Page 139 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3689

I'm fine with young Robins (I'm not really a fan of Dick starting at 16), but I do think Jason should die in his late teens, like in Under the Red Hood.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm fine with young Robins (I'm not really a fan of Dick starting at 16), but I do think Jason should die in his late teens, like in Under the Red Hood.
    Interesting. I wouldn't mind young Robins as much if DC didn't have an obsession with killing them off. If it had a lighter tone, it would be less gross, but there's something pretty evil about murdering 10-13 year olds for entertainment. Not that I approve of killing off any Robins no matter how old they are, but if they're closer to adulthood, there's more of a sense that it's tragedy, and not just grotesque cruelty.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That was something strange.. I prefer him begin with 9/10 years, like Damian.. More time to evolve..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    That was something strange.. I prefer him begin with 9/10 years, like Damian.. More time to evolve..
    Which is nice. Except that then Batman is pushing 50.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Which is nice. Except that then Batman is pushing 50.*
    Pfff, everyone knows that Bruce discovred the fountain of youth a long time ago and is at his eternal late 20s, early 30s

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Pfff, everyone knows that Bruce discovred the fountain of youth a long time ago and is at his eternal late 20s, early 30s
    Well, according to Superheavy, Bruce is now physically in his mid to late 20s, even if he's actually in his early to mid thirties. Haha. Snyder, giving us a literal fountain of youth.

Well, according to Superheavy, Bruce is now physically in his mid to late 20s, even if he's actually in his early to mid thirties. Haha. Snyder, giving us a literal fountain of youth
    I always thougth that would be a prefect excuse for DC to stop obssesing about keeping Bruce in his mid 30s, he literally was deaged in a sucessfull run, there you have it DC, stop making a fuss about it and accept that Bruce is entenring in the grandfather phase

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...1/20/dcfeb.htm

Apparently, Stephanie Brown Vol 2 DOES include the Grant Morrison story. That would be pretty amazing!

BATGIRL: STEPHANIE BROWN VOL. 2 TP

Written by Bryan Q. Miller, art by Pere Perez, Lee Garbett, Dustin Nguyen, Ramon Bachs and others, cover by Dustin Nguyen,

Stephanie Brown's second semester at Gotham U. starts like anyone else's: new classes, new allies, a vigilante stalker -- everything a gal could want! But what Batgirl isn't prepared for is the arrival of the mysterious Order of the Scythe. Who are they, and why have they set their sights on her? Also features Clayface, Supergirl, Klarion the Witch-Boy, Damian Wayne and more! Collects Batgirl #13-24, Bruce Wayne: The Long Road Home: Batgirl #1 and a story from Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes #1.

328 pages, $24.99, in stores on March 14.

WOW... I never expected this... I never read the end of these pages... I know that I will see comics that I readed previously..

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Apparently, Stephanie Brown Vol 2 DOES include the Grant Morrison story. That would be pretty amazing!
    Maybe they realized that part one stopped just one issue short of the volume that stayed available the longest and thought that they should put some more in there?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw this image in INSTAGRAM again, with these words of his creator:

After finally reading some "Stephanie Brown as Batgirl" stories, I can see why she has such an avid fanbase.
    She struck me as someone who wouldn't let nightly patrols get in the way of enjoying an ice cream break, so here we are. After a month of focusing on pen and paper, it was interesting to get back to digital work. I realized I cut myself much less slack when working on the computer, so things take much, much longer.

Like any fan, I like to see others praising my favorite characters
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-20-2017 at 04:00 PM.

I do want to bring something up from the preview: as I'd hoped, we now know the new mayor of Gotham. And it's an ominous one for Steph fans: Michael Akins, former Commisioner. Most famous for being in charge during Gotham Central's run - during War Games. I still think Tynion is smarter than replaying War Games literally, having Steph start a gang war - but this is dark news.

Though I do really like Akins as a character, and I love that we've gotten the transfer of power from League of Shadows. I love the way Tynion builds Gotham.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    Fun Fact: I f**king love Yuri on Ice! As such, this is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    Finally watched this - that's some really excellent pulling from the comics, and really honoring ALL of the Robins. Amazing!