Page 113 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Considering the continuity error he made with Cass in the first issue, I'm inclined to believe he did VERY little research in general before he started writing.

21, 27 and 28, and I KNOW you don't like 27, but I do, 21 was the issue for me where the two really became friends, and 28 (Even/especially (depending on who you ask) with its downer ending) is one of Steph's best appearances in the book.
    Well, I think it's not completely true that he did "very little" - but I think it's almost certain that his Cass research was summaries. The Birds of Prey detail is a pretty deep cut, I think, so there was some level of knowledge going on.

I do like 21 and 28, even if 28 feels really odd with how Steph enters and exits without much of an impact on Cass's status quo. And I really wish I could like 27 - it's actually one of the first 20 or so comics I remember reading, back in college in 2004ish - but it really biased me against Steph, and when I came back to it much, much later, after falling in love with Steph through War Games, War Crimes, Dixon's second Robin run, and then her run as Batgirl, it really doesn't work for me on a purely Steph level. On a Cass level, it works fine, and the art is gorgeous, as it is Phil Noto. I feel like I'm one of two or three people I've met who actually dislikes it, though, so definitely in the minority.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spoiler-Robin-Batgirl-Spoiler-again

Screen Shot 684.jpg

Maybe is a good image for CHRONOLOGY in steph wiki, you can see the pre-n52 costumes and the current steph:

http://stephaniebrown.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-24-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Spoiler-Robin-Batgirl-Spoiler-again

Screen Shot 684.jpg

Maybe is a good image for CHRONOLOGY in steph wiki, you can see the pre-n52 costumes and the current steph:

http://stephaniebrown.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
    I've thought about using that particular image, but decided to go with the Takara imageset because 1) it's more public, and 2) the Chronology page doesn't touch Steph's n52/Rebirth timeline.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Got anything juicy to tell us, Miller? Or did Tynion ask you to keep what he said private?

Got anything juicy to tell us, Miller? Or did Tynion ask you to keep what he said private?
    Still working on my writeup. Nothing super secret this time, though. But fun.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

runmonsterun

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

runmonsterun
    GOOD IMAGE OF THE TWO "SISTERS".

Seems that Damian is goint to appear in FALL OF THE BATMEN... Any chance of see one Steph/Damian moment?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seems that Damian is goint to appear in FALL OF THE BATMEN... Any chance of see one Steph/Damian moment?
    I saw that - I'm really curious about how Damian is going to fit into things. Hopefully more than just a quick image of him doing stuff, like there was in Batman and Robin Eternal. Some Steph/Damian bickering would be perfection!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I saw that - I'm really curious about how Damian is going to fit into things. Hopefully more than just a quick image of him doing stuff, like there was in Batman and Robin Eternal. Some Steph/Damian bickering would be perfection!
    Wait, I didn't see this. Link?

Wait, I didn't see this. Link?
    Screenshot_20170928-114842.jpg

From Raul Fernandez's IG.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

NINJA'D! That means we're getting some Alvaro Martinez! My fave!

BANNED

http://secretlystephaniebrown.tumblr...nt-the-same-as

Very interesting post. I can't say I disagree with most of what's said here.

http://secretlystephaniebrown.tumblr...nt-the-same-as

Very interesting post. I can't say I disagree with most of what's said here.
    Very interesting, indeed. I agree with, I think, about 30% of it. Working on a longform response, which I will crosspost here.