Page 10 of 246 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Heehee, i like the boobs press

Incredible Member
    Last edited by gwhh; 07-13-2014 at 09:00 AM.

BANNED

Does anyone else feel slightly disappointed whenever Steph doesn't appear in an issue of Eternal? Her story is one of the slowest-moving. Can't wait to see what inspires her to take up the Spoiler identity though!

If I was cynical and had very little faith in DC (the if may be redundant), I'd be wondering if Steph's new origin isn't setting her on a path to being a more grim-dark Spoiler, perhaps to fill the gap left by the new perktastic Miss Gordon.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    If I was cynical and had very little faith in DC (the if may be redundant), I'd be wondering if Steph's new origin isn't setting her on a path to being a more grim-dark Spoiler, perhaps to fill the gap left by the new perktastic Miss Gordon.
    I do worry about that now that Barbara is becoming Steph Bat.

Quote Originally Posted by catbatfan View Post
    Does anyone else feel slightly disappointed whenever Steph doesn't appear in an issue of Eternal? Her story is one of the slowest-moving. Can't wait to see what inspires her to take up the Spoiler identity though!
    Steph's story is part of the central arc, and while the all other smaller arcs appear separate atm they will eventually tie into Stephs, not the other way around. That why her arc is progressing so slowly. imo
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Steph's story is part of the central arc, and while the all other smaller arcs appear separate atm they will eventually tie into Stephs, not the other way around. That why her arc is progressing so slowly. imo
    The central arc appears to be the Gordon train accident. Do we think the person responsible for that is the same mystery man (or woman) from Cluemaster's secret meeting in issue 3?

Incredible Member

Sort of, but it also means I don't have to drive to the comic shop that day, and I save $2.99, so there are benefits too.

Ultimate Member

Not really. It was made perfectly clear that Eternal was a story about Gotham as a whole and that it would involve most of the Bat-characters. So I was never expecting Steph to appear in all of the issues, and we know that she becomes Spoiler eventually. There's going to be at least 60 issues, so we've got plenty of time left. I'm buying the series because I'm enjoying it as a whole, not just because Steph is in it.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

That is the inherent problem with all these mega crossover style stories and to some extent even team books for me. For any character other than Steph or perhaps Cass I would not be putting myself through all this just to get a couple of pages every other issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    The art is beautiful.

I think her current Spoiler costume is better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Head View Post
    Heh, that's awesome.

(I always picked the tophat )