Page 67 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 77781
    BANNED

"I don't hate Hickman"

Guess you have forgotten the week long post benders you've gone on telling everybody how he brings nothing to the table, you have a better chance convincing me Sox fans like the Yankees

Amazing Member

This exchange in today's NA was funny to me. I guess because I imagine that at this point, T'Challa's so fed up with Namor that he was doing the "*through gritted teeth* What did I say in the car?!" voice.

Attachment 3741

Smoov-E I am thoroughly convinced that you and I are the same people because I often black out into a dream like state and log in at CBR under another name... And I know I am Smoov by default!

Other than referring to myself in the third person and seeing dead people this is the only problem that I have on a chronic basis!

Anywho...

Hate is such a strong word and if I ran into Hickman at the grocery store like I did Hudlin I would show him the same respect and be honest about not liking the whole King of The Dead concept... I would give him props for following his heart as all the others did before him!

There is absolutely no chance of me going Nancy Kerrigan on him but if he drew his light saber first I reserve the right to go Mace Windu on him in self defense of course!

I'm a personal trainer in Hollywood with clients that make terrible movies all the time I don't lie to them nor do I kiss their butt I give props where props need to be given if they put in work and that's it... BUT they will be doing extra push ups for bad scripts and terrible acting!

Hudlin created Shuri... Priest created Ross... Roy Thomas created Man-Ape... I aint stalking nobody for what I consider bad judgements but each man has his reasons and it's all good!

Besides, after my upcoming lucrative run on Black Panther the local Fanbratti will hate on me too except that I will push for that like Heath Ledger's Joker!

I want to see the Black Panther at A-list level not almost there or halfway there but all the way there!

The writer doesn't matter it's the overall end result and I feel like sometimes they are like a team that is satisfied with just having a good season and not trying to make the playoffs and win it all and be champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Raine View Post
    This exchange in today's NA was funny to me. I guess because I imagine that at this point, T'Challa's so fed up with Namor that he was doing the "*through gritted teeth* What did I say in the car?!" voice.

Attachment 3741
    HA HA HA! They look like teenagers here!
    “‎There's no way to cheat a sensualist like me, somebody who can die laughing for hours over the pattern of the carpet in a hotel lobby.”

Amazing Member

Also I'm sure this has been discussed but what are your thoughts on the size of his cowl's ears? I'm partial to the short style like in the second panel above (oddly, it seems the ears in the first panel are a little bigger. But that's probably because of the shadows.) Not a big fan of when they go full-Batman.

Attachment 3742

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Raine View Post

Attachment 3741
    I can't hate what Namor did. It was what the old panthers told T'challa to be and seemed inevitable with how batman was acting.

The rounded ears more like a true leopard are best and at least distances him somewhat from Batman's pointy ears to some degree!

Even though Black Panther gets jobbed this video is nice... FriendRoss this better not be your work!

This is why you need a "Point Man" because T'challa attacked an innocent child at the zoo and needs a massive Disney PR overhaul...

I knew there was something I didn't like about that cat suited guy... Roy Thomas must have wrote this particular story arc!

This is so cute...

Point Man: "Let's get some cuddly fuzzy Black Panther teddy bears in the store with gold trim around the necks and wrists and a cute removable cape... Don't just stand there with that blank stare get on it!"

Disney Merchandise Store: "Right away sir!"

At approximately 2:20 Shuri has me at "Hello" all day every day...

Majestic don't tell nobody but she has grown on me a little bit too so keep this between us for now and don't let the other Wakandites know this... Thanks Bro!

BANNED

Flex you sound just like the same people who hate or "strongly dislike" Hudlin's run who haven't read it but base their opinion all on negative things they've heard

Others are trying to get in the game while you're chilling on the sidelines still in street clothes

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I've officially cancelled NA from my pull-list as of today.

I cannot find the necessary strength to be bothered (or interested) with how it all ends any more.
    Last edited by Imraith Nimphais; 06-11-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

BANNED

That's nice

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Im going to go to the shop friday or sat and pick up NA.
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

I actually liked the latest issue a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    The rounded ears more like a true leopard are best and at least distances him somewhat from Batman's pointy ears to some degree!

Even though Black Panther gets jobbed this video is nice... FriendRoss this better not be your work!

I wish! That's great and a decent showing against hulk hand to hand, c'mon.

My wife picked this (ceramic cup coaster) up at the columbus art show... Hand made by a college student