Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nice! Can't wait to read this when it comes out!
    September 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Black Panther from Marvel’s 1,000,000 BC Avengers
    'I'm still a little surprised there even is a Black Panther one mill BC. It'll be interesting to see them explaining that. But I'm glad he's on the team either way.

Yeah didn't Storm say that T'challa is the high priest?
    T'Challa was clearly trying to shift the blame off of him right from the start with the high priest line.

It didn't quite work.. but I guess it was worth a shot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought him being able to see what happened to the kidnapped character was cool, as well as him being able to move fast/teleport before that one guy could attack him were pretty nice feats. I personally thought he had great showings this issue for those who have been upset about him not doing anything.

In regards to Storm, Tchalla ended their relationship and had the marriage annulled. How does one expect someone scorned in a relationship to behave? Should she not try to move forward with her life after the love of her life crushed and broke her heart? The burden is on him to do the work if he wants them to work considering he ended it. Storm, by the way, while Tchalla was telling Ramonda how important she will remain to him and Wakanda, was risking her life trying to save the Wakandan people from a storm being generated all across Wakanda by a new god.
    I have a question for you my friend.

Who threw their wedding ring to the ground at the feet of the spouse they physically assaulted during AvX?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    'I'm still a little surprised there even is a Black Panther one mill BC. It'll be interesting to see them explaining that. But I'm glad he's on the team either way.
    I wouldn't be surprised if this BP has a different meaning in that era than the BP of the current one. He could be some personification of Bast or maybe someone who's mastered KoD powers. I'm leaning toward the latter tbh

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Black Panther from Marvel’s 1,000,000 BC Avengers
    hmmmmmmmm... this BP looks scrumptious!!!!! nice nice cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Who threw their wedding ring to the ground at the feet of the spouse they physically assaulted during AvX?
    Hey Maj!!!

Ummm. I plead the 5th, wait I remember... it was Stormbot lol.

No in all seriousness, it was Storm who threw the ring down but to that horrible story, I think we can acknowledge that everything that was written in IvX was crap. Up until the OOC moments that occurred during IvX, Ororo was loving and supportive to Tchalla as a wife should be.

Incredible Member

A Black Panther game would be amazing. It would be cool if it were in the style of the arkham Batman games or if it were developed by square Enix ( assuming that they don't take a decade to make it).
    I dunno about Square Enix.....

You can go many routes with a BP game. Straight up action, stealth elements, beat em up, whatever.

If Tecmo Koei made a "Warriors" game with comic characters, I'd for sure use BP as my main.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this BP has a different meaning in that era than the BP of the current one. He could be some personification of Bast or maybe someone who's mastered KoD powers. I'm leaning toward the latter tbh
    I think he almost needs to be a god to qualify to be on this team, because quite honestly I believe it's the most overpowered super hero team in comic history. It's got a Skyfather and a couple cosmic beings on it. A martial artist, even one with enhanced stats sort of seems underpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    I always wondered how many celebrities were walking around disguised at those things. Its one of the few occasions they can do that sort of thing completely disguised.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Can we stop pretending that couples literally fighting one another is as terrible in comics as it would be in real life?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

oh man that is sooooo cute!!! lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think he almost needs to be a god to qualify to be on this team, because quite honestly I believe it's the most overpowered super hero team in comic history. It's got a Skyfather and a couple cosmic beings on it. A martial artist, even one with enhanced stats sort of seems underpowered.
    That's why I'm thinking he's not a typical Black Panther and probably has powers and abilities that put him at or near godhood. KoD is my preferred powerset but I'm sure whatever this guy has it's gonna be up to par with these other godlike-people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmmmmmmm... this BP looks scrumptious!!!!! nice nice cover.

Hey Maj!!!

Ummm. I plead the 5th, wait I remember... it was Stormbot lol.

No in all seriousness, it was Storm who threw the ring down but to that horrible story, I think we can acknowledge that everything that was written in IvX was crap. Up until the OOC moments that occurred during IvX, Ororo was loving and supportive to Tchalla as a wife should be.
    Hey back Butterflykyss, I agree with you wholeheartedly that prior to AvX, Ororo was indeed, the perfect counterpart to T'Challa.

Unfortunately, from AvX onwards, she's written as being nothing more than a narrative millstone around T'Challa's neck.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Dammit I was just about to post that

But Lupita is too good for this world