Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Killmonger: "BURN IT ALL... I mean BAN IT ALL!"

http://time.com/5112061/china-hip-ho...os-television/

I expect as the world turns more and more countries will start rejecting negative imagery of black folks knowing what is now capable financially speaking!

I feel for the Gangsta (c)Rappers who still hold onto last years music in the face of what Black Panther did at the box-office!

After watching the Mighty Dora Milage, Queen Nakia and Shuri who is still rapping about B!tche$ and Hoe$ with a straight face except someone still in rebellion and contempt!

Come on Russia, come on Japan, come on Antarctica... Ban every last one of them pants sagging freestylers so that their money dries up and all we have left to eat off of is black super heroes galore!
    Roll on Flex! Roll on!

Just say no to hoods, pimps and hoes!

"Bro #1: You gangsta?"

"Bro #2: Nope. I'm Wakanda!"
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 03-12-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

A fairly logical move: Marvel is republishing Hudlin's Deadliest Species arc as "Shuri - The Deadliest of Species. This is designed to capitalize on the character's movie popularity. The tight turnaround is probably not the smartest. They want to get it on the shelves by the beginning of April while she's still popular, but CBR published the article this morning with the orders already due.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    A fairly logical move: Marvel is republishing Hudlin's Deadliest Species arc as "Shuri - The Deadliest of Species. This is designed to capitalize on the character's movie popularity. The tight turnaround is probably not the smartest. They want to get it on the shelves by the beginning of April while she's still popular, but CBR published the article this morning with the orders already due.
    Saw this earlier. Very smart move. Just don't do another release of Klaws of the Panther.

Why didn't Shuri who clearly thought her brother was dead at that point not exercise her royal right to fight Killmonger for the crown?

You have to put in work with your own hands to get respect from the elders...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDejkHT0dxY

Incredible Member

Hmm...curious. I figured she wasn't a fighter like that. She wouldn't last in the tradition...at least MCU version.

Why didn't Shuri who clearly thought her brother was dead at that point not exercise her royal right to fight Killmonger for the crown?

can you have multiple challengers back to back? that seems kind of cheap. I mean just have 4 people challenge him beforehand than clean up afterwards
    The J-man

I'd have a hard time buying that Shuri with traditional weapons is able to beat Killmonger in h2h. He'd have height, reach, weight, and strength advantages. I never got the impression MCU Shirk wanted to rule anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    “A torture for the eyes”: Chinese moviegoers think Black Panther is just too black

https://qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for...too-black/amp/
    https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Really not that surprising. To dark to see them on the film...

What are the rules for the waterfall fight can you go Pro wrestler and jump off the falls to another ledge and taunt your opponent from a safer distance before busting them with the explodable chair!

Are you allowed to hide in the "mechanical forest" and stalk your prey tactfully... I mean as long as you are not killed or tap out what are the parameters!

Is close quarter combat mandatory or just a suggestion?

If Shuri used The Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Jedi technique anything is possible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkgo-uiDOtQ

Now... As far as women machine washing their man to a lighter complexion some ladies put the cycle on dark and get themselves something more like Nestle Snipes!

When certain men of certain persuasions do racist things in that manner it shows more jealousy than racism if you look deeper at the message... Insecurity perhaps from being threatened by the mere existence of that Nubian Wakandan man taking your girl by her choice!

Once you go black why go back... I need the upside specs on that because that commercial seems forced from some argument that took place in a club behind the scenes causing a Hater to project something else entirely!

