Page 146 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yup, Kon didn't react well to the news.
    He was the voice of the editors. (Too soon? Don't care! STEPH WAS ROBIN!)

tenchi_teentitans13_p12.jpg
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Nah, Tynion loves the 90s classics, he is probably a CassieKon shipper.
    Except Cassie and Kon's relationship didn't actually start till the last issue of Young Justice...but now I'm remembering that he LOVES Johns' TT so yeah, he probably ships them.

I know it's my bias against Teen Titans Vol. 3, but damn if I'll*never*agree that Kon is anymore important to Tim than Bart and Cassie.*
    Bart and Tim is a very undervalued friendship, i consider Cassie his best female friend and Kon his best male friend.

As someone who came to Tim largely through Gotham only, or through Steph, his Titans life always felt really OOC and AU to me. It never seemed to mesh with his values and priorities in the Robin book.

Of course, I feel the same way about Batman and Justice League.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Ironically my first contact with Tim was when i was reading the NTT era and the were doing croosover (many people forgrt that A Lonely Place of Dying happened in that title too), i think of Tim as a person that prefers to work alone or in duo, but isn't above being part of a team, just not as a leader. JT Krul take on Tim was pretty good thought.

BANNED

i think of Tim as a person that prefers to work alone or in duo, but isn't above being part of a team, just not as a leader.
    Well, it did take him some time to get over himself in YJ and he made a number of bad calls, but credit where its due that once Cassie was in charge, he happily deferred to her.

Also, since you brought it up, I'm pretty sure the first comic I saw Tim in was Young Justice #1.

I think one of the first times I ever learned about Steph was reading in a DC encyclopedia thingy in the library, which gave a summary of her story including the pregnancy. Stuck in my head, and later, when I really fell in love with the character, I remember it matching what I re-learned about her history.

This topic is very active, I like this..

My first comics was Batman Robin 34(robin rises 2)... My first step in DC.

I donīt mention my childhood comics because, all were family presents.. I never saw the complete volumes.

As I mentioned previously and because is Steph appreciation, I should talk about her.. I know Steph for the same reason that I know about Cass, thanks to the old readers that wanted both in N52.. Before Batman Eternal I searched information about these 2 for know them..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-28-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This topic is very active, I like this..

My first comics was Batman Robin 34(robin rises 2)... My first step in DC.

I donīt mention my childhood comics because, all were family presents.. I never saw the complete volumes.
    Ah, so you started around the time I restarted, during Batman Eternal. A good time, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Ah, so you started around the time I restarted, during Batman Eternal. A good time, I think.
    I remember that you mentioned your return previously.. Yes, I started in Batman and Robin and I think that Batman Eternal was my 2nd or 3rd comic, I remember that FOREVER EVIL was one of the first 5 comics that I read, Lex Luthor in the JL shocked me in Batman and Robin 34..

Batman was my initial reason here... Then, as many people I followed other comics like Superman, Green Lantern, Wonderwoman, Batgirl(until burnside started)... Because I knew about these characters..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-28-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I think one of the first times I ever learned about Steph was reading in a DC encyclopedia thingy in the library, which gave a summary of her story including the pregnancy. Stuck in my head, and later, when I really fell in love with the character, I remember it matching what I re-learned about her history.
    I think I first read about her in a Batman encyclopedia thing that had a lot of 90's stuff in it, which was wayyyy before I started reading the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think I first read about her in a Batman encyclopedia thing that had a lot of 90's stuff in it, which was wayyyy before I started reading the comics.
    I wonder if it was the same encyclopedia...

BANNED

First exposure to Steph? Take a wild guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    First exposure to Steph? Take a wild guess.
    I HAVE NO IDEA. It definitely WASN'T in a book starring CASS, though.

I found about Steph when i found that there was more than one Robin and i found about her reading wikipedia. My first comic book expousure to her was that TT Johns issue.