Page 203 of 246 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3689
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    We shall see. We shall see. I think the only thing for Steph fans to look forward to is the Young Justice series...
    Well that's true but once Stephanie becomes a hit in Young Justice and that's going to be very probable given how skilled Weisman is DC will want to jump on the synergy bandwagon and give her a place in the DC Universe.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

We shall see. We shall see. I think the only thing for Steph fans to look forward to is the Young Justice series...
    I'm telling you dude, it's really unlikely that Steph will be on that team. The YJ4 are a lock and that leaves at most 3 other spots. I just don't see Steph getting one of them. She may get guest spots like she did in the original book but I think that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well that's true but once Stephanie becomes a hit in Young Justice and that's going to be very probable given how skilled Weisman is DC will want to jump on the synergy bandwagon and give her a place in the DC Universe.
    The YJ animated show doesn't come back until very late this year or early NEXT year.

Also, DC doesn't usually care about synergy in that way.
    Last edited by Assam; 03-28-2018 at 07:02 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

That's the hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'm telling you dude, it's really unlikely that Steph will be on that team. The YJ4 are a lock and that leaves at most 3 other spots. I just don't see Steph getting one of them. She may get guest spots like she did in the original book but I think that's it.

The YJ animated show doesn't come back until very late this year or early NEXT year.

I was talking about the animated show, not the (theoretical) comic.

Crushing my hopes...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

It took two years for Stephanie to come back and no one not even Chuck Dixon the man who asked for her to come back knows why it even happened this may not be new. With Nightwing as Stephanie's mentor in Young Justice I'd say a spot is guaranteed.

BANNED

I was talking about the animated show, not the (theoretical) comic.
    My bad.

It took two years for Stephanie to come back and no one not even Chuck Dixon the man who asked for her to come back knows why it even happened this may not be new. With Nightwing as Stephanie's mentor in Young Justice I'd say a spot is guaranteed.
    I'm really not sure what you're saying in that first sentence. As for the second sentence, again, that has nothing to do with the comics.

I'm really not sure what you're saying in that first sentence. As for the second sentence, again, that has nothing to do with the comics.
    I mean Stephanie's character had survived worse things like being killed off for two years and still came allowing her to salvage her reputation. And whatever comes next for her in Detective Comics could be as bad if not worse and she could still come back.

BANNED

I mean Stephanie's character had survived worse things like being killed off for two years and still came allowing her to salvage her reputation. And whatever comes next for her in Detective Comics could be as bad if not worse and she could still come back.
    Oh, yeah. No matter what happens in the next few months, this isn't the endtimes for Steph. Even though Tynion may have damaged her fanbase severely, she's never going away for good. But extended limbo is still awful.

Oh, yeah. No matter what happens in the next few months, this isn't the endtimes for Steph. Even though Tynion may have damaged her fanbase severely, she's never going away for good. But extended limbo is still awful.
    It's better than being dead because it means Stephanie can't be used being in limbo on the other hand allows her to be used in cameos which at least allows fans to know she exist.

It's better than being dead because it means Stephanie can't be used being in limbo on the other hand allows her to be used in cameos which at least allows fans to know she exist.
    Yup! And here's hoping that she'll have a good status quo coming out of Tec, so that people will want to use her.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Yup! And here's hoping that she'll have a good status quo coming out of Tec, so that people will want to use her.
    When I read the new Detective Comics issue it does read like Tynion is actually trying in some way to fix the damage he did here's hoping that that involves Stephanie as well.

I'm always happy to check this thread, its make me remember why I love Steph. Also, a question...that cover with Steph, Cass and Bruce, and the Batgirl shadows was revealed??

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    I'm always happy to check this thread, its make me remember why I love Steph. Also, a question...that cover with Steph, Cass and Bruce, and the Batgirl shadows was revealed??
    It has not been officially revealed yet. But Dying Detective suggested that it could be part of the future files that the General has.

And thanks for dropping by! Steph is a great character to love, and hopefully we'll get some better stories for her soon. (And her Batgirl stories are all in print again! Hooray!)

UFFF... I was a little scared... I was thinking that in YJ animated show..

Dying Detective's idea has made me think a bit more...

Anyone think that sort of as payback for Anarky and the Victim Syndicate stealing her phone data, Steph might steal the General's data, and that's how she sees the future with Cass?

Dying Detective's idea has made me think a bit more...

Anyone think that sort of as payback for Anarky and the Victim Syndicate stealing her phone data, Steph might steal the General's data, and that's how she sees the future with Cass?
    I heard that Kate betraying Batman is the future, that Tim saw the future..... Tynion will use the same way for show the girls future? Until news about Steph and Cass here, I canīt return(for then, leave this again)..

And that this chapter maybe showed the reason of this. Brother Eye manipulated the colony attacking Batman.. and then, maybe the things were worst and Batman die.. So, Kate and Batman Tim are something like Batman and Superman in Injustice universe..

BUT HERE... THEY WILL DESTROY THE BROTHER EYE..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-28-2018 at 03:07 PM.