Page 15 of 246 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

So, even with an absurdly high bounty on her head and most of Gotham's criminal element trying to kill her, Steph is so good at avoiding trouble that most of the crooks have come to believe that she's a myth.

Cause she's awesome that way.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    So, even with an absurdly high bounty on her head and most of Gotham's criminal element trying to kill her, Steph is so good at avoiding trouble that most of the crooks have come to believe that she's a myth.

Cause she's awesome that way.
    DC certainly has done its best at times to keep Steph out of sight. Did I miss something in a recent issue along these lines? I'm afraid I don't read too closely if I don't see Steph in the issue. This Eternal mash-up is the sort of sprawling story that ultimately isn't my thing and they only roped me into because of Steph's inclusion.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    DC certainly has done its best at times to keep Steph out of sight. Did I miss something in a recent issue along these lines? I'm afraid I don't read too closely if I don't see Steph in the issue. This Eternal mash-up is the sort of sprawling story that ultimately isn't my thing and they only roped me into because of Steph's inclusion.
    In the latest issue Selina is pissed because she doesn't know what is going on. On a hunch she checks for unusual bounties in Gotham and finds that there is a $100 million bounty on Cluemaster's daughter dead. "Seventeen years old. Only Nobody's been able to catch her. Guys starting to say she's gotta be a joke. An urban legend." Hearing all that Selina decides that Steph has the answers she's looking for.

I'm anxiously awaiting the story cycle that brings Steph's storyline back to the fore. It's been very sparsely sprinkled throughout... honestly, I think Eternal needs less Batman-focus, and a lot more attention on the rest of the supporting cast. (Haven't seen much of Tim and Bluebird lately, either.)

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Thanks, Sunofdarkchild. I'll go back and look for that bit.

The Batgirl: Convergence solicit looks like fun. Hope so.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Thanks, Sunofdarkchild. I'll go back and look for that bit.

The Batgirl: Convergence solicit looks like fun. Hope so.
    So do I, but I worry that it will actually be Didio and co giving a middle finger to anyone who preferred the pre-reboot DC books.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Convergence Batgirl looks interesting but..

Why is Tim referred to as "Red Robin" but Cassandra is "Cassandra Cain" instead of "Black Bat"?

I really hope none of them die off. I loved the team dynamic they all had with each other. Also, if Steph did quit for awhie than I wonder how Tim and Cass will react to her return and if they got any development while Steph was "Retired".

Incredible Member

Who is Babs suppose to be carrying on her back? Its not Dick G. He looks way to young to be Dick G.

Great comic page. Anyone know what issue this is from?

Yeah, Tim its time you realize that she all grown up and can do battle with anyone and win!

Last edited by gwhh; 01-30-2015 at 04:59 PM.

That moment was so overdue. I hated how he treated her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo Elf View Post
    That moment was so overdue. I hated how he treated her.
    The whole dynamic was a bit overdue, really, with Tim being on-the-outs and Steph kicking ass and being the golden girl. She still screwed up here and there, but nobody was jumping down her throat about it. (Dick tried to briefly (job pressure). Babs wasn't having it.)

Not that Tim is ever "truly" on the outs. I mean, not with Bruce he won't be. "Partners." And he survived Flashpoint mostly intact, too.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

No, he's always been somewhat favoured, it's true. But I was re-reading the old Robin series and realised just how much he looks down on her, almost from the start. Granted at that point she still had a lot of growing to do, but it was irritating. Even later on, he *demanded* she stop being Spoiler as though he had the right. And up until she beat up Prudence had very little faith in her. It was very satisfying to see him awestruck! It's weird though, I don't recall him ever treating anyone else like that.

And yeah, that was not Dick's finest moment.

Dick was uncharacteristic with Cass too. Seems he's pretty protective of the Batgirl title. He never really warmed up to either of them.

Ultimate Member

Well there was probably also the fact that the Batgirl that he was closest to ended up in a wheelchair at the hands of one of Batman's rogues. Probably made him reevaluate things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick was uncharacteristic with Cass too. Seems he's pretty protective of the Batgirl title. He never really warmed up to either of them.
    Well, I think Dick warmed up to Cass once Babs vouched for her. Same with Steph, I guess. Dick's relationship with Cass was really inconsistent. There were times in which he was like a big brother to her, and there were times when he was antagonistic and out-of-character.

So I found this post on tumblr about BGM's Steph and, well,

http://redundantthinking.tumblr.com/...veryone-in-the

I mean do any Steph fans feel this way? That she was 'declawed'?