Page 434 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 3343844244304314324334344354364374384444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Referee: "After further review... The Chaos Bringer had both feet inbounds and secured the football therefore the ruling on the field is that it is a touchdown!"

Anywho...

Chadwick Boseman versus Alexandra Shipp...

It looks like one franchise has nothing but WIN in it's future while the other really really really misses Hudlin in a bad way!

I'm glad that one of them is set in the past so that some lame attempt to cross them over is impractical at this point!

FOX Studios: "So what you are saying is that we can't TROLL you somehow in the movie verse like they do in the comics due to age compatibility issues!"

Mickey Mouse: "Lookahere... Since Disney aint seeing none of that X-money over here you get none of our support or promotion for it now lose my number until it's time for the rights to revert back to us PEACE!"

(click)

The Andy Serkis Appreciation May Now Begin... I mean why wait this has WIN written all over it!

I hereby petition Marvel to allow Andy Serkis to chew up as much scenery as humanly possible and maybe have just a few more lines than Chadwick simply because it adds to the rogues gallery on oh so many levels!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Serkis

Has he qualified to be called "SIR" Andy Serkis yet because this casting may force that issue alone!

Queen of England: "Thou wuth so dope in thine Black Panther movie that I hereby christen you Sir Andy Serkis becauseth you kepteth it realeth!"

Andy Serkis: "You knoweth how I doeth... It's all goodeth my queen!"

Anyd Serkis is now worth 1001 reasons not to waste time on the Ross character because he can cover the comedy part just by himself with his range of acting abilities to switch up the language flow on the fly... This also includes Man-Ape because Andy got that locked down as well having played King Kong and Ceasar in cgi form!

I am ready to have Nolan's Dark Knight replaced as my favorite super hero franchise by the Black Panther franchise and Andy needs to join the realm of great villains alongside Darth Vader, the Joker and Magneto... Do it Andy do it!!!

http://youtu.be/u8PxG5zvgOM
    Flex, you're nuts, but your my kind of nuts.

From now on it's SIR Andy Serkis... As Skip Bayless says to Stephen A. Smith on ESPN's First Take "BOOK IT" the Queen of England will have no choice after 2017 drops!

In other news and highlights... Have you checked out dudes street cred rich bio?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadwick_Boseman

Chadwick Boseman went to school in Oxford, England... That is an unusually strange coincidence for the character that he is playing!

If I see him on the Science Channel inventing stuff out of the blue I will start to get very suspicious about his "method acting" ways!

http://youtu.be/n9Z61O3fU3Q

Does this mean that he will capture the curious white girl vote by default... Hmmm?

http://youtu.be/l683PNo0z98

Black Panther Appreciation Indeed!!!

I'm claiming a $200 million dollar opening box office weekend for the Black Panther movie and James Cameron Avatar type revenue... BOOK IT!!!

Andy Serkis: "My Precious... They stole it from us!"

Chadwick Boseman: "Get your hands off my vibranium ring you wretched little creature!"

Dear Chad,

Don't let that dude lead you anywhere near mountains full of giant spider webs... Just saying!!!

BANNED

Does this mean that he will capture the curious white girl vote by default... Hmmm?

..............................yeah

BANNED

Absorb haters.....Thats the secret to not getting banned. That T'challa dude is alright... I mean Chadwick.

This is going to be great the only thing that could possibly derail this movie is...

Chadwick Boseman: "You wanted to see me..."

Mickey Mouse: "Yes, sit down!"

Chadwick Boseman: "I'm really excited and can't thank you enough for this opportunity me and Andy were going over some lines and things are looking good in our test rehearsals so far... Uhm who is that?"

Mickey Mouse: "Chadwick meet Marvel Editorial... They will be handling the editing and final cut of your movie!"

Marvel Editorial: "Good to meet you finally... Looking forward to TROLL... AHEM... I mean looking forward to giving you the most memorable experience of your career!"

Flex Hectic: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

My bad I must have dozed off while typing this I had a terrible nightmare just now... But it was all a bad dream everything is still good!

Chadwick Boseman is The Black Panther... Bow Down Haters!!!

