Page 181 of 246 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3689
    BANNED

So I guess they'll star in something called Batgirls maybe. I'll give it a shot as long as its not written by the Bensons. They should hire Valentine.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Pitey.

Also, important! General advisory: Please don't spread those screenshots further. He contacted me on Twitter and asked me to take them down, so I will.
    Ah, thanks!

Bummer, but I can understand it.

But very exciting to see Steph on the cover! Even though we knew she was in the issue.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Raül Fernandez streamed some of the inking of the #980 cover, and it looks like the theory that Steph and Cass will see their times as Batgirl is correct:

Attachment 63296
    Hmm I guess Cass and Stephanie aren't going to get the boot then I just hope Tynion is maneuvaring things in such a way that they cannot be ignored by whoever it is that takes over.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Hmm I guess Cass and Stephanie aren't going to get the boot then I just hope Tynion is maneuvaring things in such a way that they cannot be ignored by whoever it is that takes over.
    Cass definitely isn't getting the boot - she's on the cover of the last issue. I'm very worried about Steph, though, since she's not on the final cover, and that's not good news...
    Last edited by millernumber1; 03-14-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

This is the solicitation of this image:

DETECTIVE COMICS #980
    “Batmen Eternal” part five! The worst possible future for Gotham City has been locked into place, and there’s nothing Batman can do to stop it...until Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain catch a glimpse of something they never would have thought possible!

I remember in Nightwing when he saw Damian in different realities(injustice, 666 batman).. Maybe this is possible again with Steph and Cass..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-14-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Cass definitely isn't getting the book - she's on the cover of the last issue. I'm very worried about Steph, though, since she's not on the final cover, and that's not good news...
    Maybe there was no room to squeeze in Stephanie and covers always lie you know.

Maybe there was no room to squeeze in Stephanie and covers always lie you know.
    Well, we know specifically that Tec covers can very much lie - on Tec 940, they originally had Tim on the cover, but took him off. I'm hoping against hope that they're going to put Steph on later, but...probably not.

Maybe this is the way to change Orphan for Black Bat again.. Putting Black Bat alias in Cass mind again..

Recently, Raven remembered that she knows Cyborg..

DAMNIT... I forgot use the Gadwin Printscreens for save that image in my pc..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-14-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Well, we know specifically that Tec covers can very much lie - on Tec 940, they originally had Tim on the cover, but took him off. I'm hoping against hope that they're going to put Steph on later, but...probably not.
    Well if Stephanie finds her way into it great and I hope this is a sign that Stephanie is finally going to get over her self-absorbed issues they just haven't been good on her it's almost as bad as the time she started the Gotham Gang War.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe this is the way to change Orphan for Black Bat again.. Putting Black Bat alias in Cass mind again..

Recently, Raven remembered that she knows Cyborg..

Black Bat can't be used because Black Bat is being used by an old pulp hero who is now publishing new stories.

Well if Stephanie finds her way into it great and I hope this is a sign that Stephanie is finally going to get over her self-absorbed issues they just haven't been good on her it's almost as bad as the time she started the Gotham Gang War.
    See, I don't think it's as bad as that. I think a large contingent of fans (including, of course, me) who thought that War Games made her really sympathetic, because she was screwed over by Batman when she was Robin, and was just trying to prove herself to Batman. Plus, she didn't WANT to start a war, she wanted to get the gangs under Batman's control. The plans (as far as I can tell) never said it would be a war, it said that Matches Malone would push the gangs under Orpheus.

I also think that Steph's motivations started out sympathetic here in the Victim Syndicate, but Tynion dragged her conflict out too far because of the Button's changes, and thus she's had to repeat herself instead of naturally growing (like it seemed she would).

Over on 4chan, the Tec thread is playing telephone with all this information. (And trying to dox me. Ahaha.)

Over on 4chan, the Tec thread is playing telephone with all this information. (And trying to dox me. Ahaha.)
    Thanks, I saw Cass image too..

Thanks, I saw Cass image too..
    I'm REALLY curious whose posting over there and here. Other than me, obviously.

I'm REALLY curious whose posting over there and here. Other than me, obviously.
    When I saw the posts in Cass topic, the image was erased... For this I liked see this in 4chan... THANKS..

When I saw the posts in Cass topic, the image was erased... For this I liked see this in 4chan... THANKS..
    Just make sure that you don't post it anywhere, out of respect for Caivu and Fernandez.