Page 89 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293991391895891089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 77781
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    He has the sheild in the new Marvel facebook game called Marvel tactics. As for the markings they look pretty similar to the ones from his doomwar power up. It may not be suit related.
    I'm thinking those markings look too similar to circuitry to be a coincidence.

Attachment 4573

My bet is on it being some kind of tech in his suit.

Axel still hasn't answered my question about the Black Panther's rogues gallery!

I have many more questions but with the CBR reboot I don't want to overplay my TROLLING hand too much... You know that Global dude is after me for lowering the Mod bribes that I used to payout!

But understood Chaos Bringer I hereby stand down and ceasefire... Actually it was water instead of fire but it's all good I likes me some Smoov-E!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Axel still hasn't answered my question about the Black Panther's rogues gallery!

I have many more questions but with the CBR reboot I don't want to overplay my TROLLING hand too much... You know that Global dude is after me for lowering the Mod bribes that I used to payout!

But understood Chaos Bringer I hereby stand down and ceasefire... Actually it was water instead of fire but it's all good I likes me some Smoov-E!
    We are united in our love for the BP mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Raine View Post
    I'm thinking those markings look too similar to circuitry to be a coincidence.

Attachment 4573

My bet is on it being some kind of tech in his suit.
    But he's used the Enegy Daggers before under Hickman and no such markings were present. He pulled out the Dagger when he first saw Wakanda was being attack but had to goto the necropilis instead. Those marking must mean somethin other than energy daggers. May be another part of his KOD powerup.

Nrama: Black Panther?

Brevoort: I think the fans that have been asking for the Panther to play a more significant role, particularly in our big events, should be happy with his showing in the next couple issues.
    http://www.newsarama.com/21422-origi...-spoilers.html

l love the way T'challa got his energy daggers from his suit it looked really cool even though I'm not a fan of the way Schiti draws the black panther suit (His black Panther looks too much like his White Tiger)

The vibranium daggers being powered by the vibranium suit
    We need better comics

Interesting thing done with the energy daggers but I wonder how much input the writer has over what the artist does when they read what is written fro them to draw!

Is this an artist action or does the writer tell him exactly what to draw and why it is to be drawn that way?

I like the experimentation there but of course I would prefer them to appear out of no where like the energy shields!

Now as far as Black Panther being in events you all pretty much know what I want but if there were one event I would like to see him in is a reboot of Secret Wars where T'challa lead the team instead of Captain America and what conflict it created!

In the original series the mutants broke off a separate team that joined Magneto which would be a better dynamic for the Black Panther/Storm relationship to explore!

Or if they chose to keep the roster lead by Captain America would T'challa break off a separate group of his own and create a whole new set of problems!

Doom in the series tried to reach out to Richards for consultation only to repel him back so I wonder under a genuine writer would Doom reach out to T'challa as T'challa reached out to him way back when having similar backgrounds in leadership!

Nonetheless despite my reservations about Black Panther appearing in big events while forsaking building up his own rogues gallery I'm glad many of you are enjoying it so far!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    But he's used the Enegy Daggers before under Hickman and no such markings were present. He pulled out the Dagger when he first saw Wakanda was being attack but had to goto the necropilis instead. Those marking must mean somethin other than energy daggers. May be another part of his KOD powerup.
    Yeah but that was with a different artist. As Flex just suggested, it's possible this is just Schiti adding his ideas to the mix. We've seen so many variations of the energy daggers at this point (Priest's run, Avengers: EMH, and Deodato's New Avengers off the top of my head have all been very different) that it seems like their appearance isn't set in stone and it's up to the the artist at the time. Plus the fact that they actually attach to his gauntlets (and the markings leads straight to where they connect) makes it seem like this was just Schiti's way of explaining where the "energy" in these daggers comes from.

Amazing Member

Checking out the look of the energy daggers earlier in New Avengers gave me an excuse to bring this back. T'Challa's backhands are legendary.

Attachment 4589

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/21422-origi...-spoilers.html

l love the way T'challa got his energy daggers from his suit it looked really cool even though I'm not a fan of the way Schiti draws the black panther suit (His black Panther looks too much like his White Tiger)

The vibranium daggers being powered by the vibranium suit
    wow thats awesome.

Does vibranium still exist. I thought T'Challa render most of it inert after the whole [That which shall not be named] event. I know Shuri was looking for more in the Savage Land, can't remember if she found it.

Also there was that Reverbium crap that was like a cheap substitute.
    The J-man

I'm starting to see the family Resemblance

BANNED

We dont talk about that here.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    We dont talk about that here.

It's one thing not to mention " you know who" but you can't hate on T'challa's daughter, all in all she's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Man I hate calling Rider or whatever "Batman" just because to me in conveys that he is only human instead of super human like T'challa.

That art is funky in spots...
    A lot of times the difference between peak human and slightly superhuman is pretty negligable.

Plenty of people who strickly speaking aren't physically meta human, like Daredevil, have given Spider-Man a descent run for their money. Course, in my mind I'd like to think Spider-Man is holding back but either way low level meta human and peak human and even Batman level usually come off fairly close. Though there are exceptions (far less than I think is realistic but that's how it is).

Either way, my suspicion is that's how Hickman believes a Batman vs Black Panther fight would go. I don't know that for a fact, but I think the Great Society are sort of obvious stand ins for the League. And they're actually doing a lot better than Justice League analogues typically do against Avenger teams.

Quick someone turn the channel

New avengers was awesome today. The book needs to double ship again soon please.

Panther show up anywhere else this week? I got black panther money to spend marvel, where is he?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Aaron mentioned it was a possibility.. he gave a lot of "possible" explanations for him blocking it, one of them was the cowl.

On panel reason was his mind though... Emma would know if it was tech blocking her.

Just mentioning it because Aaron did.
    I think it's actually sort of fun that we don't know for sure.

Is it tech? Is it some sort of King of the Dead magical defense? Maybe through sheer training he's simply highly resistant. Maybe all of the above. It sort of adds a certain mystique to the whole thing.