Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Wow, yea that was ridiculous behavior but props to Jonah for doing something.

Now does this make us NuRumbles?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    He probably just hasn't gotten around to Registering again.
    Ho boy, that threw me off a bit.

...On the plus side, this finally got me to get off my butt and change my password...Something I was meaning to do for years.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

Fifth Age is more like it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

The weird thing for me was that I had read about the article (and I suppose the beginning of the crazy movement against the article writer) on a different site a few days ago after running across the "## Days Since DC Did Something Stupid" clock and reading that the artist whose cover was being criticized had a bunch of people frothing on his twitter. I hadn't realized it was going to turn into, well, this.

That said, the Community board has a pair of threads for appreciation/disappreciation of the board reset that might be more appropriate for posting any discussion of such in that doesn't have to do with saving stuff from the old boards. (He said, having just posted a paragraph having nothing to do with saving stuff from the old boards.)

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Siriel, Well that would be nice. Thank you for that.
    I should be thanking you guys; I enjoy them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Interesting, and since I'm not in any current RPG's the more pressing concern personally.

Still, I hope the rules won't nix those here in Rumbles either.
    I would rather we wait a little before talking about RPGs. Let things settle down while administration evaluates the result of the change.

The League is safe because it's perfectly on-topic for Rumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    So, why exactly can't we have a discussion thread? Is it that other threads weren't properly managed in other areas we have to be punished as well?
    Part of the new policy by administration is that all general chat goes in the community forum. I'm not entirely aware of how the decision was reached.

Did we lose Sharp? or he just hasn't been on yet?
    I suspect he's just at work, since he told me he would be returning.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Well this is new- Who ARE you people? Have I been transported to an alternate universe?
    HA! "Whacha gonna do, brutha, when Postamania runs WILD on you?"
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

Seems so, Little Froggy. At least we haven't been retconned into jerks, though.

And all this because deranged comic cultists didn't like a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    That said, the Community board has a pair of threads for appreciation/disappreciation of the board reset that might be more appropriate for posting any discussion of such in that doesn't have to do with saving stuff from the old boards. (He said, having just posted a paragraph having nothing to do with saving stuff from the old boards.)
    That is correct.

If you have a question regarding Rumbles' future in particular, I'll answer it as much as I can but please take the general chat there.
    Last edited by Siriel; 04-30-2014 at 04:30 PM.

And I'm serious on this: ALL of you who haven't, go read the new rules for posting on CBR.

Because a zero tolerance policy is in effect, and it would be an incredible shame to lose members of the community because they thought they knew the rules.

Question about the Rumbles league, are we allowed to have a discussion thread for that, or would that violate the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    The weird thing for me was that I had read about the article (and I suppose the beginning of the crazy movement against the article writer) on a different site a few days ago after running across the "## Days Since DC Did Something Stupid" clock and reading that the artist whose cover was being criticized had a bunch of people frothing on his twitter. I hadn't realized it was going to turn into, well, this.
    You can't trust the internet anymore.

Question about the Rumbles league, are we allowed to have a discussion thread for that, or would that violate the rules?
    Look five post up from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Look five post up from yours.
    So we can have a league but the discussion thread has to be in the community section, correct?

All general chat is in the community section. Things like Downtown Khazan, for example.

On-topic chat, which discussing the rules and organization of the League is, can still be on Rumbles. Otherwise it would be madness because we couldn't even debate since that is technically "chatting", not to mention all the other boards about discussing comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    All general chat is in the community section. Things like Downtown Khazan, for example.

On-topic chat, which discussing the rules and organization of the League is, can still be on Rumbles. Otherwise it would be madness because we couldn't even debate since that is technically "chatting", not to mention all the other boards about discussing comics.
    So it's possible for us to start a rumbles only, downtown khazan thread there?