Page 224 of 246 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    NOTHING IMPORTANT(because this donīt confirm her presence here and we are talking about another universe), BUT.. I like to see that other people that remembers her with love after the bad events of the last year.

https://www.newsarama.com/39922-how-...-a-sequel.html

If Murphy takes Batman off the table as he hinted in his final panel, then despite the existence of the GTO, more criminals can come crawling out the woodwork. Murphy has shown a knack for using various members of Bruce's inner-circle after all, with Duke Thomas even being retconned into an urban military leader. This leaves room for new faces such as Tim Drake, Azrael, and Spoiler to appear as new vigilantes who might not be too trusting of the GTO, because at the end of the day, taxpayers are footing the bill, which means Gordon will have to be held accountable and that he may be receiving direction from financiers.
    That would be pretty cool! Murphy did write one of the best Dukes that has been written!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Cool image! Who drew it?

Not in the Titans of Tomorrow future, at least what we have seen so far.
    Darn, well that's okay...there's always a different future...

Steph, as always, said it best!
    Agreed.

I have to wonder how many people will now get to know Steph because of the new show and streaming service?

So, the final digital issue of Bombshells United (#38 digital, #19 in floppy next month on the 6th) has one image and one reference of Steph as a Bat-girl all in purple, spoiling crime all over Gotham. Bit late, but nice to know she isn't completely ignored.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So, the final digital issue of Bombshells United (#38 digital, #19 in floppy next month on the 6th) has one image and one reference of Steph as a Bat-girl all in purple, spoiling crime all over Gotham. Bit late, but nice to know she isn't completely ignored.
    Good to know, wish she was involved in the series more though. You would think that it would cover all the women in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Good to know, wish she was involved in the series more though. You would think that it would cover all the women in DC.
    Yup. Still infuriated at the choices of Bat Girls. But Steph as the hope of the future is nice, if not enough.

Here's a pic of Steph as the Girl all in Purple.

Here's a pic of Steph as the Girl all in Purple.

OK. I visited Stephanie Brown wiki for confirm this.

Even if I donīt see bombshells comic. I am happy for her.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-18-2018 at 02:16 PM.

OK; I just read Detective 980. Even if she continues to call herself Spoiler, I want her to incorporate a bat emblem into her costume by the end of the next issue. And after that? Is love too see her and Cassandra join up with the Birds of Prey, or costar in a new Gotham Knights title along with Tim.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    OK; I just read Detective 980. Even if she continues to call herself Spoiler, I want her to incorporate a bat emblem into her costume by the end of the next issue. And after that? Is love too see her and Cassandra join up with the Birds of Prey, or costar in a new Gotham Knights title along with Tim.
    I don't know if current Steph would feel the Bat for with her philosophy. Unless we get her as Robin or Batgirl completely, I don't really feel the need for a Bat. She is Steph, and a great character. I have wavered in my defense of Tynion's last arc, but I am fully onboard again.

My issue is I don't think of a Bat-emblem when I think of "Spoiler," even if I'd rather see her more accepting and supportive of the Bat then she has been in this run.

But Cass could definitely use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My issue is I don't think of a Bat-emblem when I think of "Spoiler," even if I'd rather see her more accepting and supportive of the Bat then she has been in this run.

But Cass could definitely use one.
    Agree completely about Cass. And much as I actually like Steph as Robin and Batgirl more than Spoiler in most cases (partly because of her awesome costumes), I agree that she is fiercely independent.

BATGIRL STEPH in deviantart:

Stephanie Brown Batgirl tech_support.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-20-2018 at 12:26 PM.

By epitomime on Tumblr/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    Super adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    How cute is Steph here.