Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member AgentGrayson1114's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, you can't begrudge him some R&R. He is in a stressful situation, after all!

Actually, as the last page has the spiraling background, it's probably a hypnos-related illusion.
    I was thinking the same thing about it being the hypnos. Also his shot grouping was actually pretty good so I'm pretty sure he's pulling his shots. And if anyone has seen Reservoir Dogs knows a shot to gut takes forever to kill someone . It's a slow bleed. Where he's aiming for would be around the liver or the gallbladder. They would have a good amount of time to get medical treatment.

Amazing Member

Superb. Roll on Wednesday.
    As for Dick on the shooting range... Wasn't there an issue where Bruce taught Dick/Robin how to use a gun. Can#t remember if it was pre-52 or not, but I seem to recall that Dick was a pretty good shot. Could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WingGrayson View Post
    As for Dick on the shooting range... Wasn't there an issue where Bruce taught Dick/Robin how to use a gun. Can#t remember if it was pre-52 or not, but I seem to recall that Dick was a pretty good shot. Could be wrong, though.
    Yeah, it was mentioned when Dick went into cop training at least.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Yeah, it was mentioned when Dick went into cop training at least.
    Of course, forgot about the cop bit.

What's the odds that Agent 1 is The Tiger?

Better than average, I'd say.

Those variants look terrible.

Incredible Member

Yeah pre52 Bruce taught Dick how to use them. Got a flashback of it when he was on his way to being a cop.

I still don't know what monster is Dick supposed to be, looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That actually a good catch. Hell it might even be subconscious.

Though now that i look at it again, his shots are still in a area that would probably kill a person. So i don't know.
    Agent 8 or 1, which ever she is, seems to be directing him to aim towards the center, which would be the heart, and he's just slightly off. I don't know much about shooting, but his tight shot grouping would suggest he's actually hitting his mark. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    Agent 8 or 1, which ever she is, seems to be directing him to aim towards the center, which would be the heart, and he's just slightly off. I don't know much about shooting, but his tight shot grouping would suggest he's actually hitting his mark. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it.
    Hard to tell because maybe Janin just drew it that way with no real direction. But I think you are likely right and it's either they are trying to show that subconsciously he doesn't want to kill or he is sandbagging them into believing he can't shoot

BANNED

I think Seeley and King should just fill the rest of Spyral with characters stuck in New 52 limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post
    I think Seeley and King should just fill the rest of Spyral with characters stuck in New 52 limbo.
    That's a really good idea, when I saw agent 8 (i think that's her name) I thought she was Jesse Quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post
    Nah. Otherwise people will complain about their favorites being in a spy organization. People are fickle.

Sill great preview and love the the transition to the last page even though it is likely an illusion.

Agent 1 being Tiger popped into my head right away as well. I hope so. I'm really excited to get a take on a reoccurring villain from the creative team. They haven't missed any beats so far in my opinion, so I'm expecting good things!

I am really excited to see Tiger and how he shapes out, since deathstroke is is no longer really attached to him I would like if Dick started buikding a fresh new rogue gallery the cant be taken from him