Page 175 of 246 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3689
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    No offense, but I hate that idea.

Sorry, but after so many fanfics (and Convergence: Batgirl) where Cass is nothing but the third fiddle to Tim and Steph, I would hate this set-up.
    I was just thinking of using her the way the psychotic but surprisingly sane Solf J Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist was used to cut through the ideals of both the protagonists and antagonists. A kind of way to bring balance to the narrative. But I can do more just need to think and seek some suggestions if you have any.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I said that for one JasonxTim image.... One fucking the other(fortunatelly with clothes)... Is not something that everyone wants to see...
    Like I said, I'm anti-any shipping of Bruce and his kids or other partners and the kids with each other. But you made the point about it being two guys. That's where I had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Well, I personally would really love to see the trio of Tim, Steph, and Cass get a chance to see how it goes. We've really only seen them as a group of duos.
    Thank you Cassandra Cain will useful in bringing balance to Stephanie and Tim who can go to some extreme things so she's there keep them in line.

Like I said, I'm anti-any shipping of Bruce and his kids or other partners and the kids with each other. But you made the point about it being two guys. That's where I had a problem.
    Maybe my previous comment was less offensive(quoted for miller).. I saw one strong homosexual image and I am not ready for this kind of images..

I like TT Aqualad, is better with Damian than the rest of YJ team.. I canīt hate the homosexual people..

I will change that comment..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-22-2018 at 11:00 AM.

BANNED

Well, I personally would really love to see the trio of Tim, Steph, and Cass get a chance to see how it goes. We've really only seen them as a group of duos.
    It really is weird how the only time pre-flashpoint all three worked together was that one time in Cass's book, and even then, Connor Hawke and Eddie Fyers were along for that ride too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I was just thinking of using her the way the psychotic but surprisingly sane Solf J Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist was used to cut through the ideals of both the protagonists and antagonists. A kind of way to bring balance to the narrative.
    Um. No. That's not Cass's role. Like, at all.

Thank you Cassandra Cain will useful in bringing balance to Stephanie and Tim who can go to some extreme things so she's there keep them in line.
    I hate asking this, but how much Cass have you actually read? I'm getting the feeling you don't really know much about her.

Um. No. That's not Cass's role. Like, at all.

I hate asking this, but how much Cass have you actually read? I'm getting the feeling you don't really know much about her.
    Not much I'm afraid and it did occur to me to use Cass as a way bring balance both Stephanie and Tim might be unsuitable. So I'll need to do more research if you will help me by telling what kind of role should she have.

BANNED

. So I'll need to do more research
    https://www.amazon.com/Batgirl-Vol-1...irl+vol+1+cass
    https://www.amazon.com/BATGIRL-VOL-D..._&dpSrc=detail
    https://www.amazon.com/Batgirl-Vol-3..._&dpSrc=detail

Enjoy.

if you will help me by telling what kind of role should she have.
    Not a supporting one.

Also, is this for a fanfic world you're setting up or something?

Not a supporting one.

Also, is this for a fanfic world you're setting up or something?
    I was thinking of elevating Cassandra Cain to main character status anyway. And yes it is a fanfiction world more like a universe though. One that would be a little more ideal but difficult to manage.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Assam (and anyone who likes a good fanfic ) - have you read the "A Different Game" AU series? It's a Steph-centric story in which Steph is the Robin who died and came back as Red Hood instead of Jason, and the reworking of Battle for the Cowl with that premise does some pretty amazing things with both Steph and Cass:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5517815
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Assam (and anyone who likes a good fanfic ) - have you read the "A Different Game" AU series? It's a Steph-centric story in which Steph is the Robin who died and came back as Red Hood instead of Jason, and the reworking of Battle for the Cowl with that premise does some pretty amazing things with both Steph and Cass:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5517815
    Think I've looked at this before and seem to remember it being pretty good. May give it a full read some time later.

Some really nice gems posted on tumblr in the last few days:

http://lisa-jam.tumblr.com/post/1711...atgirls-now-in
    The counterpart to the Cass piece posted in the Cass thread:

Tim Steph skaters.jpg

http://sorscia.tumblr.com/post/17116...o-i-decided-to

Tim Steph window.jpg

Think I've looked at this before and seem to remember it being pretty good. May give it a full read some time later.
    It's really excellent - if you like it, please let me know! (and of course comment on the site so the author gets love )
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Some really nice gems posted on tumblr in the last few days:

http://lisa-jam.tumblr.com/post/1711...atgirls-now-in
    The counterpart to the Cass piece posted in the Cass thread:

Tim Steph skaters.jpg

http://sorscia.tumblr.com/post/17116...o-i-decided-to

Tim Steph window.jpg
    These are real beauties!

BANNED

Reminds me of Clarrisa Explains It All

Dustin Ngyuen's cover for the upcoming collected edition of Li'l Gotham:

dbac4cde-22c6-4873-8700-0aac7e3085f1.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Dustin Ngyuen's cover for the upcoming collected edition of Li'l Gotham:

dbac4cde-22c6-4873-8700-0aac7e3085f1.jpg
    I spy with my little eye a STEPHGIRL!

I really hope that the new series has cameos by her. I did my part - told him I love seeing Steph. But his response is that the impression DC has is that fans stopped caring about Steph after Batman Eternal.