Page 133 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Imagine that Spoiler is... A BOY(sorry, is not Stephen) in one alternative universe, this can be his appearance:

Even with the purple, looks a serious character:

Attachment 57954

I saw this in deviantart, similar to Steph past..

https://malfar.deviantart.com/art/DC...iler-713702030
    Huh. That's a very interesting idea. Thanks for the source! Makes me really wonder how tied to herself is Steph, and how much is transferrable.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Making and Coloring one Steph image in youtube:

You can saw here, the complete image in color..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 01:05 PM.

That's so cool! Really nice drawing, too.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Stephanie Brown shirts:

https://www.redbubble.com/es/shop/stephanie+brown

Maybe I should put TEAM STEPH as a signature..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Stephanie Brown shirts:

https://www.redbubble.com/es/shop/stephanie+brown

Maybe I should put TEAM STEPH as a signature..
    Those are all great! Man. Maybe I need a new tshirt...

ANOTHER INTERESTING THING, Jyger’s Favourite– 5 DC/Marvel Team-Ups I Would LOVE To See: Seems that he wants crossovers of DC/Marvels and Steph is the 1st in his TOP 5..

https://jygersrant.wordpress.com/201...d-love-to-see/

#1 – Spoiler and Spider-Woman

Yeah, zero surprises with this one, huh? And yes, I HAVE seen the fan-art of Gwen with Batgirl, don’t worry, we’ll get to HER in a sec. For now, I just feel from a personality, fighting style, and equipment standpoint, these two are probably a tighter match. Hell, their costumes are even really similar, and they’re both blondes. The only major thing throwing off their combo is that only Gwen has superpowers, but as seen when she teamed up with other superheroes, that doesn’t do much, if anything, to hold Steph back.

Unfortunatelly, I only remember gwen of Spiderman series/Films as a normal girl..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Hmmms. I tried Spider-Gwen, but it didn't really do much for me. It seems a lot like steampunk - mostly awesome designs, kinda limp storytelling.

Hmmms. I tried Spider-Gwen, but it didn't really do much for me. It seems a lot like steampunk - mostly awesome designs, kinda limp storytelling.
    Is a lot of style and cool artwork, but with nothing of substance. Wich is too bad because i actually enjoyed her first apperance, other than that....

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is a lot of style and cool artwork, but with nothing of substance. Wich is too bad because i actually enjoyed her first apperance, other than that....
    Yeah.

Unlike our girl, who has no less that FOUR great designs, and much substance.

Well, substance can be in the eye of the beholder .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, substance can be in the eye of the beholder .
    True. But it's a Steph thread! I naturally think EVERYONE has less substance than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    True. But it's a Steph thread! I naturally think EVERYONE has less substance than she does.
    Of course... This is Steph appreciation, no one can overcome her here..

BANNED

So what do you guys think Steph's next arc will be? Or rather, what would you like it to be about?

I know its not really relevant right now since she probably won't be a primary focus of an arc again after FotB till 2019 (if we still HAVE a team by then) , but given how divisive and mixed this initial year+ arc has been, I think it's worth talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    So what do you guys think Steph's next arc will be? Or rather, what would you like it to be about?

I know its not really relevant right now since she probably won't be a primary focus of an arc again after FotB till 2019, but given how divisive and mixed this initial year+ arc has been, I think it's worth talking about.
    After the last Steph appearance, I think that something related with Cluemaster..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post

I know its not really relevant right now since she probably won't be a primary focus of an arc again after FotB till 2019 (if we still HAVE a team by then) , but given how divisive and mixed this initial year+ arc has been, I think it's worth talking about.
    Steph's arc should be that she's still struggling with the doubts the Victim Syndicate planted in her mind. And I desperately hope that she finds the truth.