Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

So do we blame Barry Allen or Wolverine for this Timecrash?

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    So it's possible for us to start a rumbles only, downtown khazan thread there?
    No, the league is on topic for the forum, as it consists of rumbles match. Khazan threads have always been off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seems so, Little Froggy. At least we haven't been retconned into jerks, though.

And all this because deranged comic cultists didn't like a cover.
    Yea I'm with Guy Smiley, like I knew the situation was ridiculous but I didn't think it'd get to this level you know

And yea thank god out personalities stayed the same in the reboot

So it's possible for us to start a rumbles only, downtown khazan thread there?
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.
    You mentioned all chat is for the community section. Therefore i took it as Khazan being a chat thread for the Rumbles board, being able to be restarted in that forum now.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

You mentioned all chat is for the community section. Therefore i took it as Khazan being a chat thread for the Rumbles board, being able to be restarted in that forum now.
    Well you COULD but what would be the point? Trying to keep non-rumblers out of a comm board thread would be silly.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

lots of stuff to copy, and I blame both a Barry Allen and Wolverine team up.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well you COULD but what would be the point? Trying to keep non-rumblers out of a comm board thread would be silly.
    Well you wouldn't have to. My opinion is that eventually people will settle into their own regular threads, which they'll go to to see specific people. Sort of like NeoGaf.

Okay, Naruto Speed thread done. Now with fancy new name.

Now, for my other Naruto thread.

Oh.

I'd missed the "t" in "there". That makes much more sense.

I think you should be able to. It wouldn't actually be exclusive to people who hang out on Rumbles, but there should be no issue with Downtown Khazan there. (If there is, then I'm not currently aware of it.)
    Last edited by Siriel; 04-30-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    lots of stuff to copy, and I blame both a Barry Allen and Wolverine team up.
    I blame Marvel/DC as a whole. They keep rebooting their movies/comics so much that it caused a ripple effect that resulted in us rebooting.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Well you wouldn't have to. My opinion is that eventually people will settle into their own regular threads, which they'll go to to see specific people. Sort of like NeoGaf.
    *shrug* Go for it! Start it up. See if Jonah bans us for immediately devolving into the fun internet violence that so characterizes the Rumbles Board.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    *shrug* Go for it! Start it up. See if Jonah bans us for immediately devolving into the fun internet violence that so characterizes the Rumbles Board.
    Well I didn't intend to make it now. I just wanted to see if it was an option, after we feel out the new board a little more.

Well I didn't intend to make it now. I just wanted to see if it was an option, after we feel out the new board a little more.
    Well I'm jonesing for my Internet Violence, so if you won't I will.

If we get allowed a chat thread we can restart it here or just move it depending on what the mods say.

And done.

Now, I'm just missing the Utopia stuff, but given the situation I'll wait before that.