoint history do you think can be restored without significantly undermining her N52 history? For instance, recasting her involvement in Batman Eternal so that it all happened, but it wasn't her first time as Spoiler, would not constitute a significant undermining of N52 events in my book.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    ixQFh9T.jpg
    The panels of the Batgirl series that made me felt in love with Stephanie's characther.
    You know I never thought of it this way, but Steph's "History of the BatFamily" is sort of her book's equivalent to the "Cass knocks out Steph" running gag. If you're primarily a fan of the book they stem from, you love it and think it's really funny. But if you're more a fan of the opposite Batgirl, it just kinda pisses you off the more it's circulated around.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    So: how much of Stephanie's pre-Flashpoint history do you think can be restored without significantly undermining her N52 history? For instance, recasting her involvement in Batman Eternal so that it all happened, but it wasn't her first time as Spoiler, would not constitute a significant undermining of N52 events in my book.
    Most of her early Spoiler years. The pregnancy. Anything before War Games, really.

Which unfortunately means that her time as Batgirl even renamed to be Spoiler couldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You know I never thought of it this way, but Steph's "History of the BatFamily" is sort of her book's equivalent to the "Cass knocks out Steph" running gag. If you're primarily a fan of the book they stem from, you love it and think it's really funny. But if you're more a fan of the opposite Batgirl, it just kinda pisses you off the more it's circulated around.
    I don't understand what the history of the batfamily stuff is bad about when it comes to Cass? Whereas Cass knocking out Steph kind of shows BOTH characters in a bad light.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

I don't understand what the history of the batfamily stuff is bad about when it comes to Cass?
    Really? Cause the fact that she wasn't mentioned is pretty glaring.

Whereas Cass knocking out Steph kind of shows BOTH characters in a bad light.
    I disagree. I don't believe it shows either character in a bad light. For Cass, is simply shows her confidence in her own abilities to the point that she thinks less of others in that regard, as well as an overprotective nature of those around her. To different extents, these are character flaws, not things that make her look bad. And for Steph, yeah, she's not as skilled as Cass and getting clocked by her in it of itself doesn't look bad, and is pretty funny the way it's framed. Where I agree with some that a problem arose is after War Games, when a lot of people started thinking of Steph as incompetent, those panels circulating around didn't do Steph any favors.

Also, in regards to "never will", yeah, Victor Mancha, Mark Doyle, Holly Robinson; three strikes he's out (And that's just the big stuff). I know some people think it's silly but it's just how my brain works. I wanted to catch up on Mister Miracle, but I just couldn't bring myself to get them.
    I get it. I think King's not really as anti-Cass as some of his statements have made it seem, but he's definitely not super interested in writing Cass. Maybe he's like Snyder - as a reader, he's a fan, but as a writer, he doesn't have much to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I agree with Endsong - pretty much all of the Dixon stuff can be filled in in some way. But her time as Robin and Batgirl...yeah. Robin can't be allowed because it's between Tim and Damian and even only three months made a huge impact on continuity (at least, I think it did). And Batgirl is so dependent on Cass and Babs having their history restored - and Babs hasn't had enough of it restored, even with the Bensons doing their best. I could maybe see some storylines like The Flood being restored a bit, fitting them into the Batgirl #46-52 slot, with Steph as Spoiler, and we know some version of the Flood happened, because it's foundational for Death of Oracle, which we know some version happened since it was key to the Oracle plotline in Bird of Prey last year. But Batgirl Rising is out, and Batgirl: The Lesson is precluded by Cluemaster being still dead.

That makes sense.

Most of her early Spoiler years. The pregnancy. Anything before War Games, really.

Which unfortunately means that her time as Batgirl even renamed to be Spoiler couldn't happen.
    I disagree. I don't believe it shows either character in a bad light. For Cass, is simply shows her confidence in her own abilities to the point that she thinks less of others in that regard, as well as an overprotective nature of those around her. To different extents, these are character flaws, not things that make her look bad. And for Steph, yeah, she's not as skilled as Cass and getting clocked by her in it of itself doesn't look bad, and is pretty funny the way it's framed. Where I agree with some that a problem arose is after War Games, when a lot of people started thinking of Steph as incompetent, those panels circulating around didn't do Steph any favors.
    You make a decent case, but that's not the way I think it's presented in the book itself - particularly in the way Babs tells Cass to hit Steph harder because she's annoyed by Steph's justified anger at having a broken jaw.

That being said, I don't really think continuing that particular discussion would benefit the appreciation of either Cass or Steph that much. I'm a much bigger fan of the scenes where they train together.