Page 255 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 1552052452512522532542552562572582592653053557551255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Thats of no consequence about their id's they will still be forced to REGISTER right?
    The whole point of SHRA was that it made your secret identity public. You don't need to register if I already know your name, because I can hold you accountable for your actions. That was where the conflict came from. Cap and the others thought it was a violation of privacy to have superheroes register their identities to continue being a hero.

An MCU Civil War would either need to rapidly introduce a lot of heroes, or be about something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    The whole point of SHRA was that it made your secret identity public. You don't need to register if I already know your name, because I can hold you accountable for your actions. That was where the conflict came from. Cap and the others thought it was a violation of privacy to have superheroes register their identities to continue being a hero.

An MCU Civil War would either need to rapidly introduce a lot of heroes, or be about something completely different.
    Exactly. The split will likely be about something different this time around. Not only do they not have secret IDs, but most of them probably wouldn't care about the prospect of having to register.

The only reason it was such a problem in the comics was because people argued that it was a threat to their families and loved ones if their civilian IDs were suddenly public knowledge.

Thats of no consequence about their id's they will still be forced to REGISTER right?
    SHRA wasn't JUST about registering secret ID's. There were certain elements which allowed the government to draft super heroes into service, and I suspect some heroes even in the cinematic universe might find that objectionable.

Steve in particular just went through a couple rounds with the government in Winter Soldier. He single handedly called for the dismantling of SHIELD, so he wouldn't necessarily agree with a law that had the ability to force him into service.

Of course I'm just speculating, but if they go the Civil War route I think that's the way they're going to need to go.

nycc

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    nycc
    That BP suit is nice. And I like the contacts on Storm.

NYCcc

I think the conflict is going to have more to do with some government body trying to control the super heroes nad use them as soldiers instead of letting them control themselves.

Once gaain, I dont' see T'challa fitting with that or any MCU civil war unless these secret avengers use Wakanda as a base and it is the whole world (World Council?) that is trying to control the super heroes and Wakanda refuses.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think the conflict is going to have more to do with some government body trying to control the super heroes nad use them as soldiers instead of letting them control themselves.

Once gaain, I dont' see T'challa fitting with that or any MCU civil war unless these secret avengers use Wakanda as a base and it is the whole world (World Council?) that is trying to control the super heroes and Wakanda refuses.
    That's a good point there. Also secret Ids aren't imporant is what I was saying. Wakandan being a base is a cool idea. But I'd hope Wakandan is established independent of this really..
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

That's a good point there. Also secret Ids aren't imporant is what I was saying. Wakandan being a base is a cool idea. But I'd hope Wakandan is established independent of this really..
    Yeah. Wakanda and BP would need to be established first before introducing Wakanda as the base of operations for the Secret/New Avengers.

i think this Civil War adaptation is going to be very very very very very very very very loose personally. I think comic fans are expecting a lot more than what will actually be on screen.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Yeah probably . Me included
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Yeah probably . Me included
    Easy to do. It is an iconic storyline/event.

I really think Marvel should have focused on Thanos to be honest and the infinity stuff in the build up. But maybe they want to do Civil War before certain contracts expire?

Where do you go after Infinity Gauntlet and Civil War????

BANNED

Has d anime ep of Marvel Disk wars featuring BP/Tchalla shwn yet & whr can we/SZ watch it online(PM if necessary)?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    nycc
    Nice Black Panther suit

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    That BP suit is nice. And I like the contacts on Storm.
    If i were a better man, i would pretend that i even notice her contacts 😄