Page 102 of 246 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3689

After the revelation that Bruce got last issue, I wonder if we're going to get a scene where he breaks the news to Stephanie.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    After the revelation that Bruce got last issue, I wonder if we're going to get a scene where he breaks the news to Stephanie.
    I hope this..

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    This preview was one of the first times I feel like spoiler has been written like pre52 spoiler/batgirl. She has been written well in the new 52 but her voice has not been the same except this.
    That scene with Tim definitely feels more like Steph then she did in her spotlight issue in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I'd be surprised if Bruce doesn't use that to try and break through to Steph after she falls in with Anarky.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    This preview was one of the first times I feel like spoiler has been written like pre52 spoiler/batgirl. She has been written well in the new 52 but her voice has not been the same except this.
    Interesting. I think the fact that it's one of the few times we see Steph in a non-life-threatening situation helps with that.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spoiler is in the cover:

Maybe we will see her in a flashback or in the present. This is the 2nd comic with her in November.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-22-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Well, I'm hoping firmly that she's at least in regular contact with the team after the Anarky arc.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Well, I'm hoping firmly that she's at least in regular contact with the team after the Anarky arc.
    I hope this too.. But after add Batwing and Azrael replacing Tim and Steph... Maybe for see Spoiler again in the team we need Tim..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I hope this too.. But after add Batwing and Azrael replacing Tim and Steph... Maybe for see Spoiler again in the team we need Tim..
    Well, this is at the end of Tim's returns...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    I saw that! I'm glad Tynion's not making more "Anarky is a boyfriend" comments, and that he says this is a story he wants to tell, rather than just farming it out to other writers. Very much enjoyed today's issue, though my unease about the potential romance with Lonnie is making me, well, uneasy.

BANNED

Very much enjoyed today's issue, though my unease about the potential romance with Lonnie is making me, well, uneasy.
    There are worse love triangles that could potentially be formed here. Like, imagine if instead of joining up with Lonnie, she got together with Alvin Draper, who would turn out to be a clone Tim made of himself. Oh, and he'd wear the Mr. Sarcastic costume. Because.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    There are worse love triangles that could potentially be formed here. Like, imagine if instead of joining up with Lonnie, she got together with Alvin Draper, who would turn out to be a clone Tim made of himself. Oh, and he'd wear the Mr. Sarcastic costume. Because.
    Again, my problem is with triangles, not with Lonnie.

BANNED

Again, my problem is with triangles, not with Lonnie.
    I know, I know, I'm just joking around.

I know, I know, I'm just joking around.
    I think in another world, a Steph who had mutually broken up with Tim and wasn't in rebound mode anymore and Lonnie could have a cool Batman/Catwoman gender-flipped type of relationship.

Okay, I seriously want to read about this.