Page 159 of 246 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3689
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Something BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Dick: "Do I even want to know why you three are watching this?"

Jason: "Blackmail."

Cass: "Steph."

Damian: "Research."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Dick: "Do I even want to know why you three are watching this?"

Jason: "Blackmail."

Cass: "Steph."

Damian: "Research."
    Haha, so true.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

All-New Member

It reminds me of the "Tim's virtue must be in danger" segment of this :

https://orig00.deviantart.net/71b5/f...az-d3g0pwn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sannom View Post
    It reminds me of the "Tim's virtue must be in danger" segment of this :

https://orig00.deviantart.net/71b5/f...az-d3g0pwn.jpg
    I love that collection of doodles.

Speaking of which, I'm really sad that it doesn't seem like Tim and Steph are going to talk out their differences any time soon. I mean, maybe we'll get some in the aftermath of Fall of the Batmen, but it just feels so sad right now for TimSteph shippers (and Steph fans in general, since she's still so angry and not on board with being a hero).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

New art by Snowpie2 on Tumblr. It's...something.

Attachment 60603
    Even Cass is interested in this..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Everyone should!

BANNED

Speaking of which, I'm really sad that it doesn't seem like Tim and Steph are going to talk out their differences any time soon. I mean, maybe we'll get some in the aftermath of Fall of the Batmen, but it just feels so sad right now for TimSteph shippers (and Steph fans in general, since she's still so angry and not on board with being a hero).
    And the longer this goes on, the more fans she could lose. And I'd been saying last year that Steph wouldn't get focus (separate from Tim) again until the Summer at the earliest, but now it's looking like it won't even happen this year at all. Batmen Eternal is lasting till May, Cass's arc will likely come after, Luke will maybe finally get an arc if the poor guy is lucky and then there's Bette and Harper possibly coming into play, all while Tim and Kate continue to get focus as well because Tynion.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Duh. Of course she would be.

If Harper comes in and is "cooler" than Steph I will hit the roof.

Im just curious do most Steph fans ship her with Tim?

Like would most people here be upset if they just ended the relationship?

BANNED

If Harper comes in and is "cooler" than Steph I will hit the roof.
    If Harper talks to Cass or Steph again before they talk to each other, I'll hit the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Im just curious do most Steph fans ship her with Tim? ?
    Many do. Some don't. Me personally, I ship her with Cass, but I wouldn't call that an OTP these days as CassXBrenda has really grown on me.

Personally im not such a fan of Tim and Steph together. I kinda think in the long run it will harm her as a character. But then i guess im not the biggest Tim fan so im not sure really

BANNED

Personally im not such a fan of Tim and Steph together. I kinda think in the long run it will harm her as a character. But then i guess im not the biggest Tim fan so im not sure really
    My dislike of the relationship stems from my feeling that it isn't healthy. That said, I do see what you mean as well. In 'Tec, her entire character revolves around Tim. This annoys both Steph fans who want her to be independent, and there are also Tim fans who hate that their favorite character is dating her because of how awfully she's been portrayed in 'Tec.

And the longer this goes on, the more fans she could lose. And I'd been saying last year that Steph wouldn't get focus (separate from Tim) again until the Summer at the earliest, but now it's looking like it won't even happen this year at all. Batmen Eternal is lasting till May, Cass's arc will likely come after, Luke will maybe finally get an arc if the poor guy is lucky and then there's Bette and Harper possibly coming into play, all while Tim and Kate continue to get focus as well because Tynion.
    I would LOVE a Luke arc (especially if we get Tam and NOT Tiffany). I personally think that there's a chance that Batmen Eternal will have a strong Cass element. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful.

I think the whole Steph reuniting with Tim and then screwing up with Lonnie and her phone being cloned was supposed to be a focus on Steph. Which...wasn't really that effective. I need more, Tynion!

Im just curious do most Steph fans ship her with Tim?

Like would most people here be upset if they just ended the relationship?
    I would be upset if they ended it badly and it kicked Steph out of the book. I at least want them to be friends, even though I'm a die hard TimSteph shipper.

If Harper talks to Cass or Steph again before they talk to each other, I'll hit the roof.
    Rrrrrr. We'll be sitting with our heads stuck in the roof together.

My dislike of the relationship stems from my feeling that it isn't healthy. That said, I do see what you mean as well. In 'Tec, her entire character revolves around Tim. This annoys both Steph fans who want her to be independent, and there are also Tim fans who hate that their favorite character is dating her because of how awfully she's been portrayed in 'Tec.
    There's a large contingent of Steph fans who think Tim is bad. I really like Steph and Tim together, but I don't think they're perfect. However, it really irritates me when people don't even acknowledge that Tim is important to Steph.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

I think the downside for fans of Steph who aren't particularly fans of Tim, or more specifically of making that relationship the centerpiece of Steph's character, is that they feel that they've already been there done that in the old universe and as a resolution Steph had already moved on to have more to her than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    I think the downside for fans of Steph who aren't particularly fans of Tim, or more specifically of making that relationship the centerpiece of Steph's character, is that they feel that they've already been there done that in the old universe and as a resolution Steph had already moved on to have more to her than that.
    It has been done, but they never gave them a really solid resolution. BQM tried to do a little with Batgirl #8, but it was more a "put them in a better place than Robin/Red Robin/Gotham Gazette left them" rather than "resolve issues." And much as I think Convergence: Batgirl had some good things about it, it definitely wasn't a great resolution, because they never actually dealt with their issues, just got back together.

I'd also argue that Dixon and Lewis's Steph wasn't just a Tim love interest. That was a large part of her character, but she had her own goals and even plotlines.

Lastly, I do think Steph had gained so much more than being Tim's girlfriend as Batgirl, but I think keeping them apart almost completely was a loss that wasn't necessary.