Extraordinary Member

Why would you want to take away MCU Shuri's tech skills?

What's she supposed to do in the movies without them?

You can't make her a combat badass that's Okoye's thing.

Without the Q gimmick Shuri's just an lovingly insolent wisecracker.

Put that in a movie and that just gets you darker Kat Dennings (without the rack on top of it.).

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    Shuri may have more fans then T'challa now, and by the third film it would not be a big surprise if in Black panther 2 Ryan sets Shuri up to become the Black Panther is Black Panther 3.
    After Infinity War? Lol no.

The Black Panther is NOT NECESSARILY the monarch of Wakanda, but he or she that protects the monarch. In T'Chaka's youth he was Black Panther. In his old age, his son became Black Panther. With Shuri underage, and the world in turmoil, I would give the mantle of the Black Panther to its fiercest warrior, Okoye.

Black Twitter would climax.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    The Black Panther is NOT NECESSARILY the monarch of Wakanda, but he or she that protects the monarch. In T'Chaka's youth he was Black Panther. In his old age, his son became Black Panther. With Shuri underage, and the world in turmoil, I would give the mantle of the Black Panther to its fiercest warrior, Okoye.

Black Twitter would climax.
    She's not part of the royal bloodline so that won't be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    She's not part of the royal bloodline so that won't be possible.
    Is that a requirement in the MCU?

Last time I checked yeah.

At least part of the Royal bloodline from each tribe.

It's why Killmonger was able to digest the herb without it killing him because of his connection to Royal family by blood.

"If any tribe wishes to put forth a warrior, I now offer a path to the throne."

"Is there any member of a royal blood, who wishes to challenge for the throne"

Okoye is neither.

It's why Killmonger was able to digest the herb without it killing him because of his connection to Royal family by blood.
    We actually don't know that in the MCU. And it is actually debatable in the comics.

Presumably, anyone can take the herb. that is why any tribe can send a warrior to win the mantle. You just aren't allowed unless you are Black Panther.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Last time I checked yeah.

At least part of the Royal bloodline from each tribe.

Well still. Given half the population of Earth is gone, and we need every superhero available, I think rules can be bent.

The fact that Okoye doesnt have her own miniseries comic at this point is mindboggling.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "Is there any member of a royal blood, who wishes to challenge for the throne"
    How do we know that she isn't? Aside from her relationship to W'Kabi we know very little about the MCU's Okoye.

Well still. Given half the population of Earth is gone, and we need every superhero available, I think rules can be bent.
    Wouldn't matter anyway, the HSH is gone.

Plus, M'baku would likely have a word about it

The fact that Okoye doesnt have her own miniseries comic at this point is mindboggling.

WAKANDA FOREVER:
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1
    Nnedi Okorafor (W) • ALBERTO JIMÉNEZ ALBURQUERQUE (A)
    Cover by Terry Dodson
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY TBA (1 OF 3)
    PART ONE OF A THREE-PART STORY THAT SEES THE DORA MILAJE TEAM UP WITH THE MARVEL U!
    The blockbuster Black Panther film has everyone talking about Wakanda’s best warriors, the fierce Dora Milaje! Now witness the Dora outside of Wakanda – and in Spider-Man’s world! When the Dora catch wind of a Wakandan threat causing trouble in New York, they’ll leap into action – with or without their king. Don’t miss Okoye, Ayo and Aneka on a globe-trotting mission to protect the realm at any cost. WAKANDA FOREVER starts here!
    40 PGS./ one-shot /Rated T …$4.99

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

After Infinity War? Lol no.
    After Infinity War no one is talking about T'challa. Everyone is talking Shuri and who will be the next Black Panther.

After Infinity War no one is talking about T'challa. Everyone is talking Shuri and who will be the next Black Panther.
    Because T'challa got dusted.

Context is King.

I guess we were on different sides of the internet because from what I have seen, no one was clamouring for Shuri after IW but were rather disappointed even with T'Challa as well though T'Challa had a better showing than Shuri despite the end result.

Besides, what particular trait of hers makes her worthy of the mantle? Because she throws quips?
    Last edited by Dboi654; 05-16-2018 at 12:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Why would you want to take away MCU Shuri's tech skills?

What's she supposed to do in the movies without them?

You can't make her a combat badass that's Okoye's thing.

Without the Q gimmick Shuri's just an lovingly insolent wisecracker.

Put that in a movie and that just gets you darker Kat Dennings (without the rack on top of it.).
    Shuri is smarter then Ironman. Kat denning characters is not. Shuri will be in a Ironman Black Panther suit like when she fought Namor.

BANNED

I guess we were on different sides of the internet because from what I have seen, no one was clamouring for Shuri after IW but were rather disappointed even with T'Challa as well though T'Challa had a better showing than Shuri despite the end result.

Besides, what particular trait of hers makes her worthy of the mantle? Because she throws quips?
    I was just on youtube. No one cares about what happened to T'challa after IW, sad but true. They only care about Shuri and who will be the next Black panther. Shuri making all Wakanda's technology is what makes her worthy of the mantle. All Ironman does is quips and make technology. so your point?

I was just on youtube. No one cares about what happened to T'challa after IW, sad but true. They only care about Shuri and who will be the next Black panther. Shuri making all Wakanda's technology is what makes her worthy of the mantle. All Ironman does is quips and make technology. so your point?
    Well where is the evidence?

And being a capable fighter doesn't warrior/fighter doesn't?

Sorry but it seems illogical. Like saying Q should replace James Bond. Not going to happen
    Last edited by Dboi654; 05-16-2018 at 01:12 PM.