Page 101 of 246 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

0817171337.jpg

Can confirm it's in LCS! Glanced through it - it has the variant for #1 by Cully Hamner and the unused cover by Phil Noto as back matter. It runs in order from #1-#12, and includes each main cover between the stories. It also puts an additional blown up piece of art on the back side of each cover.

No new introductions, interviews, extras, sketches, or anything, though. It seems to be decent, if not quite as high quality in terms of paper and cover, as the three Cass Batgirl books - I held it up next to those, and they would indeed look very nice next to each other.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Missed the 100th page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfe7Xb_pjk
    Saw this, hoped for spoiler news and she was barely mentioned.

What was the unused Noto Cover? and blown up pieces?

Edit was the unused cover this? Seems like he repurposed for #3. I'm surprised I have never seen this before since I'm such a fan of Steph's Batgirl run.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Red obin; 08-17-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Attachment 53242

BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #16

Written by JULIE BENSON and SHAWNA BENSON
    Art by ROGE ANTONIO
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Variant cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA

“Manslaughter” part two! As an illness that affects half of Gotham City’s population grows, Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress pick up some unexpected help from Catwoman, Ivy and Harley, as well as some welcome backup from Batwoman, Spoiler, Gotham Girl and Wonder Woman. But as the Birds of Prey grow closer to discovering the source of the outbreak, what they find won’t end the plague and might only make it grow faster.

On sale NOVEMBER 8 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    New solicitation, Steph seems to be retaining her full mask.
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Missed the 00th page

Saw this, hoped for spoiler news and she was barely mentioned.

What was the unused Noto Cover? and blown up pieces?

Edit was the unused cover this? Seems like he repurposed for #3. I'm surprised I have never seen this before since I'm such a fan of Steph's Batgirl run.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that Steph gets at least one episode, if not a couple, where she shines, but so far...

The unused cover is this one: 1.jpg

It's also in Batgirl Rising (as is the Hamner cover), so if you have the old trade, you're missing no extra features.

The blown up pieces on the back of the cover pages were just from panels inside the issue - usually a shot of Steph doing something awesome. Sort of like a trailer image for the story to come. No new pieces.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

New solicitation, Steph seems to be retaining her full mask.
    Oooh, good point! I keep forgetting she has the new mask...maybe because she's only appeared twice since she left (grumble)

Missed the 100th page

Saw this, hopefor spoiler news and she was barely mentioned.
    I saw this too. But nothing revelant. For that I donīt put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw this too. But nothing revelant. For that I donīt put this here.
    Haha, such care in the curation of what people post to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Yeah, I'm hoping that Steph gets at least one episode, if not a couple, where she shines, but so far...

The unused cover is this one: 1.jpg

It's also in Batgirl Rising (as is the Hamner cover), so if you have the old trade, you're missing no extra features.

The blown up pieces on the back of the cover pages were just from panels inside the issue - usually a shot of Steph doing something awesome. Sort of like a trailer image for the story to come. No new pieces.
    Shame they did not use that cover.I like Noto's first 3 covers but dislike the rest as they makes steph look chubby.
    Sadly only have original lesson trade but have batgirl rising in issues. Might get new trade for red robin and flood.

Shame they did not use that cover.I like Noto's first 3 covers but dislike the rest as they makes steph look chubby.
    Sadly only have original lesson trade but have batgirl rising in issues. Might get new trade for red robin and flood.
    Well, that cover was going to be for issue #2, so it would have detracted from the "who is Batgirl" silly marketing campaign they were going with. Pretty much everyone knew who it was going to be, based on the podcasts I listened to. I love Noto's art, but after those first three, and issue #5's cover, I don't think his stuff was very strong. Certainly not as good as Artgerm and Dustin Nguyen's work on the rest of the covers. For some reason, his cover game just wasn't as great as he usually is for the rest of the series.

As I said before, I bought all three of the original trades this past year (I think I paid around 20 dollars for each one, though I usually had to buy one other trade along with the trade I was looking for). I also bought Red Robin: Collision, the single issue of Steph's Bruce Wayne: The Road Home, the Batman Inc Leviathan Strikes one-shot starring Steph after #22, the World's Finest trade by Sterling Gates, and the issue of The Web that she guest starred in. So I think I now own in hard copy all of Steph's major appearances as Batgirl (barring Death of Oracle, because BLECH).

REMEMBER THIS... NEXT WEEK, Stephanie Brown return in Detective Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    REMEMBER THIS... NEXT WEEK, Stephanie Brown return in Detective Comics.
    YES! No one forget! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Any guesses as to who the guys are? I can only think of ARGUS, since they're still in town, and it looks like they're in a damaged part of the city.
    Not that I'm bragging, but:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDUvODkwL29yaWdpbmFsL0RUQ185NjNfNC5qcGc=.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Well predicted, you! Also, that means this is probably going to be strongly involved with the Monster Men plotline. Which is odd, since I thought Batwoman was going to be heavier into that plot.

This preview was one of the first times I feel like spoiler has been written like pre52 spoiler/batgirl. She has been written well in the new 52 but her voice has not been the same except this.

This image is part of the preview:

https://www.newsarama.com/35999-tim-...3-preview.html

You are humans and work as a real couple.. Yeah, you are unstoppable..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-19-2017 at 04:42 AM.