Page 65 of 246 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

This looks amazing! I can't wait! It's good to see Steph back in 'Tec again.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    http://nerdist.com/spoiler-returns-b...507570#gallery

Preview for our girl's issue is out!
    Attachment 49709Attachment 49710

Carmen Carnero's art is gorgeous, which makes sense, since not only did she do some nice fill in work on Victim Syndicate, heavily featuring Steph, she's also one of Greg Rucka's collaborators on Cyclops and Dragon Age: Magekiller, and he tends to pick good artists. She makes Steph's new/old Spoiler mask look really excellent.

One thing I'm thinking, though, is that the way she's approaching crimefighting feels very Batman - I almost felt like she was playing the Telltale Batman game, thinking her plans through really carefully from stealth. Batman as the ideal. I'm hoping that her reconciliation with the Batfamily involves realizing that Batman does have her own and the city's best interests at heart.
    man i prefer steph's new 52 mask alot more than this mask. just love the blond hair with the costume.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWing View Post
    man i prefer steph's new 52 mask alot more than this mask. just love the blond hair with the costume.
    Yes, I agree with that. I understand the "it makes more sense" argument, but it's comics, not reality, and I like seeing the hair.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Yes, I agree with that. I understand the "it makes more sense" argument, but it's comics, not reality, and I like seeing the hair.
    I liked her old design better as well - but her new one fits her new mood and approach.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I like the N52/Rebirth Spoiler(I like see her face and hair).. but I am not against the old mask... Good.. She is Spoiler not another character.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-22-2017 at 06:02 AM.

I'm personally really glad to finally have Steph's classic mask back. It just didn't feel like Spoiler without it .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm personally really glad to finally have Steph's classic mask back. .
    Same. I didn't mind the Nu52 suit at all, but I prefer the more classic Spoiler look. Damn shame neitherSpoiler suit is as AMAZING as her Robin suit or her Batgirl suit.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like the N52/Rebirth Spoiler(I like see her face and hair).. but I am not against the old mask... Good.. She is Spoiler not another character.
    I'm personally really glad to finally have Steph's classic mask back. It just didn't feel like Spoiler without it .
    Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Same. I didn't mind the Nu52 suit at all, but I prefer the more classic Spoiler look. Damn shame neitherSpoiler suit is as AMAZING as her Robin suit or her Batgirl suit.
    I actually like her classic Spoiler mask the least of her various outfits - but I think it makes more sense than her constantly taking the mask off in the first two arcs of Tec. Like...I know you're running around without any legal guardians, Steph, but c'mon. Just...keep the mask on during combat...

Also, uncle, I agree that nothing matches the Robin or Batgirls costumes.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I think her classic and current Spoiler costumes are on par with her Robin and Batgirl costumes, but that's just me .

BANNED

It's kind of amazing how Steph, despite all her different roles, has managed to never have a bad costume. Spoiler, Robin, Batgirl, even Nightwing; it doesn't matter, she always looks great. Hell, if she became Batman, I'm sure she'd make that look great too. (Honestly, with all the other roles she's had, it's bound to happen eventually.)

I think her classic and current Spoiler costumes are on par with her Robin and Batgirl costumes, but that's just me .
    I mean, she's definitely spend more time in her Spoiler outfits than her Batgirl and Robin costumes. But they're just so pretty...

And I like seeing her smile.

I mean, she's definitely spend more time in her Spoiler outfits than her Batgirl and Robin costumes. But they're just so pretty...

And I like seeing her smile.
    I like seeing her try to smile and express herself through her spoiler mask .

SPOILER NEWS:

DETECTIVE COMICS #963

Written by James Tynion IV, art by Carmen Carnero, cover by Eddy Barrows, variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque.

"Longer Chains," part one! Having exiled herself from Batman's world, Spoiler has nearly destroyed herself trying to expose the corruption of Gotham City's vigilantes. Fortunately for her, help has arrived...but unfortunately for the city, it's in the form of the mysterious Anarky! Is he truly on the side of the people, or is he a dangerous lunatic?

SOURCE:

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...2/dcaugust.htm

YESYESYESYESYES! Also, uncle will be happy - Anarky is coming!

I'm so excited - we have this lovely issue this week, but also at least a two-part arc coming up! YES!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

BANNED

YESYESYESYESYES! Also, uncle will be happy - Anarky is coming!

I'm so excited - we have this lovely issue this week, but also at least a two-part arc coming up! YES!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Ah, but you forget, Anarky is a character I'm very protective of. Or rather, Lonnie Machin is. If it isn't Lonnie, I don't give a f**k. If it is Lonnie and he's portrayed as anything but a hero with different views and methods, Tynion shall earn my ire.

On the bright side, yeah, at least it seems Steph is gonna be re-entering the fray for good (Hopefully) after Intelligence. So that's great.