Page 30 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440801305301030 ... LastLast
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

This page right here!!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    What did you find that?
    Schiti posted it earlier today on his Tumblr. Just a few more details about the first row of Panthers in that preview image that's been going around. Kinda funny to me that this version of T'Chaka is wearing something similar to what M'Baku did when he first showed up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This is the T'Challa I want to see.

Not this "turn-the-other-cheek" milquetoast character he's currently being portrayed as.
    Here Here I Second This.

I've never been to this thread before but just wanted to say, if they ever do a Black Panther film it has to be told through the eyes of Everett K. Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I've never been to this thread before but just wanted to say, if they ever do a Black Panther film it has to be told through the eyes of Everett K. Ross.
    Eh, I don't think that works well in film. A Black Panther solo film in the MCU requires that we get to know who he is and what makes him tick. In a comic series, such as Priest's run, that can be put off a bit, but in a two hour movie, all it does is turn T'Challa into a supporting role in his own film.

No. Please god no.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hey quick question...

When the Skull/Panther fight went down in the Red Zone Avengers arc... was Skull in the cloned body of Cap at that time?

I would assume so considering Skull held his own against T'challa but he has come and gone so often int he comics I cannot remember how strong he was physically at the time.

Doing a right up on the fight for my blog and just wanted to add a few more details.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Amazing Member

Care to explain why it *has* to happen that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Raine View Post
    T'Chaka confirmed!
    Great find. I'm glad to see T'Chaka there among the crowd and wonder if the two of them will have any more private moments together. I really want to see the two of them interact and would love it if somehow Shuri was also included someway.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

As much I loved Ross I gotta say no. I would rather see it through T'challa's eyes

I want you guys opinions on this.

Would you say the introduction of Shuri lessened the blow of T'challa losing T'chaka at a young age since originally he was alone with no siblings?

To me. Ross only worked in the MCU if the movie started out SHIELD based with fury needing/wanting to seek out Wakanda or t'challa for vibranium. Then shield agent Ross could of been used as a exposition information dump plot device. "Shields expert on secretive nations and places.... Like the blue area of the moon, madipoor, and the savage land"

The client doesn't work for a entry point story for the panther mythos into the MCU in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Would you say the introduction of Shuri lessened the blow of T'challa losing T'chaka at a young age since originally he was alone with no siblings?
    To be honest, I feel like T'chaka's impact on T'challa as a whole as been non existent for a long time.

I cannot remember the last time it felt like it MEANT something.

Not saying it is a good or bad thing, just an observation.

I don't think Shuri has anything to do with it either way. I do wish Shuri and T'challa would interact more on a brother/sister level as a whole though.

BANNED

Welcome to the thread.

Please elaborate on why you feel Everett K. Ross would be an essential component of any propose Black Panther movie.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 05-12-2014 at 03:02 PM.

I'd be more interested in seeing Agent Coulson interact with T'Challa in a live action movie than Everett K. Ross.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/5...valerio_schiti

A nice interview with Valerio Schiti and some cool art from New Avengers #18.