Page 128 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3689

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So, basically like Dini? I'm okay with that, though Dixon is also "my Bruce".
    Well, Burnett, Dini, Reaves, et al.

Dini had a big hand in B:TAS but it was a collaborative process and he didn't write ever single episode. Mask of the Phantasm had, like, five writers.

I love Gleason's Robin, Son of Batman! (Though I wish Steph had shown up, obviously - but Maya is amazing!) I think King really does love the Robins, but we'll have to see how he handles Tim when he comes back.
    The same... Initially Goliath shocked me... Damian with one monster? bad.... But he is great, like the current ULTIMATE BIZARRO.. Since the begin I knew that Bizarro presence was something good but not this, the perfect bizarro..

About Maya... With only this short comic, I see her as the definitive character to be Damian perfect girlfriend or even wife.. She was almost like make Steph of Damian generation giving the chance of make her Damian girlfriend..

I feel proud of make Damian and Maya part of my avatar.... Steph batgirl is in my profile picture with Damian(however, I mentioned this before)
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-03-2017 at 01:31 PM.

About King writting Tim, i'm going to put a quote of mine from Damian thread
    Oh man, i already imagine it, Jason would do a sexual reference and Tim won't get it and somebody would make a comment about him being a virgin
    Althougth, i'm sort of amused by the fact that he called Tim "the second worlds greatest detective" in Robin War, made he would made canon that Tim is able to fall asleep on anything

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Burnett, Dini, Reaves, et al.

Dini had a big hand in B:TAS but it was a collaborative process and he didn't write ever single episode. Mask of the Phantasm had, like, five writers.
    Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to disrespect all the writers on the show. Dini's just the one I know who's written a lot of comics in canon as well as for the show (and I really like most of them).

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The same... Initially Goliath shocked me... Damian with one monster? bad.... But he is great, like the current ULTIMATE BIZARRO.. Since the begin I knew that Bizarro presence was something good but not this, the perfect bizarro..

About Maya... With only this comic, I see her as the definitive character to be Damian perfect girlfriend or even wife..
    Oh, man, Damian and Goliath's backstory was so good! I dunno if I can see Damian ever being allowed to get old enough to really date, but Maya is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    About King writting Tim, i'm going to put a quote of mine from Damian thread

Althougth, i'm sort of amused by the fact that he called Tim "the second worlds greatest detective" in Robin War, made he would made canon that Tim is able to fall asleep on anything
    Hmmm. I am a big King fan (obviously), so I'm always up for trying. That being said, I really didn't like Batman #34 - too much bickering and sniping, not enough banter and actual connection. Gorgeous art, though.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Cute batgirl steph in this shirt in tumblr:

shirt stephanie brown batgirl.jpg

Stephanie brown rules, black mask:

stephanie brown batgirl winner black mask.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That's adorbs! Everyone's attitudes in the second pic are perfect!

Cute batgirl steph in this shirt in tumblr:

shirt stephanie brown batgirl.jpg
    Yes! That's what I like to see - people who wear their love of Steph on their sleeves. Well, shirt.

Stephanie brown rules, black mask:

stephanie brown batgirl winner black mask.jpg
    Oh, man. I still haven't convinced myself to pay 100 dollars to buy that Steph figure, but I'm so tempted now!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Is that Barbara or Kate next to Bruce?

Babs, I think, unless this is 52 Kate. It also doesn't look like her skin tone or expression.

BANNED

Babs. Bruce, Alfred, Robins and Batgirls. You can tell it's Babs from the hair and because she doesn't have Kate's skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Babs. Bruce, Alfred, Robins and Batgirls. You can tell it's Babs from the hair and because she doesn't have Kate's skin tone.
    Haha, same!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Or tattoos. Or eye color.

Plus the original artist tagged it as Barbara.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Or tattoos. Or eye color.

Plus the original artist tagged it as Barbara.
    True. Helps when peeps provide source links.

http://lightningstrikes-art.tumblr.c...d-by-crime-and

Yes! That's what I like to see - people who wear their love of Steph on their sleeves. Well, shirt.

Oh, man. I still haven't convinced myself to pay 100 dollars to buy that Steph figure, but I'm so tempted now!
    Yeah, is something good...

I saw this image and... I imaginated that all steph fans would like this..

stephanie brown spoiler batgirl FIGHT ME.jpg

tittle FIGHT ME(unfortunatelly she canīt smile here). Like Steph said in that image to black mask.. or like in the POST-CRISIS Steph&Cass trainings..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-06-2017 at 06:01 AM.