All-New Member

Default Just received these comic but do not know anything about them!

Hi !I just kindly received 14 comic books but i don't know anything about them, if anyone has some spare time and wants to take a look at the photo's below, please let me know what you know about any of these and what kind of value , if any , that they hold? I looked on Google but i cant find anything for free that tells you the value of the book. Any help/info regarding this is greatly appreciate thanks! \

More photos attached below because i can only attach 3 photos per post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cannaseur; 09-25-2014 at 05:10 PM.

All-New Member
    Last edited by Cannaseur; 09-25-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Why did you recieve 14 comics of which you know nothing about?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Why did you recieve 14 comics of which you know nothing about?
    If you want a realistic version of the value go to MYCOMICSHOP.COM and check what they are selling them for. Then figure you can maybe get 1/2-3/4 of that on ebay. The only book that really stands out to me is the C.G.C graded 9.6 issue of V for Vendetta. You might get around $75.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    If you want a realistic version of the value go to MYCOMICSHOP.COM and check what they are selling them for. Then figure you can maybe get 1/2-3/4 of that on ebay. The only book that really stands out to me is the C.G.C graded 9.6 issue of V for Vendetta. You might get around $75.
    Wonderful, thanks for the info. Currently I don't really have any intentions on selling them, i am mainly just curious as to what the value is of what i have. Thanks again

You can get 90 bucks for the Strain
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Actually, 2001 1 and The Eternals 1 are probably worth something (depending on their condition) because they are Jack Kirby comics. It's unlikely that 2001 will ever be reprinted, so it's a bit on the rare side. I know a bunch of Classic Comics readers who would be interested.

Daredevil 181 is also a very important issue, and I'd imagine that it sells pretty high. It's also part of a monumental story that changed comics.

The Avengers issue probably isn't worth much, but it is a great issue in the Under Siege storyline.

The rest, I don't know. V for Vendetta and The Boys have been reprinted often in multiple formats, so I couldn't tell you if they're worth anything as individual issues. V is excellent, though, and The Boys is a solid book.

The V for Vendetta book and the issue of the Strain are the most valuable...$65-75 a piece for those easy.
    The 2001 Space Odd is maybe a $5-7 books....ditto for Eternals #1 if they are in higher grade (yours look maybe mid grade so perhaps $4-5 each)
    The Joker issue is from a hard to find series but not super valuable...maybe $5. Daredevil 181 is a key issue but not rare. In decent shape, $10-15 tops.
    None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you...You're locked in here with ME!