Carry on...

BANNED

This is going to be great the only thing that could possibly derail this movie is...

Chadwick Boseman: "I'm really excited and can't thank you enough for this opportunity me and Andy were going over some lines and things are looking good in our test rehearsals so far... Uhm who is that?"

Mickey Mouse: "Chadwick meet Marvel Editorial... They will be handling the editing and final cut of your movie!"

Marvel Editorial: "Good to meet you finally... Looking forward to TROLL... AHEM... I mean looking forward to giving you the most memorable experience of your career!"

My bad I must have dozed off while typing this I had a terrible nightmare just now... But it was all a bad dream everything is still good!

Carry on...
    That would be a nightmare indeed.

Carry on...
    Honestly I think a big part of the reason Marvel movies are as good as they are is precisely because the marvel comic book editors and writers are to some degree at least involved in the process. To me it's the difference between Fox and Marvel studios making the movies. Not that Fox hasn't put out a lot of solid ones... but these are marvels babies. While Fox may see the X-Men as a nice meal ticket, for Marvel in my mind at least they're labors of love.

I honestly think BP and comic characters are general are much better off having comic book people involved to the greatest possible degree.

Jeph Leob: "Hey Chadwick... Can I call you Chad? Listen... I missed the meeting with Mickey Mouse this afternoon but I brought some Ultimate Black Panther comics for you to use for research!"

Chadwick Boseman: "Yeah, thanks I will read them on the plane to South Africa!"

Jeph Loeb: "I also threw in some Roy Thomas issues and highlighted the ending of the Doomwar series for you so just ignore the Shadow Physics and focus on the speech part... Enjoy!"

Somebody get me some coffee I feel like I am on Elm Street with nightmares that Freddy Krueger can't FRAK with!

But seriously looking at how things are shaping up I doubt that they would do something so silly considering who they have already cast and the overall tone of the Avengers 2 trailer

BANNED

Jeph Leob: "Hey Chadwick... Can I call you Chad? Listen... I missed the meeting with Mickey Mouse this afternoon but I brought some Ultimate Black Panther comics for you to use for research!"

Jeph Loeb: "I also threw in some Roy Thomas issues and highlighted the ending of the Doomwar series for you so just ignore the Shadow Physics and focus on the speech part... Enjoy!"

Somebody get me some coffee I feel like I am on Elm Street with nightmares that Freddy Krueger can't FRAK with!

But seriously looking at how things are shaping up I doubt that they would do something so silly considering who they have already cast and the overall tone of the Avengers 2 trailer
    I wouldnt worry Flex. In this interview with writer/director Russo (About Captain America : Winter Soldier ) he details how Marvel doesn't encourage a straight comic book translation but they grant creative license that works best for film and they dont want their films to hold stringently to the source material.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Russo on crafting Captain America 2
    .... it was a great process because Marvel – the great thing about Marvel is that they want you to surprise them. They want you to show up with something that they weren’t expecting or weren’t thinking about, a direction they weren’t thinking about going in. That’s really what lights them up, because they’ve done such amazing work up to this point, they really need to keep pushing into new areas to keep things fresh for audiences and I think that’s one thing, hopefully, that we were able to do with this movie.
    In the case of Black Panther I would prefer they capture the essence of the character but not succumb to fan character status/ability-bottling. You know the type---the minority comicbook curse that dictates--a minority character should know his or her place and not do too many spectacular feats .

Celebrating Namor's death or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Nah... it's part of the "Welcome Home" variant cover series. They are celebrating tickets to see AGE OF ULTRON:

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/...TSET-final.jpg

(It's a huge pic, so I'm just posting the link).

BANNED

Panther doing the Bobby Shruda.

Weird that T'Challa's the only one not holding a ticket.

Hope he's not planning on theater jumping.

Extraordinary Member

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is mostly the comic universe with some visual based on the Ultimate U.

There is almost no chance that they are going with the Ultimate version of BP.

That they got a guy under 30 to play BP implies that Marvel is interested in making more than one Black Panther movie.

Hard to get a multi-picture franchise out of a dude who can't speak.