Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I was a bit curious how Bucky got a hold of teleporting devices in Original Sin because he could do portal jumps from anywhere in the universe. We saw some of those devices in Secret Avengers and Hulk, when Hill sent the Abomination to Jupiter with one. Could be Hill had it reverse engineered and gave one to Bucky? Or if not gave, maybe Bucky confiscated it from her, without her knowing it?
    I'm not following him in his solo so I'm just speculating here.....

But isn't his relationship with Hill not really on "good" terms? Even so I could see him stealing the tec from SHIELD or possibly even from the Watcher when he was on the moon during OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

But isn't his relationship with Hill not really on "good" terms? Even so I could see him stealing the tec from SHIELD or possibly even from the Watcher when he was on the moon during OS.
    More than likely most of his equipment is stolen. Have to keep a low profile. Even the sniper Quake used in Winter Soldier #1, the only one in the universe, was a stolen weapon.

Fury may have even anonymously provided it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Actually it's a feature he picked up in the last arc of his last solo. While he was a wanted man, Fury had him chase down a S.H.I.E.L.D./Hydra double agent named Robards in what really was a search for The Electric Ghost. Bucky and Robards broke into a A.I.M. data hub, Iles Kerguelin, The Desolation Islands, and took it over. They figured out that Tesla, The Electric Ghost, was hiding on a satellite in the radiation belts. Robards wired his arm to the jump platform so he could get back to earth when he was done. Since A.I.M. abandons compromised locations I'm sure he kept using it and upgraded it since then to allow him to determine where he could go. Although he's probably wired it into the jump platform on his new satellite by now.

(Was that as convoluted and Deus Ex as you hoped?)
    It's all just an opinion. Stop taking me so damn seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    Actually it's a feature he picked up in the last arc of his last solo. While he was a wanted man, Fury had him chase down a S.H.I.E.L.D./Hydra double agent named Robards in what really was a search for The Electric Ghost. Bucky and Robards broke into a A.I.M. data hub, Iles Kerguelin, The Desolation Islands, and took it over. They figured out that Tesla, The Electric Ghost, was hiding on a satellite in the radiation belts. Robards wired his arm to the jump platform so he could get back to earth when he was done. Since A.I.M. abandons compromised locations I'm sure he kept using it and upgraded it since then to allow him to determine where he could go. Although he's probably wired it into the jump platform on his new satellite by now.

(Was that as convoluted and Deus Ex as you hoped?)
    I like that explanation. There seems to be an explosion of these devices now, so we should be seeing a lot more incidents where people can jump from one location to another. It sort of is insinuated in the New Avengers #24, when Black Panther contacted Reed Richards and said their place was compromised, so get out of there. It sounds like a sort of beam me up Scotty thing, using the satellite as a cell phone signal.
    Last edited by jackolover; 10-10-2014 at 06:18 PM.