Page 134 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3689
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Steph's arc should be that she's still struggling with the doubts the Victim Syndicate planted in her mind. And I desperately hope that she finds the truth.
    I'm kind of expecting that to be happening as a sub-plot throughout arcs post-FotB. I just hope that Tynion doesn't write returned-Steph the way the Bensons have been.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'm kind of expecting that to be happening as a sub-plot throughout arcs post-FotB. I just hope that Tynion doesn't write returned-Steph the way the Bensons have been.
    I mean, we know that Victim Syndicate comes back in this arc, so I think it's actually likely that it will be a major subplot.

(Also, it's interesting that Steph in Birds of Prey has pushback - I've seen several fans mention it - but there's also a strong group of fans who don't like a Steph who isn't angry enough.)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Steph's arc should be that she's still struggling with the doubts the Victim Syndicate planted in her mind. And I desperately hope that she finds the truth.
    Of course, I forget the Victim Syndicate..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Of course, I forget the Victim Syndicate..
    NEVER FORGET! They're so annoying. But so much better than that random group of thugs in Batman and Robin.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

NEVER FORGET! They're so annoying. But so much better than that random group of thugs in Batman and Robin.
    I have never been interested in cluemaster, for some reason, in that moment I only saw in my mind the last Steph appearance..

Maybe is because I am trying to forget Steph sadness after Tim "death"...

THIS IS THE 2000th POST IN STEPH APPRECIATION...

I have never been interested in cluemaster, for some reason, in that moment I only saw in my mind the last Steph appearance..

Maybe is because I am trying to forget Steph sadness after Tim "death"...

THIS IS THE 2000th POST IN STEPH APPRECIATION...
    AWESOME! CELEBRATE THE STEPH LOVE!

Interesting. I actually like the idea of a less smart Riddler who is cranky because he's not as smart. Especially one who has Steph as a daughter who kicks his butt.

I kinda like the sadness - I think it's very engaging as a character arc, and also has some really nice parallels (only flipped) from when Steph died and Tim was sad.

BANNED

I mean, we know that Victim Syndicate comes back in this arc, so I think it's actually likely that it will be a major subplot.
    Yeah, but I'm not entirely sure she'll actually be on the team until the end of the arc...or as I theorized on the Cass thread, possibly not even on the team after this. So dealing with lingering feelings would come after. (I think we're thinking the same thing but just got confused)

(Also, it's interesting that Steph in Birds of Prey has pushback - I've seen several fans mention it - but there's also a strong group of fans who don't like a Steph who isn't angry enough.)
    I like an angry Steph. But this Steph is just downright unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Yeah, but I'm not entirely sure she'll actually be on the team until the end of the arc...or as I theorized on the Cass thread, possibly not even on the team after this. So dealing with lingering feelings would come after. (I think we're thinking the same thing but just got confused)

I like an angry Steph. But this Steph is just downright unpleasant.
    See, my Steph is BQM's Steph first, Dixon's second, so I like a Steph who's mad, but I don't think it's an intrinsic part of her character (I made a LONG post about it a while back on my tumblr). I think this Steph is still working through the trauma of Tim's death and her lingering distrust of Batman from the Eternal storyline.

I would like to think that Tynion knows she belongs on the team, but I am worried. I'm always worried about Steph.

AWESOME! CELEBRATE THE STEPH LOVE!

Interesting. I actually like the idea of a less smart Riddler who is cranky because he's not as smart. Especially one who has Steph as a daughter who kicks his butt.

I kinda like the sadness - I think it's very engaging as a character arc, and also has some really nice parallels (only flipped) from when Steph died and Tim was sad.
    Maybe is because I hate the Riddler, that someone similar, donīt like me..

My opinion about Steph never changed in the last months, she was brave for continue alone, I only prefer one happy Steph..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Maybe is because I hate the Riddler, that someone similar, donīt like me..

My opinion about Steph never changed in the last months(I understand the reason), she was brave for continue alone, I only prefer one happy Steph..
    How interesting. I like Riddler more than Joker. He at least has a chance of not killing people.

I prefer a happy Steph, too - but I want Steph to have stories and grow as a hero, and growth comes with sadness and struggle, so I don't want her to be happy all the time. Just as her default state.

How interesting. I like Riddler more than Joker. He at least has a chance of not killing people.

I prefer a happy Steph, too - but I want Steph to have stories and grow as a hero, and growth comes with sadness and struggle, so I don't want her to be happy all the time. Just as her default state.
    In the real life... I DONīT LIKE THE CLOWNS.. Joker is special.. But riddler is irritating..

I understand that for grow as hero and character she need this... For that reason, I support her in the good and bad moments..

I never liked Riddler(his appearance dissapointed me many times, I always compared him with minor villains).. but think that I hate him since the N52 Batman Annual, with Bruce without memory...

5_29.jpg

Of these 3, he is the last, that you can feel sorry for his situation... because is a terrorist that wanted money putting the people in danger... and now.. is here complaining about batman? Change your life and you will never see batman again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2017 at 02:56 PM.

In the real life... I DONīT LIKE THE CLOWNS.. Joker is special..

I understand that for grow as hero and character she need this... For that reason, I support her in the good and bad moments..
    The True Steph Spirit - there's room in our line of fandom for hope, too!

I'm the only who wants the preview of detective comics 969 for see Steph? She is the only who doesnīt know about Tim returns..

Today I saw the AC 992 preview, but nothing of detective comics..

I'm the only who wants the preview of detective comics 969 for see Steph? She is the only who doesnīt know about Tim returns..

Everyone wants the preview!

I'm dying here to see the preview