Page 168 of 246 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Best friends:

Attachment 62187
    I love it!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That's very exciting news! Here's a link to the full size image. I'm a bit confused as to the "official" status of this game, though - it's Kickstarting, but it's officially DC/WB product with official Batman artists on it?

https://twitter.com/Monolithedition/...25837274468354
    Sandra Hope, veteran inker, shows the linework on David Finch's inks for this game box cover. Her favorite is Batgirl (and I have to say, I think that a lot of the problem with the new Batgirl costume is how it's drawn - I think Finch does a solid job of making it fit with the rest of the Batfamily), but she also shows The Best Hero Ever, too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9semzCJ9Po&t=0s
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

View Post
    That's very exciting news! Here's a link to the full size image. I'm a bit confused as to the "official" status of this game, though - it's Kickstarting, but it's officially DC/WB product with official Batman artists on it?

https://twitter.com/Monolithedition/...25837274468354
    WOW... I like this, Steph is here...

What a shame that Cass is not here.. She would replace Lark(I know his other alias, but I hate the other name)..

WOW... I like this, Steph is here...

What a shame that Cass is not here.. She would replace Lark(I know his other alias, but I hate the other name)..
    Cass is going to be in the game, just not on the cover. I'm really excited - I hope I can spare the money for this - it looks like it's going to be $130 or thereabouts.

I would be so excited to finally have a game that features Steph as a playable character!

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Cass is going to be in the game, just not on the cover. I'm really excited - I hope I can spare the money for this - it looks like it's going to be $130 or thereabouts.

I would be so excited to finally have a game that features Steph as a playable character!
    What is this game?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    What is this game?
    It's a kind of complex strategy/combat board game with miniatures. It's going to be a kickstarter - I'm probably going to be posting links when they come up if they feature Steph!

I hope it's a bit more transparent and enjoyable than the time I tried to figure out the rules for Heroclix. I have both Steph figurines for HeroClix (Batgirl and Spoiler, plus a bunch of the Birds of Prey and Cass), but the rules just don't make any sense to me.

It's a kind of complex strategy/combat board game with miniatures. It's going to be a kickstarter - I'm probably going to be posting links when they come up if they feature Steph!

I hope it's a bit more transparent and enjoyable than the time I tried to figure out the rules for Heroclix. I have both Steph figurines for HeroClix (Batgirl and Spoiler, plus a bunch of the Birds of Prey and Cass), but the rules just don't make any sense to me.
    Sounds involved is DC backing this kickstarter game?

Sounds involved is DC backing this kickstarter game?
    Yup - it's authorized, and has David Finch doing cover art!

What a shame that she is not in the cover.. She is more important than him.... I voted your comment here:

Sandra Hope, veteran inker, shows the linework on David Finch's inks for this game box cover.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9semzCJ9Po&t=0s

What a shame that she is not in the cover.. She is more important than him.... I voted your comment here:
    Who is Cass more important than?

Yup - it's authorized, and has David Finch doing cover art!
    He sounds like a really good artist. And what's HeroClix anyway?

He sounds like a really good artist. And what's HeroClix anyway?
    David Finch is one of DC's top artists - he was one of the two main Batman artists during the Rebirth launch, and he was the creator of the Batman: The Dark Knight title during the n52 era. He also did illustration for Wonder Woman at the end of the n52, and did a bunch of collaboration with Bendis in the mid 2000s (on stuff like the New Avengers). He's not my favorite, but he's definitely one of the best in the Jim Lee style of drawing working today.

HeroClix (https://wizkids.com/heroclix/) is a tabletop miniatures game featuring superheros from both of the Big Two. I bought a copy of their Batgirl pack (https://wizkids.com/heroclix/dc-comi...oclix-batgirl/) a year or so ago, though I'd already bought the Steph figure solo (now I have two - one for home, one for work! Show the Steph love everywhere!)

Who is Cass more important than?
    D..ke.. You should know that..

David Finch is one of DC's top artists - he was one of the two main Batman artists during the Rebirth launch, and he was the creator of the Batman: The Dark Knight title during the n52 era. He also did illustration for Wonder Woman at the end of the n52, and did a bunch of collaboration with Bendis in the mid 2000s (on stuff like the New Avengers). He's not my favorite, but he's definitely one of the best in the Jim Lee style of drawing working today.

HeroClix (https://wizkids.com/heroclix/) is a tabletop miniatures game featuring superheros from both of the Big Two. I bought a copy of their Batgirl pack (https://wizkids.com/heroclix/dc-comi...oclix-batgirl/) a year or so ago, though I'd already bought the Steph figure solo (now I have two - one for home, one for work! Show the Steph love everywhere!)
    People seem to love to keep the 90's alive even though they are over. Still he does do good work from what I saw in the video. What were the problems about HeroClix? And also I was thiking about tha told Marvel vs DC crossover comic and I wondered who would Stephanie fight if she was part of it? My pick is Shadowcat.

D..ke.. You should know that..
    Oh, oops.

People seem to love to keep the 90's alive even though they are over. Still he does do good work from what I saw in the video. What were the problems about HeroClix? And also I was thiking about tha told Marvel vs DC crossover comic and I wondered who would Stephanie fight if she was part of it? My pick is Shadowcat.
    I mean, it's no more obnoxious that movies and tv trying to keep the 80s alive.

HeroClix just seemed really hard to figure out, ruleswise.

I think Steph would try to fight one of the Spider-Girl type characters.