Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Living on the East Coast, the first time I heard of Coachella was when Shuri said it in BP. I though it was a reference to shopping. Lol. Now it's all over the radio and social media. Did I miss the boat?
    You missed one of the best live performances of all time lol. Beyonce turned one of the most bland musical events of the year into an HBCU homecoming and it was iconic. And I don't know how much you're into new rap, but Post Malone and Tyler the Creator killed it too. If you got time I definitely suggest you watch some of the performances.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    IMO:

Robe Dudes- Palace and government building guards

Doras- personal guard to royalty. 4-6 per royal. 1-2 are around the royal 99% of the time (like Okoye in the movie). The others secure buildings, stay outside rooms, ect. Traditional H2H weaponry.

HZ- Elite special forces designed to eliminate threats to Wakanda before they are threats. Basically a ghost unit, they get in and out without being seen. These guys go with T'challa when he is in "mission" mode. They don't protect T'challa, they are an extension of his offensive capabilities. If T'challa was in a video game, the HZ would be his "summons" lol. Similar to how Coates is using them now.

Bashenga Force: Wakandan metas. Start in that school and work up to this.

Everyone Else: standing militia. Wakanda is really too small to have a large standing army, hence why they rely on a Black Panther to defend them. But the whole country should be able to throw down when called upon. Similar to when The Hand attacked the Golden City in Liss run and peeps were pulling guns from cribs lol. Or similar to SWAD when the soldiers dying were farmers and such. Wakanda has mandatory military duty ala Israel.
    I like this set up a lot. Are the Robe dudes the guys that were helping T'Challa quell the uprising in the first arc? The guys with the energy shooting spears? If so, I assumed they were some sort of magic-using unit. They'd make good palace guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    can we have the Brotha with his daggers or force push armed and ready to fire? I want some more variety in the action poses
    I'm kinda missing the daggers a little bit.

T'Challa will need a bit of arsenal on his sleeve rather than relying too much on his well manicured vibranium claws.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 04-16-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I like this set up a lot. Are the Robe dudes the guys that were helping T'Challa quell the uprising in the first arc? The guys with the energy shooting spears? If so, I assumed they were some sort of magic-using unit. They'd make good palace guards.
    Yeah those dudes. But they were with Ramonda as guards later and popped up here and there.

Hell, the movie had male guards too in the background
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm kinda missing the daggers a little bit.

T'Challa will need a bit of arsenal on his sleeve rather than relying too much on his well manicured vibranium claws.
    Coates has been using the energy daggers a lot lately.

I would actually like it if the supposed anti-metal claws gave us some anti-metal feats eventually.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    can we have the Brotha with his daggers or force push armed and ready to fire? I want some more variety in the action poses
    I'm all for the daggers or even the spear to be back front and center, but I'm not big on the force push
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm all for the daggers or even the spear to be back front and center, but I'm not big on the force push
    I think the spear will definitely come in handy in the current Avengers arc. If they're dealing with things involving gods and such, having a magical option is nice.

I still think the force push is a creative black hole but Energy daggers should be standard and the spirit spear has a lot of potential.

I didn't like how BP in Marvel vs capcom was claws, claws and claws. That perception needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I still think the force push is a creative black hole but Energy daggers should be standard and the spirit spear has a lot of potential.

I didn't like how BP in Marvel vs capcom was claws, claws and claws. That perception needs to change.
    I think force push should be used in a special set of armor but shouldn't be standard gear. It eliminates the need to him to fight hand to hand, swapping out skill with tech. For something like Hulkbuster armor I think it works better.

Energy daggers and everything else Priest had should be standard gear. They preceeding writers never should have swapped that out... Priest IMO had his gear down perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think force push should be used in a special set of armor but shouldn't be standard gear. It eliminates the need to him to fight hand to hand, swapping out skill with tech. For something like Hulkbuster armor I think it works better.

Energy daggers and everything else Priest had should be standard gear. They preceeding writers never should have swapped that out... Priest IMO had his gear down perfectly.
    I agree with you completely. I also think the spear would be handy in the upcoming avengers comic and hope it makes an appearance.

New BP movie funko pops for mbaku, Klaue, and killmonger

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/black...-klaue-a159687

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm bog on how Rise and the latest BP Issue has showcased the force push it. Not standing there stupidity telling his enemies to hit him.

If anything claws need more antimetal feats, and the spirit spear needs further explanation of it's powers.

The spear and force push though have a ton of potential when Used properly. MCU did it right too

Ultimate Member

Scans Daily is reviewing Enemy of the State 2, and it reminds me that Hunter accomplished, on his own, what dozens of villains failed to do. Using King Solomon's Frogs, he took over all of North America.

That's a notch in his belt worthy of Doom

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    IMO:

Robe Dudes- Palace and government building guards

Doras- personal guard to royalty. 4-6 per royal. 1-2 are around the royal 99% of the time (like Okoye in the movie). The others secure buildings, stay outside rooms, ect. Traditional H2H weaponry.

HZ- Elite special forces designed to eliminate threats to Wakanda before they are threats. Basically a ghost unit, they get in and out without being seen. These guys go with T'challa when he is in "mission" mode. They don't protect T'challa, they are an extension of his offensive capabilities. If T'challa was in a video game, the HZ would be his "summons" lol. Similar to how Coates is using them now.

Bashenga Force: Wakandan metas. Start in that school and work up to this.

Everyone Else: standing militia. Wakanda is really too small to have a large standing army, hence why they rely on a Black Panther to defend them. But the whole country should be able to throw down when called upon. Similar to when The Hand attacked the Golden City in Liss run and peeps were pulling guns from cribs lol. Or similar to SWAD when the soldiers dying were farmers and such. Wakanda has mandatory military duty ala Israel.
    Very dope post.

BLACK PANTHER #3

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A)
    Cover by IN-HYUK LEE
    Variant Cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    Carol Danvers 50th Variant Cover by PAUL RENAUD

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA CONTINUES!

The rebels make their move! On the verge of liberating the Nameless, T’Challa, M’Baku and Nakia hunt for mysterious artifact that promises to turn the tide. What is the M’Kraan Shard? And will T’Challa find its acquisition worth the cost?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

I thought he planned this out for 5 years

holy **** those covers though my goodness

WAKANDA FOREVER: X-MEN #1

NNEDI OKORAFOR (W) • RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT (A)
    Cover by TERRY DODSON
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI (2 of 3)
    Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG

Former Dora Milaje member and eternal troublemaker Nakia, A.K.A. Malice, has set a trap to lure the Black Panther into her obsessive clutches! Step One: Take out the Panther’s one true love, Storm of the X-Men! But Nakia didn’t count on the interference of her former warriors-in-arms, the fierce Dora Milaje — and they’re hot on her trail. Can Okoye, Ayo and Aneka capture Malice before she wreaks havoc on their king’s life — again? The talented Ray-Anthony Height joins best-selling author Nnedi Okorafor for the second installment of WAKANDA FOREVER!
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-17-2018 at 10:19 AM.