Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wink Who would you be in the Marvel Universe?

This Thread is in Honor of a Thread on the Old Boards that was Very Interesting and Fun, created by the Weezer17!

So I am Going to be using their format and questions to honor this Fun and Great Thread, Please have Fun and Enjoy!

If you could join the Marvel Universe and fill some role there, what would it be? And describe!

(1) Street Fighter: I.E. Spider-Man, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, etc.

(2) Spacefarer or Cosmic-Type-Being: I.E. Any of the Fantastic Four, Nova, Inhuman, etc.

(3) One of Earth's Mightiest: I.E. Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Member of SHIELD, etc.

(4) A Mutant: I.E. Wolverine, Gambit, Beast, Cable, Storm, etc.

(5) Someone Else/Other

(6) Some Mixture!

Describe your powers, too!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'd want to be Speedball or 05 Iceman, someone who loves to use their powers, have fun, and just goof off. The comedy relief of a team if you would.

Extraordinary Member

I love threads like this.

I'd be a Street Fighter. I'd probably have the basics, strength, agility whatnot.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Ideally? A cosmic-faring Avenger who also fights on the street, because I would basically be Superman, except not Marvelized. Or Spidey without the problems.

Realistically?

More realistically?

Or the guy on the left here:

Lightbulb

Indeed So Great and Interesting Choices So far, Well Done to All and Thanks! =)

Below is my choice and the one from the Orignal Thread, Hope You like it and Enjoy! :-)

I would be One of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I would be An Avenger! =)

The Role I fill would be:

Wonder Man!

I like his power set and Indeed his nice guy attitude, I felt(and need to post on his thread more to show more Fandom), some similarities between me in attitude and being an overly nice guy. Also, I even look a little like him as well! ;-)

But I also like his Power Set, it is on Par with Thor's and Hulk's! He is Ion Energy, he is near immortal since he is pure energy, that is impressive. As his power list goes, it is indeed Impressive! You get Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Stamina, Invulnerability, Ion Blasts, Ion Form aka being Pure Energy, Near Immortality, Healing, size changing, reading other energy forms, Longevity and Flight! That is only the start, you really could do allot of good! =)

I would want to use these powers to their fullest potential and really become a Superman of the Marvel Universe, in my own Right!

I be a Loyal Teammate of the Avengers, Fight in all the Battles and Support the Avengers in ever way I can and I GREATLY Be their for Any Friends I make on the team(especially Wanda!). I be a hero most of the time and make it into my career, I spot crimes on the side and do work for good causes.

Also, I train and explore my powers to see how far I can take them and what hidden skills I have. Most Important from that training would be to become Stronger in every sense of the word, especially in getting stronger in areas that stopped me before in fights, that cannot again!

Indeed, This Would Be Epic!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Street fighter...providing I could be some kind of super soldier. I'd definitely need healing and agility. And with my research skills, I'd be a very good tracker/hunter. I'd definitely be working with Nick Fury Sr. too.

I like the espionage/underbelly type thing.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Captain Wessex, the newest UK super-soldier and MI13 member. Rocking a Cap-style shield, but red with a gold wyvern on the front and a red combat suit with a gold wyvern on the chest, so i look like a Wessex flag.
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

i want to steal one of Pym's costumed identities and be evil (but not the ambitious kind of evil).

All-New Member

I would become the new Vagabond, better known to himself as Chauncey Throttlebottom the Third.

I would have superhuman strength, speed, and healing. I would also be a martial arts badass.

Can I be the Purple man and not be a dbag?

Just telling the bad guys to go to jail seems a lot easier than getting hit. Ok I might get a free round now and then but that is about as far as it goes.

Lightbulb

Thanks for Participating everyone so far, indeed so interesting choices!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-08-2014 at 07:49 AM.

I'd be Thor because I have similar confidence in myself, especially in physical activity. Plus being the master of the Earth's elements is just ridiculously tantalizing. Having that type of power could change the world. Perhaps about the only thing I'd lament being a god of thunder is the immortality/extreme longevity business, seeing those around me die while I continue to live.

BANNED

I would love to have a set of Wolverine claws, but i could do without all the hair. I guess it would be fun having the abilities of Spider-Man without all the tragedy,
    so if I could start my own story, I would be him. Otherwise, I wouldn't want any Marvel character's tragic past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    I'd be Thor because I have similar confidence in myself, especially in physical activity. Plus being the master of the Earth's elements is just ridiculously tantalizing. Having that type of power could change the world. Perhaps about the only thing I'd lament being a god of thunder is the immortality/extreme longevity business, seeing those around me die while I continue to live.
    Would you hook up with Enchantress?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Johnny Storm. No doubt. True story: twice at dawn after my weekly pre-office walk around my alma mater, mist was visibly rising off my bare arms due to a combination of humidity, air temperature, and body temperature, and I was thinking, am I steaming up? It was so eerie, especially for a Torch fan kike me.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES