Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will be Aardvark Man, with the proportionite strength and speed of an aardvark! I'd also wear a belt with lots of useful little gadgets.

... Basically, I'd be that one guy who used to be on the team for like two issues twenty years ago and now only shows up for crowd shots and whenever the story calls for EVERYONE who's ever been a member.

BANNED

Mr. Fantastic. I wanna' be married to Jessica Alba.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    Would you hook up with Enchantress?
    Absolutely. Though it wouldn't be for the long haul. Besides I prefer brunettes.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Besides I prefer brunettes.
    There's Sif.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Johnny Storm. No doubt. True story: twice at dawn after my weekly pre-office walk around my alma mater, mist was visibly rising off my bare arms due to a combination of humidity, air temperature, and body temperature, and I was thinking, am I steaming up? It was so eerie, especially for a Torch fan kike me.
    Your Inner Fandom is so Epic Bro that it was becoming reality! ;-)

That is a very Cool Story and can see why that would happen with all the conditions you describe, BUT to be a Johnny Storm Fan just makes it all that more Impressive and Cool IMO!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I am a big fan of Captain Britain's powers in that they are linked to his emotions and self-confidence. Though I would like my powers to extend to others as well, in that their belief also can fuel my powers. So even when I doubt myself, the faith that others would have in me would get me through. Conversely, the faith that I had in myself would be able to get me through the times when others doubted me.

Though if I could get the whole world behind me I would be pretty much unstoppable

Either that or the ability to change any type of energy into any other type of energy. But that would be a short-lived comic since I can't really imagine anything being able to beat me with that power set.

If we are talking replacing a currently existing hero, I would go with Mr. Fantastic. Great wife, great friends, nice kids and the smartest guy around. Hard to beat that combo.

BANNED

If I could go with an already existing hero i'd go either with Moon Knight, Spider-Man or Cyclops.

Moon Knight:

He's smart, has "balls of steel" (in Duke Nukem's voice), a kick-ass costume and the best advantage: everyone underestimates him. Everyone thinks of Moon Knight as this weak, psycho guy who can do nothing, thus they don't put that much effort when they battle him. The crooks ar afraid of him but the general hero community doesn't hold him in high regard.

Spider-Man:

I like his power-set and he's amongst my top 3 heroes, so yeah.

Cyclops:

The guy isn't afraid to stand for what he believes in, even when the whole world is against him. I mean, all of his friends now hate him for something that isn't that much of his fault. Yet, he keeps going strong.