Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Florence Kasumba has been cast in the Wonder Woman film

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder...amazon-a142204

I had thought they wrapped filming but I guess this makes her a no go for the Black Panther movie.
    I'm pretty sure she was cast in that role awhile ago. It shouldn't interfere with her appearing in Black Panther unless the studios are preventing actors from appearing in the rival company's films. I'm not sure on the legality of that though. Wonder Woman wrapped filming and unless there are reshoots involving Ms. Kasumba that are scheduled for 2017, it shouldn't affect her returning to BP.

Captain America: Sam Wilson #10 Preview

Ultimates #8 Preview

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post

I hadn't seen this preview yet. Get ready for cries "SJW Nick Spencer is shoving his anti-white male agenda down our throats!" "What happened to the good old days when people didn't judge you on your race? PC Tumblr!!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I'm pretty sure she was cast in that role awhile ago. It shouldn't interfere with her appearing in Black Panther unless the studios are preventing actors from appearing in the rival company's films. I'm not sure on the legality of that though. Wonder Woman wrapped filming and unless there are reshoots involving Ms. Kasumba that are scheduled for 2017, it shouldn't affect her returning to BP.
    I don't think minor roles matter. Big Roles though it makes sense at least without a decade or so. Especially if its well received role

Oh come on. Like black people ever get together and hang out without white chaperones. Only white people do that.

I know it's true because I've heard it on every message board ever.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Ultimates #8 Preview
    How he responded it could be taken like he isn't king anymore. But probably just being friendly. Interesting enough like they are putting together an all black Avenger's teams.

These issues need to come out already

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    ABC did it to Fox a few times. Malcolm in the Middle had to write out Steve's Mom-because she got hired for Alias. They sure didn't like The Practice crossing over with Ally McBeal and did nothing to promote it.

It's rumored CBS did this with the CSI franchise. You couldn't do movies and any of the shows at the same time. Jorja Fox couldn't do any other network tv show when she left. I think Khandi Alexander was the same thing and that's why she did HBO's Extreme.

I hadn't seen this preview yet. Get ready for cries "SJW Nick Spencer is shoving his anti-white male agenda down our throats!" "What happened to the good old days when people didn't judge you on your race? PC Tumblr!!"
    It has already started as have the Storm & BP in the same scene jokes.

And if Marvel did a black Avengers books-it would probably sale better some books and would annoy some other black fanbases elsewhere.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It feels a little like a lot of Priest's Black Panther issues in New York where the black heroes would show up and there wasn't any particular reason why them. Personally, I think people who complain about that can suck it. That right there is a team of kickass people (it's not like we're shoehorning in Tri-Man or anything).

Follow-up to the events in Civil War II #1, I'm guessing?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Oh come on. Like black people ever get together and hang out without white chaperones. Only white people do that.

I know it's true because I've heard it on every message board ever.
    "This is forced! It should be more organic!"

Ultimates #8 Preview
    Whatever is going on there I'm glad Voodoo made the cut. Weird Blue Marvel didn't but 2 of his teammates did.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It feels a little like a lot of Priest's Black Panther issues in New York where the black heroes would show up and there wasn't any particular reason why them. Personally, I think people who complain about that can suck it. That right there is a team of kickass people (it's not like we're shoehorning in Tri-Man or anything).

Follow-up to the events in Civil War II #1, I'm guessing?
    I haven't read CW2. But I was guessing that something happened to Rhodey...

Is Voodoo even alive?

and man I wonder who T'challa could be talking about. A resurected Namor?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    "This is forced! It should be more organic!"
    Sarcasm detected lol
    "By force of will he turns his gaze upon the seething horror bellow us on the hillside.
    Yes, he feels the icy touch of fear, but he is not cowed. He is Superman!"

Wait is this actually recent???

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Is Voodoo even alive?

and man I wonder who T'challa could be talking about. A resurected Namor?
    Yeah, Voodoo returned in Axis and is a part of the Unity Avengers team.