Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not being stealthy wasn't the tactically smartest thing to do... but it might have been the nicer thing to do. Presumably not all of the Dora's followers are fighters, so announcing themselves probably gives the non fighers a chance to run if they need to.

But yeah... HZ definately weren't that slick. Still, it's arguably one of their better showings as they ALMOST won.
    When your wiping out a rebellion you don't do what is nice. It's war, you do do what you need to do to minimize your sides casualties while maximizing your enemies.what your saying makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Tchalla vs Deadpool? I think that was the last time
    how did I forget the guest appearance MVP

mea culpa!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I thought the same thing! Cho looks like someone you don't leave your GF alround for too long lol. Suave as F
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Ben doesn't look all that thrilled about it.

"Why is this dude touching me."
    hahahaha

You know you're a kick ass artist when you can make subtle subplots in your art.
    Handsome-Cho-Hulk
    Scheming Hydra Cap
    "I hate group selfies" BP

how did I forget the guest appearance MVP

mea culpa!
    Black Panther vs Deadpool dolo series 2018!

Let's make it happen

Marvel Top 10 Smartest Super Heroes

spoilers:
    10. T'Challa
    9. Amadeus Cho
    8. Henry McCoy
    7. Riri Williams
    6. Hank Pym
    5. Valeria Richards
    4. Bruce Banner
    3. Tony Stark
    2. Reed Richards
    1. Moon Girl!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    hahahaha

You know you're a kick ass artist when you can make subtle subplots in your art.
    Handsome-Cho-Hulk
    Scheming Hydra Cap
    "I hate group selfies" BP
    Why couldn't that Artist be in charge of the BP action sequences?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Marvel Top 10 Smartest Super Heroes

spoilers:
    10. T'Challa
    9. Amadeus Cho
    8. Henry McCoy
    7. Riri Williams
    6. Hank Pym
    5. Valeria Richards
    4. Bruce Banner
    3. Tony Stark
    2. Reed Richards
    1. Moon Girl!
    end of spoilers
    Meh More of a promo thing than anything else. Moon girl, Riri, and Valeria likely shouldn't be on the list or atleast at the bottom. Making new characters and then saying they're "The x smartest character in the MU" without any comic history to back it up is kinda dumb. From this list i would say T'challa would be behind, reed, Tony, Maybe Pym and Banner but thats a maybe considering whats been done with them in the more recent years. When it comes to super geniuses, it gets thrown out like candy, which is fine to have super geniuses in the MU, But when you start saying the to list of them. Sorry but Riri, Cho, Valeria and Moon girl dont make it to the list because they lack any real showings of them being smarter then those they are being claimed to be above.

I cant remember last time pym or banner did anything scientically great other than create murder bots and rage monsters lol

Chos always been on those lists and he has some feats

I dont get my jimmies rustled over such lists but wake me up when soneone builds a spaceship that survives a multiverse destroying event

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Why couldn't that Artist be in charge of the BP action sequences?
    Because we can't have nice things :/

And yea, I'm not feeling that list at all. BP supposed to be top 8 period, heroes or villains. But whatever.

We don't have a writer that'll be getting BP's stats up in that regard anytime soon anyway.

He'd just ask Victor to borrow some tech and talk about how he really admires his work used to nearly overthrow his country and kill his relatives..

Happy Friday!

Meh More of a promo thing than anything else. Moon girl, Riri, and Valeria likely shouldn't be on the list or atleast at the bottom. Making new characters and then saying they're "The x smartest character in the MU" without any comic history to back it up is kinda dumb. From this list i would say T'challa would be behind, reed, Tony, Maybe Pym and Banner but thats a maybe considering whats been done with them in the more recent years. When it comes to super geniuses, it gets thrown out like candy, which is fine to have super geniuses in the MU, But when you start saying the to list of them. Sorry but Riri, Cho, Valeria and Moon girl dont make it to the list because they lack any real showings of them being smarter then those they are being claimed to be above.
    Naw bro Marvel has stated multiple times that Moon Girl is THE single smartest individual in the Marvel Universe, especially with Reed Richards off Re-Building the Multi-verse. I agree with you on the rest though, I definitely think T'challa is a bit smarter than Tony Stark, especially with how bad he son'd him during Priest's run.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Hickman gave the best explanation for starks genius

Hickman gave the best explanation for starks genius
    Hickman definately solifidied Starks expertise as far as weapons go (plus the Dyson sphere, which is up there as far as best tech feats go). And I think it's kinda cool when certain smart guys have their strengths. Beasts I assume is more in biology, Stark as an engineer with a focus on weapons, etc. That gives people cred as far as saying they're the best at SOMETHING even if they're not the flat out smartest all around (like Reed).

In T'Challa's case he's not really the best at anything, but he's probably better at more things than anyone else on the list so I guess that's his thing.

I cant remember last time pym or banner did anything scientically great other than create murder bots and rage monsters lol

Chos always been on those lists and he has some feats

I dont get my jimmies rustled over such lists but wake me up when soneone builds a spaceship that survives a multiverse destroying event
    It's been awhile since Pym did anything, but Slott's MA run making him Scientist Supreme I think did really put him in the conversation. He had a lot of Dr. Who tech feats which frankly put a lot of his peers to shame. Stark provided Quinjets and a hi tech mansion... but Pym was essentially busting out magical teleporting doors in an Infinity Mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Naw bro Marvel has stated multiple times that Moon Girl is THE single smartest individual in the Marvel Universe, especially with Reed Richards off Re-Building the Multi-verse. I agree with you on the rest though, I definitely think T'challa is a bit smarter than Tony Stark, especially with how bad he son'd him during Priest's run.
    There are different kinds of "smart though. I assume this listing guages purely IQ.

In the first Civil War for example, Steve often ran circles around Stark tactically even though Stark was smarter. Things like practical wisdom, experience, and creativity all factor into overall performance. The smartest guy won't always come out ahead in a game of human chess. If it worked that way Doom would pretty much never lose except to maybe Reed.