Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    People who aren't moved by the moon-bounce likely have no soul.
    Amen to that Brother
    They need to Reunite during Rebirth.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    Amen to that Brother
    They need to Reunite during Rebirth.
    I really hope so! Maybe during the Dark Days!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

I really hope so! Maybe during the Dark Days!
    Or if we're lucky, in Steph's upcoming solo adventure.

I WILL NOT LOSE HOPE THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Or if we're lucky, in Steph's upcoming solo adventure.

I WILL NOT LOSE HOPE THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!
    Well, Valentine did write a very strong issue with Damian in Batman and Robin Eternal. That would be pretty wizard!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

We should wait for Spoiler Wrath(detective comics 957) for Steph...

Today, I see this cosplay in Tumblr:

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-04-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Oh, I'm waiting!

Those are some pretty snazzy cosplay pics!

Over on Tumblr, I got into a...disagreement with a rather unpleasant individual who insisted that Babs is the One Twue Batgirl, and Cass and Steph are posers, and Oracle is such a stupid heroic identity.

Thankfully, after the world woke up this morning, many, many people came to Steph, Cass, and Oracle's defenses. But this attitude from so many people now that we're almost certainly getting a Barbara Gordon Batgirl movie just makes me so frustrated.

Over on Tumblr, I got into a...disagreement with a rather unpleasant individual who insisted that Babs is the One Twue Batgirl, and Cass and Steph are posers, and Oracle is such a stupid heroic identity.
    Dick is Batman? Terry is Batman? OF COURSE... The same Steph and Cass.. No matter that N52 has changed that.

About Oracle... I prefer a serious barbara(With a unique, great role, helping many heroes) than the current barbara, is more admirable... The Batgirl Steph was Optimistic, cheerful but now.... The Old fans will say(like me): This is not barbara.

MAYBE.. If DC add a bit of seriousness.. The current batgirl could be a copy of the steph series...
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-04-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Dick is Batman? Terry is Batman? OF COURSE... The same Steph and Cass..
    Exactly! It's like "Every other superhero can grow and age and have students, but Batgirl must ALWAYS BE BABS." You hit the nail on the head, adrikito.

BANNED

I have nothing else to add.People who say only Babs is Batgirl are idiots who I want nothing to do with, and like with all legacies, the girls are all equals.

Oh, and those are pretty snazzy cosplay picks above. My GF was GOING to be the Spoiler to my Cass, but unfortunately some **** got in the way of that.

Exactly! It's like "Every other superhero can grow and age and have students, but Batgirl must ALWAYS BE BABS." You hit the nail on the head, adrikito.
    The heroes should GROW... Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin... Without that, Dick would be the only Robin.. Donna the only wondergirl...

Thank you...
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-04-2017 at 02:31 PM.

i would just like a new Steph as Batgirl action figure. because i never picked up the Batman: Reborn figure and its super expensive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i would just like a new Steph as Batgirl action figure. because i never picked up the Batman: Reborn figure and its super expensive now.
    I would like that as well! I have two of the Heroclix Steph as Batgirl figures, one in front of me now, one on my computer at work, but a 3.5 inch figure would be super awesome!

BANNED

I would like that as well! I have two of the Heroclix Steph as Batgirl figures, one in front of me now, one on my computer at work, but a 3.5 inch figure would be super awesome!
    I'd certainly buy it!

I'd also want a new Cass figure, since the few that have been made are either super expensive or very low quality. However, since I'm not expecting a black and white Orphan or Spoiler statue anytime soon (although that's something I would DEFINITELY save up for if they were made), I'm considering saving up money now, and commissioning someone to make Funko POPs of Cass and Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'd certainly buy it!

I'd also want a new Cass figure, since the few that have been made are either super expensive or very low quality. However, since I'm not expecting a black and white Orphan or Spoiler statue anytime soon (although that's something I would DEFINITELY save up for if they were made), I'm considering saving up money now, and commissioning someone to make Funko POPs of Cass and Steph.
    I'm not a funko pop fan - I prefer the Dorbz aesthetic, since they're going for cute. But I've seen a Steph custom pop and it's pretty good.

(C'mon, this is Steph's 25th anniversary - she deserves a special figure! )

A bit more info about 'Tec #957, from this interview:

We’re going to see the character The Wrath, who the most recent incarnation was brought into the universe by John Layman and Jason Fabok a few years ago is one of my favorite stories from that Detective run. We’re going to see him coming back onto the scene, ready to do the attack on Gotham that he believes will make him an A-lister, and we’re going to see Spoiler try to spoil the whole thing so nobody ever knows that he even tried to attack. That’s sort of the new position, and Spoiler is still figuring it out. She’s still trying to figure out what’s her role, what’s her place, and also, I will say that her acting along these lines is going to attract the attention of classic Bat character who has not appeared in a long time, and I’m very excited to bring him back.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)