Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just picked up most of Jon Sable for about $.12 an issue at a shop sale. Probably need like 15 or so issues for a full run. I have wanted to read this for a long time.

Image put out a hardcover and I think a softcover of the first 12 or so issues of American Flagg a few years ago. Looks great, reads great.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Image put out a hardcover and I think a softcover of the first 12 or so issues of American Flagg a few years ago. Looks great, reads great.
    First 14 issues. 13-14 are an epilogue to the first year and are not drawn by Chaykin (Jim Sherman and Rick Burchett, respectively), but they do fill-in some of the gaps from the first year, including why Krieger and CK Blitz went from best friends to hating each others' guts.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Joshua-- was (am) a big fan of Jon Sable. If you wish, pm me with issues you're missing. If I have'm, will happily sell for cover price and something toward shipping!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet