Page 5111 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4111461150115061510151075108510951105111511251135114511551215161 ... LastLast
Results 76,651 to 76,665 of 77781

Imagine, if you will, post Secret Wars.

Wakanda is restored, the world is restored, thanks to T'challa.

The heroes celebrate him. The world celebrates the Black Panther and the mighty Wakanda.

We get to the last few pages of All New All Different Marvel #0, the Wakandan celebration is over. T'challa walks down into Necropolis.

We see flash backs to the Black Order. Flash backs to the UN leaving Wakanda to die. Flashbacks to Captain America leaving Wakanda to die. Flashbacks to Wakandans being slaughtered, the Golden city destroyed.

T'challa is sitting on his Necroplic throne. Computer screens all around have contingency plans up. For hulk. For SHIELD. For Adam. Thor. Carol.

The Frogs sit in a glass case.

T'challa: "I remember it all. When the world betrayed us. Fear not world, your rescue is at hand AAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Secret Empire: Revenge of Happy Pants

Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-11-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

The heroes celebrate him. The world celebrates the Black Panther and the mighty Wakanda.

We get to the last few pages of All New All Different Marvel #0, the Wakandan celebration is over. T'challa walks down into Necropolis.

We see flash backs to the Black Order. Flash backs to the UN leaving Wakanda to die. Flashbacks to Captain America leaving Wakanda to die. Flashbacks to Wakandans being slaughtered, the Golden city destroyed.

T'challa is sitting on his Necroplic throne. Computer screens all around have contingency plans up. For hulk. For SHIELD. For Adam. Thor. Carol.

T'challa: "I remember it all. When the world betrayed us. Fear not world, your rescue is at hand AAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Ahahahahahaahaahhaa!

Is that Princess Zanda... She's in town and she aint call a brotha!

I say in the next movie she shows up from that "other" tribe that no one in Wakanda speaks of and plays foil to Nakia!

Princess Zanda: "I got your happy pants right here baby!"

Queen Nakia: "Aw, not her again!"

Princess Shuri: "Hide the silverware!"

Queen Mother: "Security!"

General Okoye: "I got this... Invitations please!"

Princess Zanda: "I'm with the Hooptydoopty tribe and I brought my boo T'challa these Happy Pants for his birthday... Hey sweetie!"

King T'challa: "DAYUM... Hey Z how did you get in the party?"

Princess Zanda: "Could you call your ball headed dogs off me I am royalty!"

King T'challa: "Stand down Okoye I got this!"

Princess Zanda: "Why she have her hands all over you like that?"

Queen Nakia: "sigh"

King T'challa: "Nakia and I are to be married..."

Princess Zanda: "Oh hell to the naw... I exercise my blood right to challenge for Queen of Wakanda!"

King T'challa: "There is no tradition in Wakanda that allows..."

Queen Nakia: "I accept your challenge... Get that waterfall ready right now let's do this!"

General Okoye: "PHAMBILI... Whoop dat trick!"

Princess Shuri: "Waiter, I'll have an order of popcorn to go please!"

Princess Zanda is a very underused villain oozing with so much potential and intrigue!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Is that Princess Zanda... She's in town and she aint call a brotha!

I say in the next movie she shows up from that "other" tribe that no one in Wakanda speaks of and plays foil to Nakia!

Princess Zanda: "I got your happy pants right here baby!"

Queen Nakia: "Aw, not her again!"

Princess Shuri: "Hide the silverware!"

Queen Mother: "Security!"

General Okoye: "I got this... Invitations please!"

Princess Zanda: "I'm with the Hooptydoopty tribe and I brought my boo T'challa these Happy Pants for his birthday... Hey sweetie!"

King T'challa: "DAYUM... Hey Z how did you get in the party?"

Princess Zanda: "Could you call your ball headed dogs off me I am royalty!"

King T'challa: "Stand down Okoye I got this!"

Princess Zanda: "Why she have her hands all over you like that?"

Queen Nakia: "sigh"

King T'challa: "Nakia and I are to be married..."

Princess Zanda: "Oh hell to the naw... I exercise my blood right to challenge for Queen of Wakanda!"

King T'challa: "There is no tradition in Wakanda that allows..."

Queen Nakia: "I accept your challenge... Get that waterfall ready right now let's do this!"

General Okoye: "PHAMBILI... Whoop dat trick!"

Princess Shuri: "Waiter, I'll have an order of popcorn to go please!"

Princess Zanda is a very underused villain oozing with so much potential and intrigue!
    I agree. All the members of the hooptydoopty tribe are underused. Let's start a petition to get them back to the big stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    That's not who I meant though. "Killpanther" is the fan nickname for this incarnation of N'Jadaka:

Ah okay my mistake. That works too
    Frankly, Tchalla needs all his dudes used.

I know you were putting it as a joke but that is actually a really cool idea
    Picture a 10 year smarter Tchalla who has psychic abilities and plans upon plans. Who acts like ab over the top goof but is more dangerous then current Tchalla

Black Panther needs something like this but in that unique to Wakanda flavor...

Maybe that's what we'll get from the main villain in the current BP story arc. In the least he's a guy in a Panther suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I know you were putting it as a joke but that is actually a really cool idea
    Picture a 10 year smarter Tchalla who has psychic abilities and plans upon plans. Who acts like ab over the top goof but is more dangerous then current Tchalla
    I think it would be better if it was even more subtle.

As in, he acts just like "normal" panther, except every once in awhile he starts singing for no reason or lets out a HAHAHAHA.

So, real panther fans are like, "wait a fucking second... is that happy pants?" and the mystery goes on for a handful fo issues while others are just like, "why is tchalla acting weird" lol

Of course, the back up story would be, "where the hell is 616T'challa" and you can do a lot of cool stuff with that. Hell, he could be trapped in the Djalia or something after using the stones, being guided by Bast and his ancestors.

You could easily do a Secret Empire esque story, without the fan backlash because you wouldn't be "making cap a nazi," while spotlighting a character that doesn't get much of it. Even ends the same way in a sense... BP vs BP... T'challa hits him so hard (flash back ot priest panels) that it sets off Happy Pants aneurysm and kills him.

It would also reset the status quo a bit for Black Panther, which is what Marvel loves to do anyway. The world and even super heroes would go back to distrusting him a bit, not being sure what the plans on plans dude is up to. People would re-hate Wakanda, governments woudl be scared of Wakanda, ect.

You could have certain sections of wakanda that loved the blood thirstiness of happy pants, similar to the Border tribe in the movies.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

I think it would be better if it was even more subtle.

As in, he acts just like "normal" panther, except every once in awhile he starts singing for no reason or lets out a HAHAHAHA.

So, real panther fans are like, "wait a fucking second... is that happy pants?" and the mystery goes on for a handful fo issues while others are just like, "why is tchalla acting weird" lol

Of course, the back up story would be, "where the hell is 616T'challa" and you can do a lot of cool stuff with that. Hell, he could be trapped in the Djalia or something after using the stones, being guided by Bast and his ancestors.

You could easily do a Secret Empire esque story, without the fan backlash because you wouldn't be "making cap a nazi," while spotlighting a character that doesn't get much of it. Even ends the same way in a sense... BP vs BP... T'challa hits him so hard (flash back ot priest panels) that it sets off Happy Pants aneurysm and kills him.

It would also reset the status quo a bit for Black Panther, which is what Marvel loves to do anyway. The world and even super heroes would go back to distrusting him a bit, not being sure what the plans on plans dude is up to. People would re-hate Wakanda, governments woudl be scared of Wakanda, ect.

You could have certain sections of wakanda that loved the blood thirstiness of happy pants, similar to the Border tribe in the movies.
    I agree 100%.

Invincible Member

Owlman in this movie is probably Jordan Peterson's prefect idea of a super villain.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Nezhno in Xmen Red preview:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    nezhno in xmen red preview:

Trash SMFH......

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Trash SMFH......
    where does this wakanda hate outsiders stem from??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where does this wakanda hate outsiders stem from??
    I thought he was Wakandan? That is why he was at the wedding.