Page 149 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 49991391451461471481491501511521531591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 77781
    BANNED

comic vine site has a vs battle article between Black Panther and Deathstroke. I am so glad the majority thought Black Panther will win. im on a cellphone so I couldnt post the link.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    comic vine site has a vs battle article between Black Panther and Deathstroke. I am so glad the majority thought Black Panther will win. im on a cellphone so I couldnt post the link.
    http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ba...s/1100-149420/

BANNED

Thanks a lot.

During one of his promotional tour stops, he visited "The Breakfast Club" morning show in New York City to discuss how the movie came together, but was caught off guard when Charlamagne asked him if there was truth to the rumor that he would be cast as the T'Challa in Marvel's rumored "Black Panther" movie. Through a wide grin, changing his position, he replied, "Ahhh, I don't know anything about that... Until the contract is signed, I don't know." But, from his nervous disposition, the rumors of the film and his role in it may be true.

Chadwick Boseman hinting again at Black Panther.

Around the 16:40 mark

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/4291...view-video.htm
    Last edited by Nyro; 08-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.

I didn't notice any hints
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I didn't notice any hints

His lame poker face isn't a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    His lame poker face isn't a hint?
    I do that too when I don't want to answer a question
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I used to be a Beast fan, but the writing has soured me on the X-Men franchise in recent years. Based on what I have read in some threads, Beast only shows signs of life when the name Scott is mentioned.

I believe the preferred choice would have been Xavier, but that is not unusual. Xavier was not around when the decision was made to launch Hulk into orbit. I would have taken Scott, or Emma, but they may have been unavailable.
    Really curious how the Swan stuff would have played out having a telepath as strong as Xavier there.

I mean, everyting changes with a telepath with no morals around.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would have loved if it had been Cable. A man who has to live with the knowledge that everyone around him is a ghost.
    I have to agree with you. Cable would have been a great choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post

This probably occurs next issue--when Namor keeps running his mouth.
    *muted interest* Imagine appropriate animated gif.

Extraordinary Member

Just want to say in the latest issue of New Avengers T'Challa proves that not only is he The Black Panther, but indeed that he is the ONLY Black Panther worthy of the title.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Really curious how the Swan stuff would have played out having a telepath as strong as Xavier there.

I mean, everyting changes with a telepath with no morals around.
    HUTHAIFA mentioned Cable which would have been the best option if Xavier was not around, imo.

Until he gets his 1970's groove back, nothing good happens when Beast is in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Just want to say in the latest issue of New Avengers T'Challa proves that not only is he The Black Panther, but indeed that he is the ONLY Black Panther worthy of the title.
    I'd ;love a solo where he has to best each of those panther in a challenge to get them back that ends with him facing his father in some form of contest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Thats the funny part with people still calling Namor a hero. He hasnt been behaving like one. Namor has been broken, and ignore all the arrogance. this man is a shell of himself.

When TChalla finally decides to put a spear through Namor's heart. Namor will thank him for putting him out of his misery.
    That will never happen because T'Challa as he's currently being written, still spends way too much time talking and too little doing anyrhing impactful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    The only thing T'Challa has proven in NA#21 is that he's just as indecisive, wishy washy and given to making long winded speeches as he's been post Doomwar.

What kind've of lunatic invites a supremely powerful being whose planet you're about to obliterate, back to your own reality?

Or engages in even more empty posturing only to balk at the last minute.....

T'Challa doing his best Dr Voodoo (as scripted by Bendis) "I'm sorry....I'm sorry!" impersonation.

T'Challa the one true Black Panther?

I think not.

King of verbose chumps?

Most definitely.