Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone

Johns and Lee were supposed to be doing the Icon book, right? Or at least Johns was?

I know Hudlin was writing the Static book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Johns and Lee were supposed to be doing the Icon book, right? Or at least Johns was?

I know Hudlin was writing the Static book.
    Now that Johns isn't writing books for now, that must be dead.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

I got a trade of Hardware recently. This was the first volume. Is DC still putting out the trades of Icon and Static or have they given up on anything Milestone related?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    I got a trade of Hardware recently. This was the first volume. Is DC still putting out the trades of Icon and Static or have they given up on anything Milestone related?
    May I ask where you got the Icon trade from?

BANNED

They stopped a long time ago with one volume for Hardware, two for Icon, one for Static and a team up with various DC characters and I believe those are out of print now

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Hmm,,, with Lee on Suicide Squad and Johns out of writing comics for a while.... that'll probably give some affect to the plans.
    Good riddance
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 07-17-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    They stopped a long time ago with one volume for Hardware, two for Icon, one for Static and a team up with various DC characters and I believe those are out of print now
    There was suppose to be a release in June to go with the Static Figure whose release has been pushed back TWICE. It's now set for October release. In fact Vixen's trade was suppose to be out by now too.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    May I ask where you got the Icon trade from?
    Never got an Icon trade. I only got Hardware vol. 1. Seems that the Milestone thing is all but dead in favor of DC Rebirth.

Never got an Icon trade. I only got Hardware vol. 1. Seems that the Milestone thing is all but dead in favor of DC Rebirth.
    Sorry meant to say Hardware trade.

Incredible Member

One thing that I wonder about when it comes to Static Shock the animated series....

They did introduce a lot of new heroes and a few Milestone characters made their debuts, yet why no Icon, Rocket, or Hardware? The show did mention Icon's secret identity and the Hardware name being taken, but it was weird not having them there or seeing Edwin Alva running around without a Hardware appearance since he was around before Virgil.
    Last edited by C-Dot; 04-05-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Static's figure is out. However he's missing the extra hands and trench coat.

So if you see one on Ebay showing that-it's not real that is stock image as the current version does not appear to be online yet.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

So if you see one on Ebay showing that-it's not real that is stock image as the current version does not appear to be online yet.
    While I was disappointed in the lack of coat, it is still a beautiful figure. It was my absolute most wanted comic figure of all-time. Now if the competition would drop a Blue Marvel figure, I'd be set.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    While I was disappointed in the lack of coat, it is still a beautiful figure. It was my absolute most wanted comic figure of all-time. Now if the competition would drop a Blue Marvel figure, I'd be set.
    I still bought him but at least show the version you are selling versus the original one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Geez why they got rid of all of that? Granted it looks good, but the coat is a part of classic Static (and all iterations have some type of coat).

This figure has me wanting a Static statue. I've never bought a comic statue before but this character would have me break that streak.

Incredible Member

So is there ANY news on Milestone's return or is it still MIA?