Page 5112 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4112461250125062510251085109511051115112511351145115511651225162 ... LastLast
Results 76,666 to 76,680 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where does this wakanda hate outsiders stem from??
    Isolationist country that thinks they are better than everyone due to being technologically more advanced, spiritually more advanced (to them), more progressive and blessed by a God.

Plus, usually when they see foreigners, they are trying to take Wakanda's **** and kill Wakandans.

BUT...

It isn't "hate." It is superiority and being distrustful. They don't trust outsiders completely. But they don't HATE them. You earn their trust and they welcome you like any other Wakandan. Numerous non Wakandan's have walked into Wakanda without being hated. Hell, they have a school now that accepts outsiders.

Ramonda, for instance, isn't Wakandan. And they respect the hell out of the Queen Mother.

X-men writesr are simply trash and don't care about the mythos enough. it is why Storm should go away and Nezho should go die somewhere tragically.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I thought he was Wakandan? That is why he was at the wedding.
    He is half. His mother is Wakandan, his dad is some Russian dude.

Plus he is a mutant.

And because X writers hate Wakanda as a whole and have to push their stupid mutant hate agenda into everyting, Wakanda hates mutants too when convenient.

Typical X garbage.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He is half. His mother is Wakandan, his dad is some Russian dude.

Plus he is a mutant.

And because X writers hate Wakanda as a whole and have to push their stupid mutant hate agenda into everyting, Wakanda hates mutants too when convenient.

Typical X garbage.
    He would have had to spent time in Wakanda to get invited to the wedding. Meaning he had to have grown up there.

I mean where was he before X-Men Academy with this mystery Dad? How did Storm find him?

That is bad writing right there.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Isolationist country that thinks they are better than everyone due to being technologically more advanced, spiritually more advanced (to them), more progressive and blessed by a God.

Plus, usually when they see foreigners, they are trying to take Wakanda's **** and kill Wakandans.

BUT...

It isn't "hate." It is superiority and being distrustful. They don't trust outsiders completely. But they don't HATE them. You earn their trust and they welcome you like any other Wakandan. Numerous non Wakandan's have walked into Wakanda without being hated. Hell, they have a school now that accepts outsiders.

Ramonda, for instance, isn't Wakandan. And they respect the hell out of the Queen Mother.

X-men writesr are simply trash and don't care about the mythos enough. it is why Storm should go away and Nezho should go die somewhere tragically.
    Thank you and excellent point about the Queen Mother. This is what I wanted clarity on because this seems down right cruel of his mother to treat him like that. And if it isnt based on actual evidence from canon it seems like a purposeful attempt to mischaracterize Wakanda. And nehzno was a creation of the xoffices not BP books so this does seem to support that theory.. and I'm dead at your comment it made me laugh lol.. as much as i love storm the xoffices dont treat poc characters with respect of course they wouldnt do the same with wakanda.

I thought he was Wakandan? That is why he was at the wedding.
    he is mixed race which I didnt know until today. mindofshadow explains this.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-12-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

He would have had to spent time in Wakanda to get invited to the wedding. Meaning he had to have grown up there.

I mean where was he before X-Men Academy with this mystery Dad? How did Storm find him?

He is a stupid ass character made because the x office is selfish adn stupid.

He was raised by the royal court. The dude IS wakandan... his daddy just Russain.

So here is the great Wakandan mutant made by the X office...

- his nickname is "Gentle"

- he can't use his powers without killing himself

- beacuse of this, he is a pacifist with one predictable storyline... "Gentle saves the day by hurting himself and getting strong oh no he is dying."

- his mother apparently hates him for... reasons?

- Wakandan's hate him because he's half Wakandan and mutant? lol da fuq

- his dad is a spousal abuser

Thanks X office! A nice addition to the Wakandan mythos! and another GREAT black X-man! can't wait to get my Gentle toys for my kids!

where does this wakanda hate outsiders stem from??
    I figure it started with Bashenga sealing off the country to keep people away from Vb because it turns people into monsters. Overtime it becomes like feudal Japan and turns to distrust. Then watching what is happening around the continent turns it into extreme distrust. After a time it just becomes normal.

Nezhno in Xmen Red preview:

Too bad, no updated origin for him. lol

Pretty art though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Too bad, no updated origin for him. lol

Pretty art though.
    Yeah but it's still black male bashing from the X-Office.

I only know him from New X-Men Academy series-the LAST X-Men series I bought and read. It ended when the Black Panther bashing started and I swore off X-Men books, tv shows & movies for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I figure it started with Bashenga sealing off the country to keep people away from Vb because it turns people into monsters. Overtime it becomes like feudal Japan and turns to distrust. Then watching what is happening around the continent turns it into extreme distrust. After a time it just becomes normal.
    oh ok I see. so would you agree with mindofshadow assessment that it hasnt been about hate? to me the xoffices dont handle poc in a respectful manner, especially their black characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah but it's still black male bashing from the X-Office.

I only know him from New X-Men Academy series-the LAST X-Men series I bought and read. It ended when the Black Panther bashing started and I swore off X-Men books, tv shows & movies for good.
    how and why did they bash him?

Ahhahahahaha.....@ Nezho, cause he's exactly the type of character i would expect from the x-office. They should do a crossover with Star Wars and team him with Finn and Jar Jar Binks. It would be fitting if the 3 of them would pilot a craft up the @$$ end of a 4th Death Star in the ultimate hero's sacrifice!!!!!

Ultimate Member

how and why did they bash him?
    Where are all the black males in this franchise?

Who aren't dead.
    Turned evil.
    Beaten up by Toad.
    That have actually done something besides stand in the background.

Where is Prodigy at? Still with America? When he's not getting chumped out by Antman.

And what is up with yet another story with a black male and domestic violence? What the Midnight Angels forgot to get this guy while disrespecting the king?

I haven't read it in the comic, but the preview is accurate. At some point Tchalla sends him to the Xavier school under care of Storm. He is at the wedding because she is. He started living there again after the wedding as seen in Worlds Apart. But at the end of that he went back to the Xmen. I don't know how he ended up back in WK after that.

oh ok I see. so would you agree with mindofshadow assessment that it hasnt been about hate? to me the xoffices dont handle poc in a respectful manner, especially their black characters.
    It goes beyond that, the whole division needs to be dumped and left to air out completely. There are no fresh innovative ideas coming from them at all! They cycle through the same 8 characters, mand pole ride 'em to death.