The days of getting offended by other men's problems with your skin color are so last year especially coming off the Obama era!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Saw this earlier. Very smart move. Just don't do another release of Klaws of the Panther.
    I couldn't even finish that book. Shuri deserved much better...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I'd have a hard time buying that Shuri with traditional weapons is able to beat Killmonger in h2h. He'd have height, reach, weight, and strength advantages. I never got the impression MCU Shirk wanted to rule anyway.
    That's really what it came down to from what I saw. MCU Shuri is scientifically ambitious, not so much politically. T'Challa seems to have gotten all the physical training, was initiated into politics, and was at his father's side while Shuri was content tinkering in the Royal Palace. He was effectively raised to be king while Shuri is more of a support, which is a fine relationship. But it is interesting that if T'Challa were to die the Golden Tribe doesn't exactly have a worthy contender for the position of Black Panther, which is probably why he's guaranteed to live for the remainder of the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As far as characters being pinacle or superhuman... sometimes it's hard to tell.

Marvel swears up and down in every bio of Kingpin I have ever read that Fisk isn't a meta human, but cars get demolished running into Kingpin.

But I still don't believe Killmonger has superior physical stats to T'Challa even if he is enhanced, nor do I necessarily think he's a straight up better fighter... so yeah, I think it's just a matter of Killmonger to some degree having T'Challa's number. For whatever reason, he seems to win a lot more than he should on paper.
    He & T'Challa seemed to be equals when they slugged it out all night during the Priest run. It was a distraction from Ross that gave Killmonger the opening he needed to win.

T'Challa has an edge with the heart shaped herb, yet Killmonger is stronger. Killmonger has to be stronger than Fisk in his prime.

In my head canon, Killmonger either exposed himself to the rays of resurrection alter giving him more than human endurance (after T'Challa sent him to Wakanda), or he developed some equivalent to the heart shaped (during his MIT years) like the one he gave Kasper Cole.

He played himself out of pocket when he tried the actual heart shaped herb during the Priest run.

Extraordinary Member

Killmonger: "BURN IT ALL... I mean BAN IT ALL!"

http://time.com/5112061/china-hip-ho...os-television/

I expect as the world turns more and more countries will start rejecting negative imagery of black folks knowing what is now capable financially speaking!

I feel for the Gangsta (c)Rappers who still hold onto last years music in the face of what Black Panther did at the box-office!

After watching the Mighty Dora Milage, Queen Nakia and Shuri who is still rapping about B!tche$ and Hoe$ with a straight face except someone still in rebellion and contempt!

Come on Russia, come on Japan, come on Antarctica... Ban every last one of them pants sagging freestylers so that their money dries up and all we have left to eat off of is black super heroes galore!
    Let's hope so!

How can I resist...

O.J. Simpson confesses to murder of Prince N'Jobu clearing King T'chaka of past wrongdoing!

O.J. Simpson: "So I was in Oakland around 91 or 92 I think it was... Young Erik was outside playing basketball so I went up to see his daddy N'Jobu who had confiscated some of my USC memorabilia."

Interviewer: "So this is before the Nicole and Ron incident correct."

O.J. Simpson: "Yeah, so I confronted him about my stolen items when these two Grace Jones looking chicks showed up..."

Interviewer: "Grace Jones looking?"

O.J. Simpson: "Yeah, yeah... So then POOF a cloud of smoke and this dude dressed like a cat with black spandex shows up, takes off his helmet and starts talking this African dialect but I was like NAW I'm here to get my Heisman trophy back so I interrupted and things went south real fast and then I blacked out."

Interviewer: "And then..."

O.J. Simpson: "I woke up covered in blood and N'Jobu was on the ground and the the cat dude was long gone."

Interviewer: "And what did you do then?"

O.J. Simpson: "I had told my boy A.C. Cowlings to keep the white Bronco running so I fled the scene."

Interviewer: "Okaaaaay... Uhm... So you don't really remember exactly what happened moments after you blacked out?"

O.J. Simpson: "I mean if I did do it it probably would have went down something like that I suppose."

Interviewer: "I hear all of the Wakandan Wardogs and the Black Panther himself are after you now you better run for it like Bucky."

(Just then a glimmering cloaked spaceship reveals itself above them)

O.J. Simpson: "I'm out!"

Black Panther: "Come back here murderer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0MIUrrNpc

The plot thickens...

What is O.J. Simpson doing in Wakanda is he heart shaped herb enhanced?