BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Lol you're just disappointed i feel your pain its def in my top 5 .
    I felt that ish emotionally bruh lol it broke me.m
    It's top 10 not top 5, it's just part 1.

Empire Strikes back was "just" a part.

Fellowship of the Ring was "just" part 1.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Empire Strikes back was "just" a part.

Fellowship of the Ring was "just" part 1.
    Empire Strikes back and Fellowship of the Ring are much better then IW.

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    Empire Strikes back and Fellowship of the Ring are much better then IW.
    The fact you, someone who hasn't been the most... upbeat... about the movie, to the point you didn't even pay to see it, and still gave it 7/10 is actually really encouraging to me.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah, dude probably needs to take this next year easy so he can come back refreshed when part 2 arrives
    Nah, I think career-wise he'd be better off doing another non-Marvel film before BP 2 (provided its a good role, of course). The idea should be for him to build himself up as a A-list actor, showing he can open and carry films on his own, not just as the guy who stars as Black Panther.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Its gonna be crazy seeing the reactions to IW on Friday. Marvel might've messed up on this one
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by iblogalot View Post
    Nah, I think career-wise he'd be better off doing another non-Marvel film before BP 2 (provided its a good role, of course). The idea should be for him to build himself up as a A-list actor, showing he can open and carry films on his own, not just as the guy who stars as Black Panther.
    That's what I actually meant lol take it easy From the BP stuff and do some other projects then get back to it next year. He is definitely on the rise I think personally BP has solidified home as a A List

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by iblogalot View Post
    He's A list now that BP was huge. He can carry a film. He did it with 42 and James brown.

for those who have seen the film feel free and message me spoilers about how strong or weak Proxima Mignight is, because I really want to know based on the brief clip they released of her fighting Black Widow
    The J-man

That's what I actually meant lol take it easy From the BP stuff and do some other projects then get back to it next year.
    Ah, I see, I thought you meant "take it easy" as in, don't do any more acting, just rest until the next BP film, or whatever other films Marvel wants to put BP in. Which he could do, and make a ton of money doing that.

He is definitely on the rise I think personally BP has solidified him as a A List

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    He's A list now that BP was huge. He can carry a film. He did it with 42 and James brown.
    That is not necessarily the case. Just because he was in this big successful film that doesn't mean that fans will follow him to his other (non-BP/Marvel) films and make them blockbusters too. That remains to be seen. There are plenty of actors who are starring in, or have starred in, huge franchises, but don't have that same success outside of it. Paul Walker made a ton films inbetween 2001 and his death in 2015, but only the ones that had the words "fast" and/or "furious" in the title were big hits. Vin Diesel has only fared a little better outside of the F&F franchise (which is why he came back to it in the first place), his immediate follow up to Furious 7, which made $1.5 billion, was The Last Witch Hunter, which bombed. I think that's why he seems determined to find another franchise. His return to XXX bombed domestically and was only successful due to foreign box office, and now he's signed up to the kick off a "Valiant Cinematic Universe" with a Bloodshot movie. Of course there's also Guardians of The Galaxy, but we know he's not the draw there.

Speaking of other Marvel movies, I'd use Robert Downey Jr. has an example. Iron Man revived his career, and I think he's proven himself as an A-list actor who can open films now, with things like the Sherlock Holmes films, Tropic Thunder, even Due Date. But Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth, on the other hand, have not yet shown similar success outside of their Marvel roles. Likewise, I wouldn't call Ryan Reynolds A-list yet, as he hasn't had a huge hit outside of Deadpool that he can credited for (his biggest hits before that were The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Safe House with Denzel Washington, who were proven box office draws themselves and thus can reasonably credited for most of the success of those films).

So the jury is still out on Chadwick. And it depends on where he decides (or I should say, what choices he's given), about where he takes his career after this.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Anybody wanna see some spoilers:
    dead avenger's
    end of spoilers? PM me
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-26-2018 at 03:40 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

If you guys really want spoliers, there is a whole subteddit called marvelstudiosspoilers. No reason for pms and cryptic posts lol.

Anyway,

There are like 5 a list actors these days. It doesnt mean what it used to mean. It ain't like the days people will go see a movie just because Clooney or Brad Pitt are in it. Honestly, the only true A listers might be the Rock, Denzel, and DiCaprio

Chadwick is tier 2 or 3. Aka he can lead a movie, people recognize him, but he cant sell just based on his name. But the movies he does lead do at least ok.

Aint like hes idris, who cant sell anything and picks horrible projects.

The best thing for Chadwick in regards to hopefully his lucrative Marvel contract is that he doesn't have to do garbage like Gods of Egypt anymore.

Anymore black icons for Chadwick to play lol? Can he go be John Stewart now or something haha
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-26-2018 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Jason Aaron's Avengers launches next week, so that's something to look forward to. Even better if him being the leader turns out to be true.
    Is this book monthly or bi monthly ish? Being the only Avengers books makes me think it would be out more frequently.

But yeah, Aaron's avengers, couple more issues of Rise, IW out tonight, BP on home media next month.

WHERE IS THE CARTOON!?

After this onslaught of BP stuff... it is going to feel "slow" when we don't see BP on the big screen for a long time. I doubt he does much in Avengers 4.

I wish we could get a hint of an Ultimates/Illuminati build up. But like a good Illuminait, not one that keeps screwing up everything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Is this book monthly or bi monthly ish? Being the only Avengers books makes me think it would be out more frequently.

But yeah, Aaron's avengers, couple more issues of Rise, IW out tonight, BP on home media next month.

WHERE IS THE CARTOON!?

After this onslaught of BP stuff... it is going to feel "slow" when we don't see BP on the big screen for a long time. I doubt he does much in Avengers 4.

I wish we could get a hint of an Ultimates/Illuminati build up. But like a good Illuminait, not one that keeps screwing up everything lol.
    18 issues per year so some months it double ships.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

That was awesome but at the same time I'm conflicted

8.5-9/10.

It didn't hit me that hard but damn this is a lot to process.