Page 13 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I agree with their logic to some extent. We've been especially waiting for Steph to gear up as Spoiler ever since they teased us with Batman #28 way back in February. Or maybe she's not as skilled as she thinks she is first time out and that's how she'll be drawn into the Batfamily. Maybe Harper and Tim will help her hone her skills to some extent?

All-New Member

[ hope with the upcoming release of the New 52 figures of Batgirl, Supergirl and Stargirl, maybe we could finally get a Spoiler figure. Maybe even a Bluebird too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Unconfirmed. I suspect "college freshman age", though. That keeps her at "a little older than Tim", like she's always been.
    so 17/18?
    i would of said high school senior

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
    [ hope with the upcoming release of the New 52 figures of Batgirl, Supergirl and Stargirl, maybe we could finally get a Spoiler figure. Maybe even a Bluebird too.
    I have the Steph Batgirl figure and would certainly be up to get a Spoiler one!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    I can respect that as a creative choice, but I'm a bit disappointed. I like the scenes of the character gathering their crime fighting materials, deciding their style and colour scheme and all that.

Maybe they'll explain it in flashback in the inevitable Spoiler ongoing series (which will run to 100+ issues of course)
    The problem is that that costume looks pretty elaborate, heck it's got freaking armor on it. If it were her old costume, which did look homemade, then fine. But given how they've gone out of there wear to show her living in a freaking vent with nothing but the clothes on her back, not explaining how/where she got such a professionally-made costume, and a freaking ninja weapon from the looks of it, strikes me as a copeout. You guys CHOSE to put her in this position as a plot point, so to just handwave it away seems really lazy. For a "creative choice" it's not at all creative.

BANNED

Steph is on the cover of next week's Batman Eternal. Let's hope she appears in more than 3 pages!

Fantastic Member

Just come back from travelling overseas for a month, and I haven't been following Eternal. What issues has Steph appeared in during that time?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
    Just come back from travelling overseas for a month, and I haven't been following Eternal. What issues has Steph appeared in during that time?
    Batman Eternal #3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 13 and 20 so far.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Undead; 08-29-2014 at 01:54 AM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

All-New Member

you guys read batgirl futures end steph!!! and cass!!! both as batgirl!!

Ultimate Member

And still BFF's to boot.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And still BFF's to boot.
    i feel like the "drop anything that looks like a gun" line was ripped right outta bryan millers batgirl

BANNED

batgirl futures end was nice, good to see more than one batgirl

All-New Member

Today's issue of Eternal featured Stephanie prominently. It's a must read for Steph fans!

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison